• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all your reports!

Sarina, when I saw the pic I was exactly like this

:jawdrop:

I'm not curious (at all!) to know what you two were talking about ... that's why I won't ask :teehee::blush-anim-cl: but I'll just say that I'm impressed by your nerve.

Glad you had a "worthy experience" :biggrin2:

Thanks Nina! Myriam was great, she took the pic!

Love your blog!

Thanks for all your reports!

Sarina, when I saw the pic I was exactly like this

:jawdrop:

I'm not curious (at all!) to know what you two were talking about ... that's why I won't ask :teehee::blush-anim-cl: but I'll just say that I'm impressed by your nerve.

Glad you had a "worthy experience" :biggrin2:

Thank you <3

Ahahah, we didnt talk much, I mean, he asked me to speak in the microphone but LUCKLY it didn't work..so he asked me again and again the microphone didnt work (it was turned off) so I've begged him to let me go! Ahah!

Edited by Sarina

Mika singing a bit of HE, pretending to be a X-Factor applicant :teehee:

As I happen to have plenty of time those days, I'l transcript and translate it if anyone cares to know exactly what he said

[YOUTUBE]ju6ZIzsEJC0[/YOUTUBE]

Yes, he can still sing :wub2:

So what was going on here? Perhaps it's written somewhere, but I missed it. Why did Mika go on stage there?

So what was going on here? Perhaps it's written somewhere, but I missed it. Why did Mika go on stage there?

He pretended to be a contestant, it was a kind of joke. Give me some minutes and I'll translate it all.

Edit:

HERE IT IS

We got lost on two different threads :aah:

Edited by Elwendin

Mika threw away some papers ( on purpose ???) because Fedez & Morgan left him alone with Victoria to follow a beautiful girls she was contestant.. and he was on stage...

The other two were back.. he was on the center of the stage..and the magical moment began

Usual interview.. and Happy Ending

God I will banned from any Sky programms now :naughty::naughty:

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

BOUM BOUM BOUM! ITALIAN FANS! :wub2: at 3.00 am!!

10414910_10204291659759938_4959132578083308836_n_zpsadec4fdd.jpg

back from left to right:

Giorgia, Luisa, Grazia, Monica, Nerys, Roberta, Simona, Sara, Valentina, Maurizia (Sara bghind her), Paola, Alice, Elisabetta

front:

Myriam, Sylvie, Lucrezia.

give me time, and I'll post MFC nicknames too hehehehe!!

Still looking AMAZING !!!!

I'm so late on this thread!! :shocked:

BOUM BOUM BOUM! ITALIAN FANS! :wub2: at 3.00 am!!

10414910_10204291659759938_4959132578083308836_n_zpsadec4fdd.jpg

back from left to right:

Giorgia, Luisa, Grazia, Monica, Nerys, Roberta, Simona, Sara, Valentina, Maurizia (Sara bghind her), Paola, Alice, Elisabetta

front:

Myriam, Sylvie, Lucrezia.

give me time, and I'll post MFC nicknames too hehehehe!!

I love this pic, thanks for posting!!! Glad you were a big group and could enjoy it all together :huglove:

My little report. I was there for 3 days with some italian fans. The auditions are a bit boring sometimes but with Mika is always interesting, so the experience is worthy, IMO. I noticed that there's a lot of chemistry between the 4 judges and they always debate a lot, more than the past year. Mika's italian is improved very much, he really cares about making a good impression but he is also more relaxed this year, I guess he doesnt feel the weight of being the new one anymore but he is the cornerstone (is the right word?) of the show, the only one who is able to give something special, something different that the show needs...maybe it will be funnier for Mika this year and maybe he will feel more comfortable to "experiment" more with his singers. At least I hope so. I know that many of you are not happy about this choice but I hope that at least he will be able to create something good during the show and have fun too.

He was really nice with fans (old and new) during the auditions, he also made autographs during the breaks (received kisses from strangers..things that we all know he likes a lot :mikadas:) and he also managed to get me on stage with him while he was left alone by the others...lmao...!

He never had M&G with fans after the auditions tho.

Anyway, I think the auditions are a nice way to see Mika in action without the anxiety of the live show.

The amazing moment was when he sang Happy Ending, pretending to be a candidate..he seemed really anxious to do that...I feel SO lucky cause is more than rare to hear him a cappella <3

About the other judges: I love Victoria, she's very "fresh" and funny, she also knows about music but she doesnt have any technical knowledge and this could be a little tricky cause she often changes her opinion according to what Morgan says. Fedez is a positive discovery cause I didnt like him at all, I thought he was presumptious, instead he revealed a sensitive heart. Morgan is the usual Morgan..ahah!

My short career as a judge :mikasweat: LMAO

6hi7w5.jpg

Love your report thank you! I was so happy to see this pic on Twitter :huglove:

thank you charlie!

You are welcome!

I have made a transcript of what they say in Italian and translated it into English too.If there is something to add or correct something, I appreciate any help.

Transcript in Italian

Mika si alza e va sul palco

Morgan: è impazzito, ragazzi!

Victoria Cabello: è bellissimo

Morgan: è impazzito

VC: questo è un momento stupendo

Fedez: avanti il prossimo (concorrente)

Morgan: mettiti sulla x

VC: ciao!

Morgan: come ti chiami?

M: mi chiamo Michael Holbrook Penniman Jr.

Morgan: da dove vieni?

VC: dimmi, da dove vieni?

M: io sono libanese, ma anche da londra ma anche, adesso, un po’ italiano.

Morgan: che bello!come mai sei in italia? Perché sei in italia?

M: Perché mi sono innamorato di un gruppo che si chiama Bluevertigo (la ex band di morgan.lo dice sbagliando leggermente la pronuncia,con l’accento sulla e, invece che sulla i :teehee: )

Morgan: è un’ottima ragione.senti, ma ascolti anche del rap, per caso, italiano?

M: sì

Morgan: e chi ti piace?

Qui non capisco se è Victoria o qualcuno del pubblico: fedez!

M: fabri fibra (un altro famoso rapper italiano. ha iniziato a metà degli anni novanta, nel 1994, ottenendo una grande notorietà di critica e pubblico.)

VC: che cosa hai portato, mika? cosa ci canti?

M: un inedito, per favore

VC: sì. Sei nervoso?

M: Questo è veramente duro, devo dire (voleva dire: è dura!)

VC: a cappella, lo canti?

M: sì

Morgan: sì, stai calmo,stai tranquillo.è la prima volta che vai sul palco?

M: in questa, in questo.. ho fatto un provino così quando avevo.., tanti anni fa, infatti, e mi hanno buttato fuori al primo..

Morgan: non ti preoccupare, forse oggi..

M: ho fatto un provino per una ? (non capisco cosa dice.un aiuto, per favore!), quando avevo 13 anni.bruttissimo

Morgan: è andata male

VC: come si chiama l’inedito?

M: si chiama happy ending

Mika inizia a cantare, poi si ferma

M: troppo alto, infatti

VC: ma va bene

dopo avere cantato Happy Ending

VC: eri tu quello (io non sono sicura se questo è giusto) che stavamo aspettando.tu hai l’x-factor! Per me è sì!

Morgan: inizialmente credevo che eri una "sola" :D (espressione in dialetto romanesco, cioè romano : sola = fregatura/bidone/pacco)

Translation

Mika gets up and goes on stage

Morgan: he is gone crazy, guys!

Victoria Cabello: it’s beautiful/great

Morgan: he is gone crazy

VC: this is a wonderful moment

Fedez: come in/enter the next (competitor) !

Morgan: put yourself on the x

VC: hello!

Morgan:what's your name?

Mika: My name is Michael Holbrook Penniman Jr.

Morgan: where do you come from?

VC: Tell me, where do you come from?

M: I'm Lebanese but also from London and now a bit Italian too

Morgan: how wonderful!how come are you in Italy? why are you in Italy?

M: because I'm enamored or I have been enthralled by a group/band called Bluevertigo

(the morgan’s former band. he says it with a slightly wrong pronunciation, with the accent on e, instead of on i :teehee:)

Morgan: it’s a very good reason.listen, but do you also listen to rap (music), by chance, Italian?

M: Yes

Morgan: and who do you like?

Here I don’t understand if it’s victoria or someone in the audience: fedez!

M: fabri fibra (another famous Italian rapper. he started in the mid-nineties, in 1994, obtaining a great notoriety/reputation with critics and audiences.)

VC: what you brought, mika? what are you singing/what do you sing?

M: an original song, please

VC: yes. Are you nervous/tense?

M: this is really hard/difficult, I have to say

VC. you sing it a cappella?

M: Yes

Morgan: yes, stay calm, don’t worry.this is the first time you go on stage?

M: in this, in this .. I did an audition like this when I was .. many years ago, in fact, and they kicked me out at the first pitch

Morgan: don’t worry, maybe today ..

M: I did an audition for a ? (I don't understand, help, please!) when I was 13. very bad/horrible

Morgan: it went wrong

VC: how is called (/what is the title of) the original song ?

M: it's called Happy Ending.

He starts to sing, then stop

M: too high, in fact

VC: but that's okay!

after singing Happy Ending

VC: you were the one (I'm not sure if this is right) that we were waiting for. you have the x-factor! For me it's yes!

Morgan: at first I thought you were a "sola" :D (an expression in Roman dialect, Romanesco or Romanesque is a regional language spoken in Rome. sola = dud, washout/ rip-off, gyp)

[YOUTUBE]ju6ZIzsEJC0[/YOUTUBE]

:blush-anim-cl:

I'm so late on this thread!! :shocked:

I love this pic, thanks for posting!!! Glad you were a big group and could enjoy it all together :huglove:

Love your report thank you! I was so happy to see this pic on Twitter :huglove:

Thank you so much! :huglove: