Mika and Dario Fo on "Francesco. Lo Santo Jullare" - RAI1 (Italian TV) 22nd June 2014

Lucrezia

I hope Mika knows, and I think he does, being very involved in the subject himself. But of course he could not say much....'me and my friends expect a lot from this Pope" he says....but hey, look at his face after saying it :mf_rosetinted:

yes exactly...

Thanks again to the best transcription / translation team ever :huglove::huglove:

I hope Mika knows, and I think he does, being very involved in the subject himself. But of course he could not say much....'me and my friends expect a lot from this Pope" he says....but hey, look at his face after saying it :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, I know exactly what you mean

Ok, so being ill made me focused on how to save the vid from rai...

Here's the direct link to the video:

http://creativemedia3.rai.it/podcastcdn/raiuno/Francesco_Lu_Santo_Jullare/2709839.mp4

Once you open the link, if you go on "File", "Save page as..." you should be able to save the video as .mp4

I'm sure that Eriko or someone of our girls will provide you soon a sendspace or mediafire link but for the meantime, fro those who want to save the video, it's at your disposal with this little trick:teehee:

Grazie mille Lucrezia !!!! p003.gif

The file is too large to upload to Mediafire.

VK http://vk.com/video232312753_169176110

Dailymotion

Thank you very much Lucrezia and Eriko :huglove:

I see you're on fire! :naughty: .........I was thinking how wonderful would be for everyone to watch the vid with Mika and Dario Fo with english subtitles :fisch:

:mf_rosetinted:

When it comes to me.... NO WAY :aah:

I won't ever watch it again.

But...

Ok. I withdraw my statement and will watch that part. ONLY that part. I need to see his face.

When it comes to me.... NO WAY :aah:

I won't ever watch it again.

But...

Ok. I withdraw my statement and will watch that part. ONLY that part. I need to see his face.

Ahahah,see? that's why I said it,it is a totally different thing to see his face while he's telling a sentence :naughty: .......but I understand you very well,I couldn't watch it til the end :aah:

Thank you team #GreatGirls for the new parts of the transcript and the translation :huglove:

I was thinking how wonderful would be for everyone to watch the vid with Mika and Dario Fo with english subtitles :fisch:

:mf_rosetinted:

I was thinking the same, and I would help with doing it :thumb_yello:

:trumpet:Ok guys. We are doing this :trumpet:

I'm sooo excited. I've spent so many hours watching someone else's subtitles that now that me and DerMoment did a little try, I went aaaaall thrilled. :cheer:

I know, I'm mental.

So who's in?

To help, I bet you all are in to watch the final product :aah:

I'm sooo excited. I've spent so many hours watching someone else's subtitles that now that me and DerMoment did a little try, I went aaaaall thrilled. :cheer:

I know, I'm mental.

So who's in?

We are (as you said) "mental", don't forget it... I'm in of course :teehee:

Edited by Lucrezia

I know, I'm mental.

So who's in?

So Elwendin and I tried a little bit now and found an option how we could do it: The plan is to do a srt subtitle file. If you watch series you may know them. You can open them with the VLC Player for example. (Maybe we could really merge them with the file, too, we have to look for that).

All we need for making a srt file are the starting times of the sentences. Like that:

00:06

Fo: "well, I was wondering...

where is your mother now? "

00:11

Mika: "I don't know if she's here ...

ah yes, she is."

00:17

Fo: "For me, my mother

has been fundamental ..

If we have this, it's relatively easy to make srt files (I would take care of it, so you don't need to worry about that)

OMG! :shocked: you are crazy girls :shocked: but absolutely wonderful!!! :wub2::wub2::wub2:

Thank you so much!! :huglove::huglove:

Unfortunately both my Italian and my English suck so I can't help you :aah:

But I'm bringing you some moral support, starting now:

:groupwave::groupwave::groupwave:

:teehee:

I just want to claim worldwide that I'm planning to hide an easter egg somewhere

Try and stop me :mf_rosetinted:

And no. Easter eggs aren't edible rounded things you use to eat at easter.

Beware peeps. Whoever joins the facebook chat will be caught in an italian style chat with a cheerful me. Stay strong.

Edited by Elwendin

OMG,I have no words!! this is amazing! :fangurl: You are too nice for doing such an exhausting work,but I am sure the result will worth it :wub2:

Unfortunately both my Italian and my English suck so I can't help you :aah:

But I'm bringing you some moral support, starting now:

:groupwave::groupwave::groupwave:

:teehee:

Same here :aah: But I also want to join Melanie on this virtual moral support,and wish you good luck and stay strong! :groupwave:

Bravo!!!! :wub2:

Thank you so much for translation. :mikalove:

Here we go, transcritpions and translations are on their way.

Please, be aware that the dialog is sometimes pretty twisted, so you may find it odd: don't blame our translators for it. If it seems weird, well, it's just because it is, here and there... :aah:

Many thanks to our transcribers Anninasala, Sherlocked, AllyB, Charlie20 and to our translators Lucrezia, Charlie20, Log Lady, Elwendin, Maggie112, Marta

VIDEO

ITALIAN TRANSCRIPTION part 1

ITALIAN TRANSCRIPTION part 2

ENGLISH TRANSLATION part 1

ENGLISH TRANSLATION part 2

Screen caps and here by Kumazzz