I'am Gabriella

Gabry

Hello! My name is Gabriella, I'm 42 years old, I'm italian and I live in Genoa. I joined this Fan Club because I'm a big Mika's fan!

I know him since 2008, when I accidentally heard on the radio the song "Relax" and I was moved by his great voice, out of the common! Obviously, I was very curious about him and I wanted to understand, through interviews, his character and his way to create Art, because that's he transmited to me!

But unfortunately I couldn't follow him, because I missed his interviews in the program X Factor, when he was a guest, and on Internet I didn't find nothing about those Mika's apparitions!

So, reluctantly, I tried to remove from my mind the subject "Mika", because the fact that I known his existence but I couldn't live that passion, caused suffering in me!

Then, the decisive November 2013 arrived; at that time I discovered him as a judge of X Factor 7. I had already missed a few episodes, but the emotion was really unbielevable! Listen to him when he talked, with his voice so angelical... I don't hide that I cried! But what makes me so touched and happy is that Mika learned italian: not only

he's in the program X Factor, but he also knows italian... and this time I swear to myself that I'll follow him during all my life!

Yes, because this Artist is the Genius that I was expecting since ever in my life. I see him like an everything, he's able to give many emotions and he has an incredible communicativeness!

I hope one day I'll meet him and tell him personally all these things! :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Gabriella :huglove:

You are at a very good place to find many many many informations about Mika, and to be sure not to miss anything about him and his work! :thumb_yello:

I hope you'll enjoy here as much as we are :wink2:

Hello! My name is Gabriella, I'm 42 years old, I'm italian and I live in Genoa. I joined this Fan Club because I'm a big Mika's fan!

I know him since 2008, when I accidentally heard on the radio the song "Relax" and I was moved by his great voice, out of the common! Obviously, I was very curious about him and I wanted to understand, through interviews, his character and his way to create Art, because that's he transmited to me!

But unfortunately I couldn't follow him, because I missed his interviews in the program X Factor, when he was a guest, and on Internet I didn't find nothing about those Mika's apparitions!

So, reluctantly, I tried to remove from my mind the subject "Mika", because the fact that I known his existence but I couldn't live that passion, caused suffering in me!

Then, the decisive November 2013 arrived; at that time I discovered him as a judge of X Factor 7. I had already missed a few episodes, but the emotion was really unbielevable! Listen to him when he talked, with his voice so angelical... I don't hide that I cried! But what makes me so touched and happy is that Mika learned italian: not only

he's in the program X Factor, but he also knows italian... and this time I swear to myself that I'll follow him during all my life!

Yes, because this Artist is the Genius that I was expecting since ever in my life. I see him like an everything, he's able to give many emotions and he has an incredible communicativeness!

I hope one day I'll meet him and tell him personally all these things! :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

Welcome to MFC Gabriella :huglove:

You totally belong here :mikalove:

I wanted to say the same to Mika when we met but it went very fast ...but I made him laugh which was my way to thank him and give him back some of the happiness I get from him and his wonderful fans everyday :wub2:

Have fun within the MFC family Gabriella :mikalove: