X Factor 8 Italy Bootcamp 1- 2 July 2014 -- Milan Mediolanum Forum

mari62

Thanks to everyone! :huglove: I really needed to share this experience with someone that wouldn't react saying :"again MIKA?!?" I really don't know how I'll react in September, when Xfactor will be on Sky :teehee:

I'm trying to post the pics! :thumb_yello:

post-33769-142983702597_thumb.jpg

post-33769-1429837026_thumb.jpg

Edited by alecs_89

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks to everyone! :huglove: I really needed to share this experience with someone that wouldn't react saying :"again MIKA?!?" I really don't know how I'll react in September, when Xfactor will be on Sky :teehee:

I'm trying to post the pics! :thumb_yello:

that's pretty cool! you can tell the people who will tell you "again MIKA?" that he's wearing your bracelet :naughty:

So happy for you :huglove:!!

Thanks! :blush-anim-cl::hi5:

Ciao, eneri, e :welcomeani:

Forse potrei presentarti anche qui:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

:thumb_yello:

That's fantastic, alecs! It's always a thrill when Mika does that -- and he's so good about it, too. I know I still get ridiculously excited when I see him wearing one of my gifts. :wub2:

There are two ways to share a photo here. One is to upload it directly from your computer -- you can do that by using the little paper clip icon above the text box here. When you click on that it will ask your to find the photo on your computer and then upload it.

Another way is if you have your photo on Facebook or photobucket or some other site like that, you can click on the icon above the text box that looks like a mountain scene (if you hover over it, it will say "insert image"). Click on that, then enter the URL or link of your photo.

I believe these instructions are also in our FAQ. You'll find the link for that in my sig, below. Good luck!

It's really amazing! I'll never forget that feeling! Pure adrenaline! Thanks a lot for your info and your patience with newbie! :hi5:

oh wow! how cool is that! :wub2:

Too much! Mika is always cool! :naughty:

Woah ! It's brillant !! It will be a huge memories !

Yap! HUGE and priceless! Sometimes I realize that I'm smiling because I'm thinking to that moment :blush-anim-cl:

that's pretty cool! you can tell the people who will tell you "again MIKA?" that he's wearing your bracelet :naughty:

Ahahaahahah! Yap! I feel so lucky! :cheer:

Here we are!

This is taken after the first night of Bootcamp (there's also a lonely Loukum near the wonderful poster of Valmont)

DSCN1142_zps61c7fd7a.jpg

and this is our huge group from the second night.

DSCN1189_zpsa36d6c89.jpg

thank you again to everyone:wub2:

lovely pics, lovely nights :) Thanks everyone :huglove:

Hi everyone! I just want to tell you something. I don't even know if this is the right thread! Anyway on the 2nd of July, at Xfactor Bootcamp, I managed to give to Mika a bracelet that I made for him a while ago. He put it on during the show! I still can barely believe it! :shocked: I'm sharing this experience with everybody, just to make it real! I really wish everybody could feel like I did sooner or later! It was such a deep emotion! :blush-anim-cl:

I'm very happy for you :original: Seems like he did like your present :naughty:

And welcome at MFC :bye:

Hi everyone! I just want to tell you something. I don't even know if this is the right thread! Anyway on the 2nd of July, at Xfactor Bootcamp, I managed to give to Mika a bracelet that I made for him a while ago. He put it on during the show! I still can barely believe it! :shocked: I'm sharing this experience with everybody, just to make it real! I really wish everybody could feel like I did sooner or later! It was such a deep emotion! :blush-anim-cl:

And again: Thanks Mika!

ps: I got two blurry pics, but I don't know how to post them here :teehee:

That's lovely! Very sweet of you to make him a bracelet and of him to wear it right away:wub2:

Thanks for sharing your story with us, happy for you!

I'm very happy for you :original: Seems like he did like your present :naughty:

And welcome at MFC :bye:

Thank you! Actually I just wanted to give him something that I made for him, I really didn't expect him to put it on immediately :shocked:

That's lovely! Very sweet of you to make him a bracelet and of him to wear it right away:wub2:

Thanks for sharing your story with us, happy for you!

Thanks! You're right, he was very sweet! He didn't know who made it or where it came from, but he said "thanks" wearing it :blush-anim-cl:

:thumb_yello: Aawww - this is really amazing - congratz!! :huglove: You have a good reason to be both happy and proud!!:blush-anim-cl: Thanks for telling - are you among all the happy fans on the beautiful group pic?! Anyway, it's funny to know that you're "addicted to" radio - then we're two ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

Ciao!! thanks for sharing your little story, I'm glad he could make you so happy! :wub2:

Here's my report about the Bootcamp: we can't go into details, so I'm just sharing a few thoughts and impressions.

This time they were much more strict about taking pics, filming and spoilers, since it's an important stage of the competition, in which the contestants are being narrowed down to 24: each judge chooses 6 talents, who will progress to the Home Visit.

The atmosphere was quite different compared to the auditions, it was more tense and the judges were much more concentrated.

There was a big difference between the 2 days though: on the first day they were more serious and nervous, we mostly saw the judges' back, head and soles :naughty: and it was quite boring; I couldn't enjoy much the performances either, since the acoustics in the venue aren't great.

Fortunately on the second day the atmosphere was much more relaxed, Mika was in a good mood, chatty, open towards the audience.

He quite liked the warm, loud and active Italian audience :D we had fun, sang, danced and expressed our preferences as the 5th judge.

I like all the judges, they get along well with each other, a part from Morgan, who is a bit too competitive IMO.

Victoria is really nice, she's been bringing a gust of fresh and positive energy to the show. She's got a strong personality, is intelligent and fun.

Fedez is a nice surprise: his musical genre -rap- isn't my cup of tea, but in spite of his rather 'aggressive' appearance, he's a nice and sensitive guy. He speaks a weird Italian rappers/young people slang, which amuses me a lot.

We already 'know' Morgan: he's an incredibly talented genius, he's very competent, I could listen to him talking for hours. He would be a perfect judge, if it weren't for his peculiar personality: he needs to feel free to express himself and be the master of the situation, which obviously can't always happen.

Mika is a really good judge, very caring and sensitive, well we know he's also brilliant, intelligent, witty and fun.

Being fully aware, that his choices can influence other people's lives and careers, he always does his best, to prevent rejected contestants from getting hurt and discouraged: he tries to find encouraging and praising words for them.

You can tell he really cares about others and I have the impression, that he doesn't want them to get hurt like he was in the past. He's patient, asks questions, listens carefully and takes his time before making his final choices.

In this regard I'd like to tell about a foreign contestant, in order to explain better what I mean: he couldn't speak Italian well, so it was difficult for him to express himself and even understand what Mika and the other judges were saying. On one hand it was embarrassing and I felt sorry for him, on the other hand the whole situation was hilarious.

In the end, before saying goodbye to him, Mika explained to him, that we all were laughing and having fun together with him and NOT making fun of him, and that he was a really nice and intelligent guy and had allowed us to play with him.

This shows once more Mika's sensitivity and good heart. :wub2:

He's also a good judge, because he can 'feel' others, he's able to go beyond appearance and notice some shades and hints, that not everyone can get.

IMO the guy could be a good shrink :wink2:

The audience didn't always agree with his choices of course -and some of them weren't popular- but as he said, his role isn't easy at all, plus sometimes his choices are based on what he sees beyond and what he considers the contestants' potential and possible place in the Italian market.

His Italian is getting better and better, is more fluent and natural, I'm astonished about how good he is! He really cares and humbly corrects himself and repeats words, when others correct him.

As you can imagine, it was a pleasure to listen to him talking so much, and very interesting as well.

I'm curious to watch both the auditions and the bootcamp on TV in September.

It was also nice meeting and chatting with many old and new fans, this always plays an important role in every Mika event; it wouldn't be so much fun otherwise.

Edited by mari62

:thumb_yello: Aawww - this is really amazing - congratz!! :huglove: You have a good reason to be both happy and proud!!:blush-anim-cl: Thanks for telling - are you among all the happy fans on the beautiful group pic?! Anyway, it's funny to know that you're "addicted to" radio - then we're two ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

Yes it's really amazing! Can't wait to see it on tv! :naughty: Unfortunately no, I'm not in the pic. Anyway yes I'm definitely addicted to Music! :hi5:

Ciao!! thanks for sharing your little story, I'm glad he could make you so happy! :wub2:

Thank you Marina! :thumb_yello:

So here's my report about the Bootcamp: we can't go into details, so I'm just sharing a few thoughts and impressions.

This time they were much more strict about taking pics, filming and spoilers, since it's an important stage of the competition, in which the contestants are being narrowed down to 24: each judge chooses 6 talents, who will progress to the Home Visit.

The atmosphere was quite different compared to the auditions, it was more tense and the judges were much more concentrated.

There was a big difference between the 2 days though: on the first day they were more serious and nervous, we mostly saw the judges' back, head and soles :naughty: and it was quite boring; I couldn't enjoy much the performances either, since the acoustics in the venue aren't great.

Fortunately on the second day the atmosphere was much more relaxed, Mika was in a good mood, chatty, open towards the audience.

He quite liked the warm, loud and active Italian audience :D we had fun, sang, danced and expressed our preferences as the 5th judge.

I like all the judges, they get along well with each other, a part from Morgan, who is a bit too competitive IMO.

Victoria is really nice, she's been bringing a gust of fresh and positive energy to the show. She's got a strong personality, is intelligent and fun.

Fedez is a nice surprise: his musical genre -rap- isn't my cup of tea, but in spite of his rather 'aggressive' appearance, he's a nice and sensitive guy. He speaks a weird Italian rappers/young people slang, which amuses me a lot.

We already 'know' Morgan: he's an incredibly talented genius, he's very competent, I could listen to him talking for hours. He would be a perfect judge, if it weren't for his peculiar personality: he needs to feel free to express himself and be the master of the situation, which obviously can't always happen.

Mika is a really good judge, very caring and sensitive, well we know he's also brilliant, intelligent, witty and fun.

Being fully aware, that his choices can influence other people's lives and careers, he always does his best, to prevent rejected contestants from getting hurt and discouraged: he tries to find encouraging and praising words for them.

You can tell he really cares about others and I have the impression, that he doesn't want them to get hurt like he was in the past. He's patient, asks questions, listens carefully and takes his time before making his final choices.

In this regard I'd like to tell about a foreign contestant, in order to explain better what I mean: he couldn't speak Italian well, so it was difficult for him to express himself and even understand what Mika and the other judges were saying. On one hand it was embarrassing and I felt sorry for him, on the other hand the whole situation was hilarious.

In the end, before saying goodbye to him, Mika explained to him, that we all were laughing and having fun together with him and NOT making fun of him, and that he was a really nice and intelligent guy and had allowed us to play with him.

He's also a good judge, because he can 'feel' others, he's able to go beyond appearance and notice some shades and hints, that not everyone can get.

The audience didn't always agree with his choices of course -and some of them weren't popular- but as he said, his role isn't easy at all, plus sometimes his choices are based on what he sees beyond and what he considers the contestants' potential and possible place in the Italian market.

His Italian is getting better and better, is more fluent and natural, I'm astonished about how good he is! He really cares and humbly corrects himself and repeats words, when others correct him.

As you can imagine, it was a pleasure to listen to him talking so much, and very interesting as well.

It was also nice meeting and chatting with many old and new fans, this always plays an important role in every Mika event; it wouldn't be so much fun otherwise.

Thank you Mary:blush-anim-cl:

Thank you marina for your great report!!!!:wub2:

So here's my report about the Bootcamp: we can't go into details, so I'm just sharing a few thoughts and impressions.

Thanks for your detailed report Marina! I like having another proof that Mika cares a lot about the contestants' feelings :thumb_yello:

Reading this is very touching! It's wonderful that he took the time to explain to the contestant that people weren't laughing at him. We already know what a sensitive person Mika is but I can't help but be impressed even more when hearing something like this. It's incredibly heartwarming to see how much he cares about the contestants' feelings! Have to say it once again: he's an amazingly kind person!!:wub2:

Reading this is very touching! It's wonderful that he took the time to explain to the contestant that people weren't laughing at him. We already know what a sensitive person Mika is but I can't help but be impressed even more when hearing something like this. It's incredibly heartwarming to see how much he cares about the contestants' feelings! Have to say it once again: he's an amazingly kind person!!:wub2:

I CONFIRM :thumb_yello:

And he should stay that way. We love it!

:mikalove:

Thank you for sharing your impressions, Marina, it was very interesting to read them and somehow your report felt very "warm" :huglove:

:blush-anim-cl: Indeed - that was exactly my thought as well, so GRAZIE Marina! :huglove: I'm very happy, that lots of new people get to know what a diamond of a person MIKA really is ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

Thank you for sharing your impressions, Marina, it was very interesting to read them and somehow your report felt very "warm" :huglove:

Yes, I've finally had some time to catch up a bit after having been away for a few days. Loved reading your report, Mari :wub2:

• 4 months later...