Elle me dit présente toi !

deep-sea-girl

Hi everyone ! :)

My name is Elisa and I am 13, I am french. my pseudo is the title of a Hatsune Miku's song i love.

I am a mikaddict recently, around 5 months.I discovered him watching The Voice.I found him so original, honest, funny...I saw only him (love at first sight :blush-anim-cl:)

I knew Mika before but i was too young to be interest in him (and that's my biggest regret ><') I'm wondering what would be my life without "love today"...(and all of his songs for sur !)One tonight Mika was singing under water at The voice (a song I didn't knew) and i found it fantastic :wub2: I asked my mum the name of the song and how I could listen it one more time, she said to me "type under water on youtube and you'll find it" so I rushed on my computer but she ordered me to go bed :sneaky2: indeed it was 11pm x)

The following day at 8am I was on internet listening "under water" I loved it :wub2: then I listened a lot of songs and an huge quantity of interview, read a lot of articles (in any language)...I was practicing my new mikaddiction.Il still practice :D

All of this to say I am crazy about Mika.I wish i'll meet a lot of fans as crazy as me :D

Read you soon !

PS : I don't speak english usually so if I do errors I'll be happy if you correct it.Thanks a lot for reading :wink2:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone ! :)

My name is Elisa and I am 13, I am french. my pseudo is the title of a Hatsune Miku's song i love.

I am a mikaddict recently, around 5 months.I discovered him watching The Voice.I found him so original, honest, funny...I saw only him (love at first sight :blush-anim-cl:)

I knew Mika before but i was too young to be interest in him (and that's my biggest regret ><') I'm wondering what would be my life without "love today"...(and all of his songs for sur !)One tonight Mika was singing under water at The voice (a song I didn't knew) and i found it fantastic :wub2: I asked my mum the name of the song and how I could listen it one more time, she said to me "type under water on youtube and you'll find it" so I rushed on my computer but she ordered me to go bed :sneaky2: indeed it was 11pm x)

The following day at 8am I was on internet listening "under water" I loved it :wub2: then I listened a lot of songs and an huge quantity of interview, read a lot of articles (in any language)...I was practicing my new mikaddiction.Il still practice :D

All of this to say I am crazy about Mika.I wish i'll meet a lot of fans as crazy as me :D

Read you soon !

PS : I don't speak english usually so if I do errors I'll be happy if you correct it.Thanks a lot for reading :wink2:

Hi :bye: Elisa and welcome to MFC :huglove: I m French too and I m crazyaboutmika too as you so much that this is my MFC name :naughty:

Have lots of fun here :biggrin2:

Elle me dit... tu as bien fait de t'inscrire ici ;)

Bienvenue à toi Elisa! Tu verras, le MFC est super pour apprendre un tas de choses sur Mika et discuter voire rencontrer d'autres fans!

Si tu as besoin d'aide, tu peux me contacter, je suis la représentante France sur le MFC. Voici le message de bienvenue pour les newbies (les p'tits nouveaux):

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/sh...4&postcount=65

Il y aussi un coin pour parler français, ça s'appelle le French speaking Thread :)

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/sh...27777&page=104

A bientôt :)