hi everyone on mfc

anninasala

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi everybody!

I'm Zo I'm happy to be part of Mika's world! i think it's time.

i don't speak english very well but i'll try

bonjour à tous,

je m'appelle Zo je suis nouvelle ici et je suis heureuse de faire votre connaissance et de partager le monde de Mika avec vous! :mikalove:

Ciao Anna benvenuta! :bye:

When did you discover Mika's music?

i think it was in 2007 with Relax the very first time.. people used to sing it in my classroom... but later in 2009/2010 i was addicted to Rain.

i decided to take part in this MFC world because now i really know who Mika is and i love him and his music and his art projects (i think i have to thank italian medias for this) :thumb_yello:

I just wanna say a big hello to everyone here on Mfc, I'm new and really happy to be part of this world!

I'm Anna, I'm Italian and i live in Milano.. that's it. :thumb_yello:

Ciao Anna! (I've always liked this name so much :blush-anim-cl:... and I love your city which I was happy to visit last Summer)

Welcome to MFC, hope you'll have fun :original:

hi everybody!

I'm Zo I'm happy to be part of Mika's world! i think it's time.

i don't speak english very well but i'll try

bonjour à tous,

je m'appelle Zo je suis nouvelle ici et je suis heureuse de faire votre connaissance et de partager le monde de Mika avec vous! :mikalove:

Salut Zo! Et bienvenue!

Peut-être que tu devrais créer un 'thread' pour te présenter. Il faut aller dans 'Introductions' et cliquer sur 'new thread' :wink2:

i think it was in 2007 with Relax the very first time.. people used to sing it in my classroom... but later in 2009/2010 i was addicted to Rain.

i decided to take part in this MFC world because now i really know who Mika is and i love him and his music and his art projects (i think i have to thank italian medias for this) :thumb_yello:

Glad you decided to join, have fun :punk: