Thanks for the kind words, guys. Things are going as well as they can be and we are sticking together.  :group_hug:

I forgot how much I loved MFC because it is literally an internet support group. :aah: Everyone on here is the best.

That's good to hear :) And I know, the support on here is amazing :wub:

Helloooooooooooo I'm back!!!!!!!!!! :D:excite:

Hiiiii! What have you been up to? :D

We missed you! :D:excite:

Welcome back!!! :D

Hiiiii! What have you been up to? :D

Thank you all! :huglove::group_hug: I missed you as well!!!

I've had my finals and I hope they went well! :crossed: I did my best at least. Now I have to wait for January to come for receiving my results.

I've had my finals and I hope they went well! :crossed: I did my best at least. Now I have to wait for January to come for receiving my results.

That's a very long wait! :o I hope you passed! You did your best and that's all you can do!

Good luck with that. I really hope you passed. Shame you have to wait such a long time though.

That's a very long wait! :o I hope you passed! You did your best and that's all you can do!

Thank you! :hug:

I know it's long... Everyone is annoyed by that... :aah:

Okay wow, my mother just walked to me and said my dad almost choked last night. He was laying on his back and couldn't breathe. Luckely he managed to cough and get some air again, but I don't want to think what would have happened otherwise. :(

Oh my gosh that's horrible!  I hope he's ok.

Okay wow, my mother just walked to me and said my dad almost choked last night. He was laying on his back and couldn't breathe. Luckely he managed to cough and get some air again, but I don't want to think what would have happened otherwise. :(

Oh no terrible news! :( At least he's ok now! Hopefully it won't happen again...

:hug: so sorry

That's a long wait! :o *crosses fingers*

Oh no! :o I understand that that must be quite terrifying... I'm glad to hear that it went okay tho 

That's a good way to spend your time. :naughty:

The best for sure. :glasses2:

Watching the Corpse Bride right now. I'm so excited for Halloween. :boing:

:D Me, too. I want to plan something this year as I am free this time. :naughty:

I'm just about to watch Bolt, which is one of my favourite Disney movies. :D

Watching the Corpse Bride right now. I'm so excited for Halloween.  :boing:

Oh, I love Corpse Bride! :D Haven't watched it in a while tho!

:D Me, too. I want to plan something this year as I am free this time. :naughty:

I haven't seen Bolt before. :naughty: My favorite Disney movie will always be the Lion King. :biggrin2:

Edited by We-Are-Golden

Oh, I love Corpse Bride! :D Haven't watched it in a while tho!

I haven't seen Bolt before. :naughty: My favorite Disney movie will always be the Lion King. :biggrin2:

Should definitely watch it, it's quite cute! :D I have many favourites. :naughty: Lion King is the top though. ;)

Watching the Corpse Bride right now. I'm so excited for Halloween. 

I actually want to do something for Halloween this year, but I don't really have anyone to hang out with because all my friends are away at uni.  So that takes part of the fun away. :unsure:

Mine is The Little Mermaid but I also like Frozen, Beauty and the Beast, and the Jungle Book. :D

Should definitely watch it, it's quite cute! :D I have many favourites. :naughty: Lion King is the top though. ;)

I might! :D I really need to watch more Disney movies, it has been aaaages!

I actually want to do something for Halloween this year, but I don't really have anyone to hang out with because all my friends are away at uni.  So that takes part of the fun away. :unsure:

Mine is The Little Mermaid but I also like Frozen, Beauty and the Beast, and the Jungle Book. :D

Dress up like Mika and go trick-or-treating :glasses2::naughty:

Ah yes, the Little Mermaid and the Jungle Book are in my top 3 as well! :D

Edited by We-Are-Golden

I'm having a halloween party this year with my roommates. We all love Halloween so it'll be a blast! I just have to decide what to dress up as... I've got too many options floating around in my head  :aah:

It's super difficult to just pick one favorite disney movie, huh? Recently, my favorites been Big Hero Six.

You're never too old for Disney. :wink2:

:yeah: That's so true!

I'm having a halloween party this year with my roommates. We all love Halloween so it'll be a blast! I just have to decide what to dress up as... I've got too many options floating around in my head :aah:

It's super difficult to just pick one favorite disney movie, huh? Recently, my favorites been Big Hero Six.

Sounds amazing! :naughty: I bet you'll have a great party! :clap:

Oh yes... It's really hard! Especially the other ones are just so lovely and super cute.