Well, today I've successfully watched the musical Grease twice :naughty: And I'm currently listening to the soundtrack.

Also, I though about learning Finnish and then I looked at some of the words and how long and complicated they were and I was like, "Hell naw... :mf_rosetinted:"

Have Hanna teach you Swedish. It's easy. Don't even think about Finnish, been there done that. :naughty::naughty:

I've also decided to learn these languages come hell or high water. :mf_rosetinted:

French

Icelandic

Swedish

Romanian

Korean

Japanese

Quite impressive list :naughty: But Icelandic is really cool though :teehee:

Have Hanna teach you Swedish. It's easy. Don't even think about Finnish' date=' been there done that. :naughty::naughty:[/quote']

I'd love to teach you :wink2: vad du nu ska ha för nytta av svenska :aah:

On thing that's great with knowing Swedish though, is that you "quite" easily understand Norwegian and Danish. :naughty:

Aw :sad:

By the way,... Did we ever come up with a date, or is the tinychat thing history :tears: I feel like I should just come up with a date and you better clear your day up for me :naughty:

I don't know, I'm always available no not really, I barely have any spare time but shh tell me a date and I'll be here :mf_rosetinted: xD

Hey Grace by the way, if you wonder how hard the Swedish school is, here is national test in mathematics for year 2 students in high school (I think our year 2 is your year 3) :aah:

http://www5.edusci.umu.se/np/np-2-4-prov/vloggfile_prov.php?file=Ma4-vt13.pdf

and just for the fun of it here is a part of a national test in English :aah:

http://läxhjälp.nu/uploads/np/eng-b/reading/one-word-gaps.pdf

http://läxhjälp.nu/uploads/np/eng-b/reading/book-review.pdf

Edit: just realised the math test is in Swedish :doh: good luck trying to figure it out :aah:

Edited by Lilasko

that's necessary sometimes :naughty:

I'm fine thank you how are you?

Fifty is turning out to be way awesome.

Had my birthday and went to a hockey game the Saturday after - which we won! - and got to spend some time with my favorite player, Liam Stewart.

Sunday, I went and helped my friend Nina paint her VW van...

Then I got out for my first date in five years this past weekend, and another hockey game (Liam made our only two goals - we lost this one).

And I got the funds to pay for my trip to Montreal, so I'm totally going in February.

(I tried to post pics but the stupid comp won't let me.)

Fifty is turning out to be way awesome.

Had my birthday and went to a hockey game the Saturday after - which we won! - and got to spend some time with my favorite player, Liam Stewart.

Sunday, I went and helped my friend Nina paint her VW van...

Then I got out for my first date in five years this past weekend, and another hockey game (Liam made our only two goals - we lost this one).

And I got the funds to pay for my trip to Montreal, so I'm totally going in February.

(I tried to post pics but the stupid comp won't let me.)

I have no IDE who Liam Stewart is but it sounds like an awesome weekend, I'm happy for you :thumb_yello: And I'd love to go to Montreal as well, I'm jealous :aah:

Don't worry I can imagine ^^

I have no IDE who Liam Stewart is but it sounds like an awesome weekend, I'm happy for you :thumb_yello: And I'd love to go to Montreal as well, I'm jealous :aah:

Don't worry I can imagine ^^

He plays for us locally... you may have heard of his dad. Some singer named Rod...

Have Hanna teach you Swedish. It's easy. Don't even think about Finnish' date=' been there done that. :naughty::naughty:[/quote']

Lol Yeah, :naughty: Finnish, just nuuuu :aah:

Quite impressive list :naughty: But Icelandic is really cool though :teehee:

I'd love to teach you :wink2: vad du nu ska ha för nytta av svenska :aah:

On thing that's great with knowing Swedish though, is that you "quite" easily understand Norwegian and Danish. :naughty:

I don't know, I'm always available no not really, I barely have any spare time but shh tell me a date and I'll be here :mf_rosetinted: xD

That would be awesome if you could teach me :pinkbow:

I know some basic things like, "Hej!" "Hur mar du?" "Jag ma bra, tack!" "Hej da!" And that's it :aah:

If I could learn one language it'd be Icelandic. But my god the language is so difficult. Even the locals have a hard time with it lol :naughty: The verb in Icelandic "kalla" has 75 conjugations :tears: If you don't know what that it it's basically means there's 75 different ways to say the vebs depending on who you're speaking to. And I'm not even exaggerating, there's fricking 75 :aah:

That would be awesome if you could teach me :pinkbow:

I know some basic things like, "Hej!" "Hur mar du?" "Jag ma bra, tack!" "Hej da!" And that's it :aah:

If I could learn one language it'd be Icelandic. But my god the language is so difficult. Even the locals have a hard time with it lol :naughty: The verb in Icelandic "kalla" has 75 conjugations :tears: If you don't know what that it it's basically means there's 75 different ways to say the vebs depending on who you're speaking to. And I'm not even exaggerating, there's fricking 75 :aah:

That's great :teehee: Well I could teach you some basic stuff:

Jag heter Rachel - my name is Rachel

Vad heter du? - What's your name?

Jag bor i.... - I live in...

Vart bor du? - Where do you live?

Jag är hungrig - I am hungry :aah:

Just tell me what you want to know and I'll say what it is in Swedish :wink2:

Trust me I know, I studied french for six years :aah:

It's really hard but it's cool because it is basically old Scandinavian. (norse) :naughty: what does Kalla mean? :teehee:

That's great :teehee: Well I could teach you some basic stuff:

Jag heter Rachel - my name is Rachel

Vad heter du? - What's your name?

Jag bor i.... - I live in...

Vart bor du? - Where do you live?

Jag är hungrig - I am hungry :aah:

Just tell me what you want to know and I'll say what it is in Swedish :wink2:

Trust me I know, I studied french for six years :aah:

It's really hard but it's cool because it is basically old Scandinavian. (norse) :naughty: what does Kalla mean? :teehee:

Kalla is the verb which means "to call" :pinkbow:

Okay, I learned this just for you :aah: Jag skulle vilja skjuta en smörgåstårta upp min rumpa. :biggrin2:

Well, today I've successfully watched the musical Grease twice :naughty: And I'm currently listening to the soundtrack.

Also, I though about learning Finnish and then I looked at some of the words and how long and complicated they were and I was like, "Hell naw... :mf_rosetinted:"

Am I seeing you guys talk about Finnish without me? :mf_rosetinted: what a disgrace. :mf_rosetinted::naughty: Oi, Finnish is easy. *cough*Even I can't speak it.*cough*

So the same meaning as in Swedish :teehee:

What the :badword::blink: why? :lmfao:

Ooooh :teehee:

Jag vet inte. Låter kul. :mf_rosetinted:

Proud of my skill lol :aah: Okay let me try this.

Hej Hanna. :pinkbow: God kväll, hur är det? Hur gammal är du? Jag är tretton år. Vill du hangla? :das::aah:

Am I seeing you guys talk about Finnish without me? :mf_rosetinted: what a disgrace. :mf_rosetinted::naughty: Oi, Finnish is easy. *cough*Even I can't speak it.*cough*

Katsokaapa näitä sanoja . Ei ole mitenkään kuka tahansa voi oppia tämän . ( Käytinkääntäjä . Suomi on vain , ei . )

Ooooh :teehee:

Jag vet inte. Låter kul. :mf_rosetinted:

Proud of my skill lol :aah: Okay let me try this.

Hej Hanna. :pinkbow: God kväll, hur är det? Hur gammal är du? Jag är tretton år. Vill du hangla? :das::aah:

Katsokaapa näitä sanoja . Ei ole mitenkään kuka tahansa voi oppia tämän . ( Käytinkääntäjä . Suomi on vain , ei . )

Jag lärde mig att lite från PewDiePie på Youtube . Han sade att det betydde , " Vill du dansa . " :das: Skitsnack . :mf_rosetinted: Det lögnare.