I like long rants :mf_rosetinted: That's kind of surprising to me' date=' since pretty much everything I hear about Sweden as an outsider so to speak is that they're chill and pretty liberal and so it's odd for me to hear that a racist/homophobic would have majority vote :aah::aah:[/quote']

good :aah: Third biggest party yeah :mf_rosetinted: Well I think we're still pretty chill an liberal at least if you compare us to the rest of Europe and the US. I read somewhere that a city in Sweden (Södertälje?) takes on more immigrants a year than the whole US :mf_rosetinted: I like to think that people who vote for SD aren't homophobic/racists they're just unhappy with the situation in Sweden in general and doesn't feel like any other party listen to their opinions.

well I dunno,mum said there is a vote next year,in which could mean we might not have David Cameron as prime minster anymore,only vote ive had this year is that independence one hence it being my first vote:aah:

either that or was never told in the election you are talking about,i don't think ill go voting much again tho:P

That vote is propaply for something else :wink2:

Well to be honest not really many people care about the eu election. Only 49% voted in Sweden and that's a pretty high number, so yeah wouldn't surprise me if you just missed the election :aah:

Don't say that, you have to vote at every election ^^

Hi Emma :bye:

:bye:

That vote is propaply for something else :wink2:

Well to be honest not really many people care about the eu election. Only 49% voted in Sweden and that's a pretty high number' date=' so yeah wouldn't surprise me if you just missed the election :aah:

Don't say that, you have to vote at every election ^^[/quote']

Well my dad didn't bother :P

I just voted with Independence cos obvs big thing aha,even though it's a no I feel like a lot of people here are just gonna go at each other etc

Allow me to lay down and cry, because high school is killing me slowly. I have so much stress and pressure and I just want to lay down and cry because I'm not going to manage three years in high school with these grades :tears: *rant over*

I'm sorry Annu :huglove: I hope things get better for you soon :hug:

I :furious::badword::banghead: hate physic.

Allow me to lay down and cry, because high school is killing me slowly. I have so much stress and pressure and I just want to lay down and cry because I'm not going to manage three years in high school with these grades :tears: *rant over*

I know how you feel :huglove:, and I want to say it gets better but it doesn't :huh: I don't know how the school system works in Finland but if it's the same as in Sweden I would say that you should start to think about what you want to work with later on in the future (I know it is hard) and if you don't want to become a doctor, vet or study anything where you need really good grades to come in, don't take school seriously. Choose a couple of subjects you want good grades in and try to reach those grades, and in the rest of the subjects you do your best but your main goal is not to get the best grades just get the grades you know you can get without working your ass off.

Either way, I know it's hard now but I promise you it will turn out alright :huglove:just look at my dad he never finished high school and now I earns more money than my mum does for less amount of work :mf_rosetinted:

:bye:

Well my dad didn't bother :P

I just voted with Independence cos obvs big thing aha,even though it's a no I feel like a lot of people here are just gonna go at each other etc

Like the rest of Europe. :aah: He should have though :mf_rosetinted:

Promise me you'll vote at every election you can. :mf_rosetinted: xD

good :aah: Third biggest party yeah :mf_rosetinted: Well I think we're still pretty chill an liberal at least if you compare us to the rest of Europe and the US. I read somewhere that a city in Sweden (Södertälje?) takes on more immigrants a year than the whole US :mf_rosetinted: I like to think that people who vote for SD aren't homophobic/racists they're just unhappy with the situation in Sweden in general and doesn't feel like any other party listen to their opinions.

Well I can definitely understand that, it's similar to what's currently going on behind the curtain in the US. People are getting more and more uncomfortable with the state of things, which is where you get a whole bunch of protesting and occupy and celebrities touting anarchy :naughty::naughty:

I feel kind of weird now because I love school and I don't think it's nearly as difficult as everyone thinks :aah: maybe the US just fails :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe you're just very smart :naughty:

Well I can definitely understand that' date=' it's similar to what's currently going on behind the curtain in the US. People are getting more and more uncomfortable with the state of things, which is where you get a whole bunch of protesting and occupy and celebrities touting anarchy :naughty::naughty:[/quote']

At least people do something, voting for a racist party won't make the situation in Sweden better. And imo Sweden is a pretty good country to live in, one of the best in the world :dunno:

how do you hate physics omg

How can you not :mf_rosetinted:

At least people do something, voting for a racist party won't make the situation in Sweden better. And imo Sweden is a pretty good country to live in, one of the best in the world :dunno:

I have physics in next period, which begins tomorrow... :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe, or maybe school in America is really lazy. :naughty:I dont' know what school is like in sweden, though, so I can't say. :naughty:

True. And I've always wanted to live in Sweden for awhile, just to see what's going on up there. :teehee:

It's like a glue that connects everything in the world to itself. It's interesting. Especially on a quantum level. :aah:

I can't take it until next year, but I'm excited. The teacher I want is in a classroom that I pass everyday, and he's always blasting some cool music from his room and talking to people. :teehee:

I just wanted to mention that Hercules and Love Affair are coming to DC this coming week.

Wondering if anyone remembers them and how popular they were around here a few years ago. :naughty:

I just wanted to mention that Hercules and Love Affair are coming to DC this coming week.

Wondering if anyone remembers them and how popular they were around here a few years ago. :naughty:

A group you absolutely must see :thumb_yello:

:uhno:

Maybe' date=' or maybe school in America is really lazy. :naughty:I dont' know what school is like in sweden, though, so I can't say. :naughty:

True. And I've always wanted to live in Sweden for awhile, just to see what's going on up there. :teehee:

It's like a glue that connects everything in the world to itself. It's interesting. Especially on a quantum level. :aah:[/quote']

neither do I :aah: Well I know Swedish high school is pretty different from American, but I guess when it comes to how hard it is we're on the same level :aah:

Well quantum physics is pretty interesting, but when it comes to electricity I just want to puke :aah:

I feel sorry for you :mf_rosetinted:

Well, today I've successfully watched the musical Grease twice :naughty: And I'm currently listening to the soundtrack.

Also, I though about learning Finnish and then I looked at some of the words and how long and complicated they were and I was like, "Hell naw... :mf_rosetinted:"