Lol :aah:

What did she do? :teehee:

Hur mår du idag? :teehee:

She stood up to the talibans in Pakistan, and said all girls should be able to go to school and she refused to let them win and not let them go to school. And because of that she was shot in the head, but she miraculously survived and kept on fighting. She's only 17!!

OMG my english sucks! I didn't understand anything... but I think it's also because I haven't read all 35 pages of comments! Ops sorry :aah::teehee:

Anyway nice to meet you :pbjt:

I doubt that your English sucks, pretty most of the post in here are in understandable if you haven't read the last 15 pages :naughty:

hi nice to meet you too :bye:

I doubt that your English sucks, pretty most of the post in here are in understandable if you haven't read the last 15 pages :naughty:

hi nice to meet you too :bye:

no my english is really sucks! :aah: I help my self with google trnslator but in my defense I can say that I'm studying hard to learn! :naughty:

Booked my flight for Montreal last night, my hands shook for several hours after...

waw I am very envious :emot-sad: Unfortunately I don't have the chance to go to Montreal :overreact: but I'm really happy for you! I hope you all enjoy it very much! :mika2::swoon:

no my english is really sucks! :aah: I help my self with google trnslator but in my defense I can say that I'm studying hard to learn! :naughty:

Nothing wrong with Google translator, I use it all the time when it come sto French :aah: Trust me MFC will really help to improve your english.

Happy for Malala, she truly deserves it.

Booked my flight for Montreal last night, my hands shook for several hours after...

She does.

I'm really happy for you! But also very jealous :sneaky2:

waw I am very envious :emot-sad: Unfortunately I don't have the chance to go to Montreal :overreact: but I'm really happy for you! I hope you all enjoy it very much! :mika2::swoon:

Well, considering I haven't been able to see any gigs until this one, and it's my landmark birthday gift to myself, I fully intend to enjoy it to the fullest extent!

Nothing wrong with Google translator, I use it all the time when it come sto French :aah: Trust me MFC will really help to improve your english.:

Yes in fact this year my english is improved so much! Before I could say anything because nobody understood me :aah: but now I can try because even if I'm wrong you can understand a little bit what I mean! :teehee:

Hey there :original:

:hi5::flowers2:

Well, considering I haven't been able to see any gigs until this one, and it's my landmark birthday gift to myself, I fully intend to enjoy it to the fullest extent!

You're right! :naughty: It's a great birthday gift! Unfortunately I could see him in concert only in Naples but with the next tour I hope to recover a lot of time lost! :mikadas: <3

:pinkbow: good morning. it's not 2pm here, nope and I didn't wake up 10 minutes ago noooooo how could you even think that :pinkbow:

:thumb_yello: Good morning! :fairy: (I don't know why I used this emoticon but I'm mad and I like it! ahahah)

Hur mår du idag? :teehee:

She stood up to the talibans in Pakistan, and said all girls should be able to go to school and she refused to let them win and not let them go to school. And because of that she was shot in the head, but she miraculously survived and kept on fighting. She's only 17!!

Bra :pinkbow: Hur mar du?

OH HER, I heard about that! That's good, I'm happy for her :)

Bra :pinkbow: Hur mar du?

OH HER, I heard about that! That's good, I'm happy for her :)

Bra, men är lite trött bara :aah: Vara hemma sent igår :aah:

Oh you know about her, that's great! (:

Yes in fact this year my english is improved so much! Before I could say anything because nobody understood me :aah: but now I can try because even if I'm wrong you can understand a little bit what I mean! :teehee:

:hi5::flowers2:

You're right! :naughty: It's a great birthday gift! Unfortunately I could see him in concert only in Naples but with the next tour I hope to recover a lot of time lost! :mikadas: <3

That's great, and I have no hard time understanding you at all :teehee:

Bra, men är lite trött bara :aah: Vara hemma sent igår :aah:

Oh you know about her, that's great! (:

That's great, and I have no hard time understanding you at all :teehee:

Jag är trött alltför. Hade en vän över helgen. :naughty:

Och ja , det var tråkigt det som hände. :sad:

Hej :bye: How dare you guys speak Swedish without me. :mf_rosetinted:JK because I don't remember anything oopsies

I've been using Google Translate :naughty: I only know basic stuff lol

Jag är trött alltför. Hade en vän över helgen. :naughty:

Och ja , det var tråkigt det som hände. :sad:

I've been using Google Translate :naughty: I only know basic stuff lol

Då är det okej att vara trött :naughty:

Vad var tråkigt? :huh:

cheater :fisch: xD

I always speak swedish without you :mf_rosetinted:how dare you forget this precious language :aah:

I... hadn't thought of that. :aah:I know, I can't freaking believe it. :aah: I feel like I need to relearn it or something. :aah:

Psst when I get my internet back we should see if we can do a tinychat in Swedish to idk learn or something

I haven't thought the idea through but I'm a good learner :naughty:

I... hadn't thought of that. :aah:I know' date=' I can't freaking believe it. :aah: I feel like I need to relearn it or something. :aah:[/color']

Psst when I get my internet back we should see if we can do a tinychat in Swedish to idk learn or something

I haven't thought the idea through but I'm a good learner :naughty:

:naughty: You absolutely have to relearn it, nothing else is acceptable :mf_rosetinted: xD

Yes you are :naughty: And that would be so much fun, and I need to practice my English as well, it's getting so much worse :mf_rosetinted::aah:

I really just want to do a tiny chat!

:mf_rosetinted: good evening.

Moi :mf_rosetinted: