I'm back ^_^  Anyone up for a chat this evening? :group_hug:

EDIT: Guys!!!!! MFC christmas cards project it here!!! Will anybody join? I sure will, I enjoyed it a lot last year  :cheer:

Sounds like a lot of fun! I want to join, but I think I would have some explaining to my parents to do first  :naughty:

I don't know yet.  I'll let you know when I have made my mind up. :)

Okay :D I'll be waiting :)

Me, too! :das:

I don't know if I can afford it... :(

Ahahahaha!!! :floor::aah: Well I guess your phone knows you quite well and already got used to your addiction! :naughty:

Yes!!!! :biggrin2::fangurl:

Then I'll send you a virtual one :D Am I weird, cause I can't wait for christmas! XD

Sounds like a lot of fun! I want to join, but I think I would have some explaining to my parents to do first  :naughty:

Hah, I also had to last year, when it was my first year, but then my mom suddenly agreed :D I thought she wouldn't let me do it... This year I didn't even ask ^^... Should I? :/

Hah, I also had to last year, when it was my first year, but then my mom suddenly agreed :D I thought she wouldn't let me do it... This year I didn't even ask ^^... Should I? :/

I don't see why she wouldn't let you this year ;) 

I think they would let me do it.. It's just a bit awkward as I would have to explain everything about mfc etc  :doh:  :aah:

I don't see why she wouldn't let you this year ;)

I think they would let me do it.. It's just a bit awkward as I would have to explain everything about mfc etc :doh::aah:

Your parents don't know know about MFC? :) When I first joined I was so excited that I couldn't stop talking about it. Ofcourse the didn't get my enthusiasm... my mom thought I lost my mind. (Might actually be true ahahahha :D )

Your parents don't know know about MFC? :) When I first joined I was so excited that I couldn't stop talking about it. Ofcourse the didn't get my enthusiasm... my mom thought I lost my mind. (Might actually be true ahahahha :D )

ahaha, we've all just gone crazy  :excite:

I haven't talked to the about it, no... Maybe just because I talk so much about Mika, and this would just be something to add to my crazy obsession XD My mom went with me to the gig in madrid though, and there was a whole group of mfc'ers there (I didn't use it back then, but I figured it out), getting all excited to see each other again. I think she thought they were a bit crazy, but still nice :P

Ahahahaha!!! :floor::aah: Well I guess your phone knows you quite well and already got used to your addiction! :naughty:

Yes!!!! :biggrin2::fangurl:

Hahaha, I'm surprised my phone is still working, actually, since it's almost three years old. :mf_rosetinted:

ahaha, we've all just gone crazy  :excite:

I haven't talked to the about it, no... Maybe just because I talk so much about Mika, and this would just be something to add to my crazy obsession XD My mom went with me to the gig in madrid though, and there was a whole group of mfc'ers there (I didn't use it back then, but I figured it out), getting all excited to see each other again. I think she thought they were a bit crazy, but still nice :P

I tell my parents about MFC a lot.  At first I thought they would be freaked out that I was talking to random strangers online, but they are cool with it.  My mum is impressed that I now have lots of friends in different countries! :D

But I haven't let them seen what I've posted, because they might think I'm just a tad too obsessed. :aah:

Then I'll send you a virtual one :D Am I weird, cause I can't wait for christmas! XD

Aww that's cute! :wub2::hug:

Hahaha, I'm surprised my phone is still working, actually, since it's almost three years old. :mf_rosetinted:

I tell my parents about MFC a lot. At first I thought they would be freaked out, talking to random strangers online, but they are cool with it. My mum is impressed that I now have lots of friends in different countries! :D

But I haven't let them seen what I've posted, because they might think I'm just a tad too obsessed. :aah:

Good phone! :mf_rosetinted::D

I don't tell much about MFC, but my parents know about it and that I joined. In my first year here I took part in the Christmas card exchange and they were shocked about the many cards I got from everywhere. :aah: They didn't like it much, but they had to deal with it. :das: No they're okay with me talking to strangers as they know that Mika fans are good people. :biggrin2:

Do you guys have any animals? :P I have a dog, and she is always sitting on top of the kitchen table when I come home from school (she's not allowed to, but somehow she pulls out the chairs) :facepalm::aah:

What kind of dog is it? :D I love Mika's dogs so much! :wub2: I wanna have a golden retriever myself! :)

Well, I have 3 cats. ;) We had 5, but one ran away and didn't come back and one got hit by a car in summer...

I tell my parents about MFC a lot.  At first I thought they would be freaked out that I was talking to random strangers online, but they are cool with it.  My mum is impressed that I now have lots of friends in different countries! :D

I haven't showed them either... It wouldn't turn out good :stifle:  They just know that I talk with a lot of people and that I have made internet friends there. That's all. I hope they never find out about the appreciation threads. This might be a bit too far for my mum ahahha :dunno:  For me it's perfect  :fangurl:

Do you guys have any animals? :P I have a dog, and she is always sitting on top of the kitchen table when I come home from school (she's not allowed to, but somehow she pulls out the chairs)  :facepalm:  :aah:

YES! Awww she sounds sooo cute! :wub:  How old is she? And what breed? 

I have a cat. He is white.. only white and he is quite old. 12 years.  :(  But he still acts like a child. He really is a stupid cat. :facepalm:  :bonk:

Aww that's cute! :wub2::hug:

Good phone! :mf_rosetinted::D

I don't tell much about MFC, but my parents know about it and that I joined. In my first year here I took part in the Christmas card exchange and they were shocked about the many cards I got from everywhere. :aah: They didn't like it much, but they had to deal with it. :das: No they're okay with me talking to strangers as they know that Mika fans are good people. :biggrin2:

What kind of dog is it? :D I love Mika's dogs so much! :wub2: I wanna have a golden retriever myself! :)

Well, I have 3 cats. ;) We had 5, but one ran away and didn't come back and one got hit by a car in summer...

wow! 3 cats? This is heaven for me!  :hug:

I don't tell much about MFC, but my parents know about it and that I joined. In my first year here I took part in the Christmas card exchange and they were shocked about the many cards I got from everywhere. :aah: They didn't like it much, but they had to deal with it. :das: No they're okay with me talking to strangers as they know that Mika fans are good people.

What kind of dog is it? :D I love Mika's dogs so much! :wub2: I wanna have a golden retriever myself!

I really wanna join now, but I'm kinda nervous about talking to them about it  :dunno: 

Wow that's a lot of cats!  :wub2:

I haven't showed them either... It wouldn't turn out good :stifle:  They just know that I talk with a lot of people and that I have made internet friends there. That's all. I hope they never find out about the appreciation threads. This might be a bit too far for my mum ahahha :dunno:  For me it's perfect  :fangurl:

YES! Awww she sounds sooo cute! :wub:  How old is she? And what breed? 

I have a cat. He is white.. only white and he is quite old. 12 years.  :(  But he still acts like a child. He really is a stupid cat. :facepalm:  :bonk:

Ahahah, I know what you men about appreciation threads  :teehee: Especially the mikagasmic one  :lmfao:

She's a Beagle, named Billie, and she is 10 years old ;) Still acts like a child too!  :squirrel: I loooove dogs. I also really want a pug  :blush-anim-cl:

wow! 3 cats? This is heaven for me! :hug:

You love cats? :D:clap:

I really wanna join now, but I'm kinda nervous about talking to them about it :dunno:

Wow that's a lot of cats! :wub2:

Ahahah, I know what you men about appreciation threads :teehee: Especially the mikagasmic one :lmfao:

She's a Beagle, named Billie, and she is 10 years old ;) Still acts like a child too! :squirrel: I loooove dogs. I also really want a pug :blush-anim-cl:

I bet they will understand! ;):hug:

Haha that's nothing! xD We had 20 cats when I was little! :D:naughty:

Aww cute! :biggrin2:

I really wanna join now, but I'm kinda nervous about talking to them about it  :dunno: 

Wow that's a lot of cats!  :wub2:

Ahahah, I know what you men about appreciation threads  :teehee: Especially the mikagasmic one  :lmfao:

She's a Beagle, named Billie, and she is 10 years old ;) Still acts like a child too!  :squirrel: I loooove dogs. I also really want a pug  :blush-anim-cl:

I am sure they will understand. :) Try taking it slowly... maybe explain the idea firstly. That's how it worked with mine :D

Yeah animals are so cute! I would like a golden retriever, but I would't have time or place for it, since I am going to college next year :(   

You love cats? :D:clap:

I bet they will understand! ;):hug:

Haha that's nothing! xD We had 20 cats when I was little! :D:naughty:

Aww cute! :biggrin2:

I LOVE CATS! They are my favourite animal. Every cat! Tiger,lion, puma... everything! :D

Woah.. 20... hiw did that work? I get annoyed if ine is trying to wake me up at 2 a.m. because he is hungry. He makes noises like a some kind of monster ahah :D

Do you guys have any animals? :P I have a dog, and she is always sitting on top of the kitchen table when I come home from school (she's not allowed to, but somehow she pulls out the chairs)  :facepalm:  :aah:

I have got a cat, a hamster, 2 betta's and a loooot of other fish! :naughty:

How do a cat and a hamster get along? : :D And a cat and fish? My cat always tried to eat them when I had them... :doh:

Edited by dreams

WOW! What did you tweet? :D

They tweeted something about going to a place called Oslo, in London, which is also the name of Norways capital. So I just replied something about how it would be a great x-mas present if that came to Oslo in Norway! Haha, not a big deal, but still :P

Everyone seems to have A LOT of pets :P What are they called? XD

Busy today! :D

No pets in my house.  We live near a busy road, so it's quite dangerous for some animals.  I would love a cat, they're so cute and fluffy.  I'd love a dog too.  My mum's friend has a Border Terrier puppy called Misty, and her eyes just make you melt... :wub:

They tweeted something about going to a place called Oslo, in London, which is also the name of Norways capital. So I just replied something about how it would be a great x-mas present if that came to Oslo in Norway! Haha, not a big deal, but still :P

Wow that's cool, I'm happy for you. :) I've tried tweeting different celebrities, with no luck.  I really want to tweet Mika, but I know he will never ever notice me, so there's not much point,

BTW I'm thinking of writing a Mika fanfiction.  I have a few ideas already, but I need more inspiration.  I was wondering if you guys have any advice for me that I could use as inspiration?  Thanks xx. :wink2:

How do a cat and a hamster get along? : :D And a cat and fish? My cat always tried to eat them when I had them... :doh:

They definitly don't get along haha, but when I'm around it goes well, as long as I put my cat and hamster in 2 seperate rooms when I leave. :naughty:

I keep my fish in my bedroom and my cat isn't allowed to get into there, so yeah, no problems with that haha!

Everyone seems to have A LOT of pets :P What are they called? XD

My cat's name is Shaggy (But he never listens to that :naughty: ), my hamster's name is, surprise surprise, Mika and my betta's are called Pablo and Picasso. :P

Wow that's cool, I'm happy for you. :) I've tried tweeting different celebrities, with no luck. I really want to tweet Mika, but I know he will never ever notice me, so there's not much point,

BTW I'm thinking of writing a Mika fanfiction. I have a few ideas already, but I need more inspiration. I was wondering if you guys have any advice for me that I could use as inspiration? Thanks xx. :wink2:

Yay! I am writing one too! Where would you write it? On wattpad? :)

I suggest you just let go to your imagination. Think of an everyday thing and try to make it a bit different...That's what I did. :D And tel us when you write it! I'd be glad to read it :D