Haha college gets in the way and when i am home as of lately been trying to fix my laptop  :facepalm:

Can't say i even know where that is aha,I am half an hour away from Glasgow :)

Ah right.  Wigtownshire is in the south-west btw. :) What is it you study at college?

So many posts! :shocked:

That's the way I want it. :naughty: Let's rock this thread. :mf_rosetinted:

I know what you mean! :unsure: I tweet him quite rarely. But when I do there's still that little hope of getting noticed...

Keep trying, you never know... :wink2: If you give up, then it will never happen.

I have a writer's block right now... :annoyed_h4h:

Oh passionate... Yeah, that can be weird, but it desn't move me. :dunno:  LIke you said, I don't like it either when people ship him with Fedez. :yeah:

Oh and my fancfiction is called My new friend if anyone wants to read it :fisch:

I agree, shipping them is pointless.  Surely people can come up with better stories.

Ok, I'll make sure to read it soon. :)

I wonder if he ever gets fed up of his fans messaging him, just because he'll have loads and loads of messages.  I don't want to tweet him too much in case he gets annoyed. :unsure:

Not all of them are on wattpad, I don't think.  I've read some on here in a forum called Mika Fanfiction, and well...they just get quite passionate heehee. :das:  And then there's people who write fanfics about shipping Mika with Fedez, which I don't find very respectful. :sneaky2: But at least they're using their imaginations.

I think he's used to getting s lot of messages, so I don't really think it bothers him. Like, he can choose to read them when he wants to ;)

I think vinyls are beautiful to collect! I wish I could do it too, but sadly I wouldn't be able to listen to them :

Oh passionate... Yeah, that can be weird, but it desn't move me. :dunno:  LIke you said, I don't like it either when people ship him with Fedez. :yeah:

Oh and my fancfiction is called My new friend if anyone wants to read it :fisch:

I'm the same with tweets ;)  Still hoping for the notticifation that he at least favourited :doh:

You could wish for a record player for x-mas! Their actually not that expensive ;)

I agree with you both on the shipping-thing... They are after all real life human beings, and some of that stuff just goes to far...

I'll read your fic sometimes soon! <3

Keep trying, you never know... :wink2: If you give up, then it will never happen.

That's the spirit! :D

I'm so annoyed by the rain... It's raining for two days here now and ugh... The wind is terrible as well...

I am someone who needs sunshine! :mf_rosetinted:

I'm so annoyed by the rain... It's raining for two days here now and ugh... The wind is terrible as well...

You don't like rain? Well I don't love either, but I love winter!!!  :fisch:  We have really nice weather here, I'm sending you some sunshine  :hug:

I hate rain as well.. and wind. It's been so windy the last few days, it's not even funny. :annoyed_h4h:

*starts to sing Rain*

Edited by We-Are-Golden

It's windy here in London too...winter has arrived!

My Grandma visited me earlier while I had NPIH playing, she recognised Mika's voice straight away and asked to borrow the CD, and I've just had a text from her saying she was so excited to listen to it that she didn't even take her coat off before playing the CD when she got home  :teehee: She's a bigger fan than I first thought!

My Grandma visited me earlier while I had NPIH playing, she recognised Mika's voice straight away and asked to borrow the CD, and I've just had a text from her saying she was so excited to listen to it that she didn't even take her coat off before playing the CD when she got home  :teehee: She's a bigger fan than I first thought!

That's like the best grandma ever!  :wub:  :naughty:

It's sooo cold here too, but I want snow because I have so many christmas feels right now!  :trumpet:

Wow, what a awesome Grandma you have! :wub:

Mine would never do that, but okay, she is almost 96 so I forgive her.  :teehee:

I hate rain as well.. and wind. It's been so windy the last few days, it's not even funny. :annoyed_h4h:

*starts to sing Rain*

We get a lot of rain in Scotland.  Anyone want some?  You're welcome! :naughty:

You have a very cool grandma!  My gran is 83 and she has no idea who Mika is, despite me trying to tell her (but I still love her). :)

My Grandma visited me earlier while I had NPIH playing, she recognised Mika's voice straight away and asked to borrow the CD, and I've just had a text from her saying she was so excited to listen to it that she didn't even take her coat off before playing the CD when she got home :teehee: She's a bigger fan than I first thought!

Your grandma is so awesome!! Ahah :D Edited by dreams

I think vinyls are beautiful to collect! I wish I could do it too, but sadly I wouldn't be able to listen to them :mellow:

Hi there, I don't thing we met before :bye:

I'm the same with tweets ;)  Still hoping for the notticifation that he at least favourited :doh:

Hey :bye: I don't think so,nice to meet you :) 

Ah right.  Wigtownshire is in the south-west btw. :) What is it you study at college?

Keep trying, you never know... :wink2: If you give up, then it will never happen.

I agree, shipping them is pointless.  Surely people can come up with better stories.

Ok, I'll make sure to read it soon. :)

Ah I see,despite the fact I live in Scotland I ain't been around much parts of it aha,just Ayr,Glasgow and Edinburgh haha. I'm studying photography,I did another course before this one (two different levels) 

I'm stressed. I've been planning with a lot of people to go to this festival in Denmark this summer (since we turn 18). The tickets are put out on sale tomorrow, but I'm "scared" that Mika suddenly releases news about more gigs in Europe, and then I just kinda HAVE to use my money to go see him instead :naughty: I want to follow him on tour so bad, it seems like so much fun!

I'm stressed. I've been planning with a lot of people to go to this festival in Denmark this summer (since we turn 18). The tickets are put out on sale tomorrow, but I'm "scared" that Mika suddenly releases news about more gigs in Europe, and then I just kinda HAVE to use my money to go see him instead :naughty: I want to follow him on tour so bad, it seems like so much fun!

I'm really curious now wich countries he will be going to! I hope he comes to the Netherlands again :naughty:

Ah I see,despite the fact I live in Scotland I ain't been around much parts of it aha,just Ayr,Glasgow and Edinburgh haha. I'm studying photography,I did another course before this one (two different levels) 

Oh right, I go to college in Ayr haha.  :)  Photography sounds interesting.  I'm studying Admin & IT, which is a bit boring tbh, but I need the qualification.

I want to follow him on tour as well.  Trouble is, it's far too expensive for me right now. :/

I'm really curious now wich countries he will be going to! I hope he comes to the Netherlands again :naughty:

Hopefully he will go to lots of different countries.  Come on Mika, surely you can manage ONE gig in Scotland. :wink2:

I was planing some things with mh friends too, but have the same problem... what if he chooses some places that are quite close to me? Then I'd want to go to all of them... thiugb ny parents probably wouldn't let me.. :/

*starts to sing Rain*

*joins the singing* It's another rainy day... xD

We get a lot of rain in Scotland. Anyone want some? You're welcome! :naughty:

Haha no please keep it! :P:naughty:

I want to follow him on tour as well. Trouble is, it's far too expensive for me right now. :/

Hopefully he will go to lots of different countries. Come on Mika, surely you can manage ONE gig in Scotland. :wink2:

Maybe you have enough for at least one gig if he comes close to where you live! :hug:

:crossed:

Believe or not guys... I did NOT find the repack anywhere... There is no shop which has it... Why don't they always have Mika's albums anywhere??? :(

At least I could order it, but still...

Believe or not guys... I did NOT find the repack anywhere... There is no shop which has it... Why don't they always have Mika's albums anywhere??? :(

Oh man, that sucks :(

In my local music/moviestore they hardly have cd's lately, so I didn't even go there to see if they got it.. I'm 100% sure they don't, so I just ordered it to be sure I would get it :wink2:

Haha no please keep it! :P:naughty:

Maybe you have enough for at least one gig if he comes close to where you live! :hug:

:crossed:

I really want him to come to Scotland again.  He did an interview on Scottish radio and said he would return, but the interview was in June and he hasn't been back since.  I was disappointed as I had really got my hopes up. :(

But even if he doesn't come back to Scotland but goes to other places in the UK, I'll be happy.  Hopefully you will be able to see him if he ever goes to Germany. :D

That's a shame.  I haven't seen his new CD in any shops here either, it's frustrating.  But never mind, we'll both be able to order it online.

I could probably travel there, if he did :) Not too far!

I want to follow him on tour as well.  Trouble is, it's far too expensive for me right now. :/

Hopefully he will go to lots of different countries.  Come on Mika, surely you can manage ONE gig in Scotland. :wink2:

I've been applying to loads of jobs lately (even though I really don't have time), and it's all really just because of Mika :naughty: I would have wanted to see him in Scotland as well <3 I have absolutely no hopes that he will be coming to Norway!

I was planing some things with mh friends too, but have the same problem... what if he chooses some places that are quite close to me? Then I'd want to go to all of them... thiugb ny parents probably wouldn't let me.. :/

Ah, I hope you can go if he comes near you!

I don't really know whom I would travel with though. I talked about I with a friend who was all like: I'm in! But I don't really think she understood that I was planning to spend the days in line, and not just "a Holliday with a gig or two" :naughty:

How cool wouldn't it be if we could all meet though!

I've been applying to loads of jobs lately (even though I really don't have time), and it's all really just because of Mika :naughty: I would have wanted to see him in Scotland as well <3 I have absolutely no hopes that he will be coming to Norway!

I don't really know whom I would travel with though. I talked about I with a friend who was all like: I'm in! But I don't really think she understood that I was planning to spend the days in line, and not just "a Holliday with a gig or two" :naughty:

Yeah! I'D BE THE HAPPIEST PERSONE ALIVE! If I could spent hours in line with you guys and just talk and have fun! :D

My friend said that too... but like you said. I don't thinks she hit mh plans right ahaha :) Ofcourse I would hike around and be a proper tourist once it's nit that day for the gig, but the gig day... it's the gig day :D

Oh man, that sucks :(

In my local music/moviestore they hardly have cd's lately, so I didn't even go there to see if they got it.. I'm 100% sure they don't, so I just ordered it to be sure I would get it :wink2:

I should have been that clever, too! I was hoping that they have it there... It's so sad that the stores don't seem to think that Mika's music is popular enough...

I really want him to come to Scotland again. He did an interview on Scottish radio and said he would return, but the interview was in June and he hasn't been back since. I was disappointed as I had really got my hopes up. :(

But even if he doesn't come back to Scotland but goes to other places in the UK, I'll be happy. Hopefully you will be able to see him if he ever goes to Germany. :D

That's a shame. I haven't seen his new CD in any shops here either, it's frustrating. But never mind, we'll both be able to order it online.

I guess he meant mikasoon and so I have the hope he will return next year! :D:crossed:

let's just believe in him touring all the countries he left out so far next year. :) Mika please don't deceive us...

Yeah! <_< I ordered it now, I have to wait another 10-12 days, but well...

I should have been that clever, too! I was hoping that they have it there... It's so sad that the stores don't seem to think that Mika's music is popular enough...

I guess he meant mikasoon and so I have the hope he will return next year! :D:crossed:

let's just believe in him touring all the countries he left out so far next year. :) Mika please don't deceive us...

Waiting for something is hard haha! It's not my best quality as well :naughty:

At least you're sure you will get it now :mf_rosetinted:

I don't know if Mika's been to Norway before, but you never know.  We should encourage him to go to all our countries. ;)

I'd LOVE to meet you all some day, it would be different from just talking to each other through the internet.  We just need to wait for a gig that we are all able to go to. :wink2:

Mikasoon seems to last forever.  I hate waiting, but I guess I'll have to be patient. :wait: