Mika @ Rochefort Summer Sound Festival in Rochefort, France - 6 August 2015

mari62

Is that to enter the comp?

Children are allowed to the festival. I'm bringing No4 who is 8.

Children under 10 can go free with an adult. Under 16, you can buy a ticket locally for, I think, 29euro.

Oh thanks Treasa, yes that was only to enter the competition  ;) , it was said you must be over 18.

I won't be bringing the,kids, as I've got a standing place, they won't see anything  :teehee: 

I don't really like seated gigs, (unless this is only seating) It was so bad in Brighton in 2010, I took a seated place as I did not know at what time I would be arriving there. Each time I was standing up, people behind me were knocking on my shoulder  :doh:  

Then I decided to stand up alone in front of the stairs on the front of the balcony, that was eventually very cool  :) but I was the only one to dance on the first floor  :teehee: 

We could have made a meeting for MFCers' kids but... mine don't speak english yet  :teehee: 

Edited by Sweetieval

Oh thanks Ticket Fairy :wub:

I love your picture, definitely :wub::teehee::teehee:

Does this man really exists ??? :wink2:

What a pity I can't apply to win tickets, I would use them to bring my daughters who are 9 and 11. But Ticket Fairy said you have to be 18 or more :( :( :(

Of course the ticket fairy exists :biggrin2: and that's the best fairy ever :wub2:

In less than a week now :woot_jump::excite::boing: Mika watch out my chicken are coming too :naughty:

I cannot make it, unfortunately  :( 

So I sell the ticket I bought HALF THE PRICE I've bought it : 26,5€ instead of 53€ including taxes. 
This ticket is PRINTABLE, so I will send the .pdf by mail to the person who would buy it.
RT please and spread the word  :P

Come to me if interested... my e-mail is isajf414@gmail.com

:yay: We have arrived in Rochefort today.

Oh and you probably passed by our place.  You could have dropped in. 

Did anyone get an email from the organisers about 're loading' your card?  If anyone knows what this is about could you explain please. 

Did anyone get an email from the organisers about 're loading' your card?  If anyone knows what this is about could you explain please.

Yes, I got the email too.... In French... And I have absolutely no idea what it means!

I just checked and got the email too and I have no idea what it means. Did you push the recharger button?

We could drop in tomorrow if you like. I would love to see your house.

Yes, I got the email too.... In French... And I have absolutely no idea what it means!

From what I can understand it's a cashless festival and this is some kind of card you can top up prior to the gig to use for buying anything at the festival.

I think.... :teehee:

From what I can understand it's a cashless festival and this is some kind of card you can top up prior to the gig to use for buying anything at the festival.

I think.... :teehee:

oh I see! Thank you!

Can't wait to see you on Wednesday.

Looking forward to seeing you too Annie... And everyone else.

I just checked and got the email too and I have no idea what it means. Did you push the recharger button?

We could drop in tomorrow if you like. I would love to see your house.

No you wouldn't, it's falling down. :teehee: We're and hour and a half away from Rochefort, you could indeed pop in if you wanted. :thumb_yello: 

You probably passed by on your way down. 

oh I see! Thank you!

Can't wait to see you on Wednesday.

Looking forward to seeing you too Annie... And everyone else.

Where are you flying from?  And you said 12.10 your flight is due in?

Can't wait and No4 is looking forward to meeting you.  He's promised to be on his best behaviour. :teehee:

Edited by Treasa

Where are you flying from?  And you said 12.10 your flight is due in?

Can't wait and No4 is looking forward to meeting you.  He's promised to be on his best behaviour. :teehee:

Yes, it's due in at 12.10 from Gatwick. I am looking forward to meeting him too!

NO!

Check that out Kath... we're at Hotel La Corderie Royale

It's ok... Don't panic! I booked two and cancelled one... When I went to check the email then to find the name I obviously just picked the wrong email :teehee: it's ok.... I think I've got it right! It's the one with the swimming pool isn't it! Edited by kath

It's ok... Don't panic! I booked two and cancelled one... When I went to check the email then to find the name I obviously just picked the wrong email :teehee: it's ok.... I think I've got it right! It's the one with the swimming pool isn't it!

Lol!  It's the one with the pool :thumb_yello: Next to Mika's room.  :wink2:

:) Have a wonderful MIKA concert ladies, Kath, Treasa - and of course all others MFCers - going to Rochefort SS Festival - hope the weather will be good for you!  :wink2: And Frauke - get well soon!!  :hug:

Love,love

me

• Like 4

:yay: We have arrived in Rochefort today.

:)  I can't believe that it's already close to half a year since we had our common visit to Biodome de Montreal, in the icecold weather! :das:   It was indeed a nice closing of the adventure, in the beautiful city - after three wonderful MIKA days! :wub:  :fisch:

Hope you'll have a great event on Thursday - and look forward to hear about the gig! :wink2::wub:  Enjoy!  :hug: 

Love,love

me  

• Like 1

Oh and you probably passed by our place. You could have dropped in.

Did anyone get an email from the organisers about 're loading' your card? If anyone knows what this is about could you explain please.

Money nor credit cards are allowed on the festival . So you buy their special credit card and load it with money that you can use if you want to buy drinks and food on the festival ...pretty silly in my opinion. If you don't use it all they give you your money back but over internet if I remember well (I'll look it up again on their official page) It seems there are no car parks either as it is in town :aah: Edited by crazyaboutmika