Mika @ Rochefort Summer Sound Festival in Rochefort, France - 6 August 2015

mari62

**MIKA to play at ROCHEFORT SUMMER SOUND!**

On 6th August, Mika will take to the stage at Rochefort Summer Sound Festival in Rochefort, France.

Tickets can be purchased as standing or seated.

Full info and tickets on the following link:
http://summersound.fr/

Don't miss out, get yours now before they sell out!!

By clicking the banner, you'll be redirected to the RSVP calendar page

http://www.mikafanclub.com/calendar/event/33-%7B%3F%7D/?module=events

Edited by mari62
adding RSVP link

So who's going to this one ? It's a new festival apparently...

I hope I'll be able to, as it could be on the road going back home on the last days of summer holidays :thumb_yello: I need to ask the camping car driver , but that person is asleep right now :aah:

I hope I'll be able to, as it could be on the road going back home on the last days of summer holidays :thumb_yello: I need to ask the camping car driver , but that person is asleep right now :aah:

Ohh Anne, hope you can make it. Rochefort looks like a beautiful place.I would like to go too but I think I'll wait for some more dates.

Hi

I should be nearby by the 3rd of August so I just have to convince my husband to stay all day long and night with the kids :fisch::fisch::fisch:

and without any car :fisch:

I sent him an sms yesterday when I saw there was a gig but he did not even answer :sneaky2: and didn't say anything yesterday night

2 years and a half without any gig for me, that's too much

I MUST GO :wink2: and meet you all :wink2:

Yay , i'm gonna finaly meet you lol

Yay :woot_jump:

I will wear my crazyaboutmika t-shirt so I'll be easy to spot :wink2::lmfao:

I'll be very happy to meet you too :boing::thumb_yello:

Such a long time without a Mika gig and new songs :wub2::excite:

I'm so happy I think I will be hyper for the next six months :naughty:

Bonne chance j aimerai bien te rencontrer aussi :huglove:

Good luck I'd like to meet you too :huglove:

Avec grand plaisir Anne ! Je te reconnaitrai aussi avec ton T shirt personnalisé :wink2:

With great pleasure Anne ! I will recognize you easily with your special T shirt :wink2:

It sounds great for me, my husband did not say anything so I am going to book my ticket :thumb_yello:

I told him I had no choice (and he had no choice :naughty:), it is just like Mika coming here, 45 minutes away from home and I could not go to the gig :blink:, that is to say : impossible :naughty::aah:

Nevertheless, I can't plan to be there in the morning because I guess we need a car during day time but I will be there when they open the doors at 18h

and I will meet you all after the gig :wink2: I hope we can meet Mika :wink2:

Rochefort is near from live my aunt, but she hates festivals.... And I work all summer holidays..

I'm so sad. Still one occasion to see Mika missed... (2012 in Paris, 2013 to 20 km when I was accommodated at my grandma's home... Now, in 2015. Why ?? :blowup: )

Anyway, have fun, dear fans !

Edited by Emelyne412

Rochefort is near from live my aunt, but she hates festivals.... And I work all summer holidays..

I'm so sad. Still one occasion to see Mika missed... (2012 in Paris, 2013 to 20 km when I was accommodated at my grandma's home... Now, in 2015. Why ?? :blowup: )

I understand how disappointed you are :wink2:

The worst for me was in 2013 when I booked my gig ticket for a festival in Belgium but I had to stay home because I was very sick :puking:

This year, this is a chance I am going on holidays in this area because I normally go to see Mika in a maximum of 350 km...

All the dates are not announced yet, maybe there will be a gig near your home ?

Daamn... I already have plans for that time!! :doh:And the worst ever is that I have family near to Rochefort (like 10-15mns) :huh:

But hopefully that's just a festival and it isn't the more interestful moment for seeing Mika for me. I mean, that it will not be as long as a real concert with only Mika:teehee: I hope XD

Anyway have fun, because Mika and his band missed to me so much :huglove:

Daamn... I already have plans for that time!! :doh:And the worst ever is that I have family near to Rochefort (like 10-15mns) :huh:

But hopefully that's just a festival and it isn't the more interestful moment for seeing Mika for me. I mean, that it will not be as long as a real concert with only Mika:teehee: I hope XD

You know, I went to several festivals in Belgium and the show lasted at least one hour each time :wink2:

As there is Christophe Willem + 2 artists as well, we can expect a show from 19h till 23h-00h I guess...

Emmelyn and Stelly, I hope more concerts are announced soon and that the timing will be good for you this time :group_hug: And maybe he will also give a concert in Paris in winter which might be easier for you to go to :hug:

It sounds great for me, my husband did not say anything so I am going to book my ticket :thumb_yello:

I told him I had no choice (and he had no choice :naughty:), it is just like Mika coming here, 45 minutes away from home and I could not go to the gig :blink:, that is to say : impossible :naughty::aah:

Nevertheless, I can't plan to be there in the morning because I guess we need a car during day time but I will be there when they open the doors at 18h

and I will meet you all after the gig :wink2: I hope we can meet Mika :wink2:

Awww, you are only 45 minutes from Rochefort? That is for sure a reason to go Theres to see heim. :naughty: (And I'm sorry for all who are nearly and can't go for any reason. Things like this are always a pain.)

O.k. I'm 12 hours away from Rochefort - but not reason to no think about, ins't it? But I have a question: where in (or around) Rochefort is this Summer Sound Festival? :fisch:

• Like 1

I wanted to go there but I think I will wait a place clother than mine... I hope it will be a gig in Aquitaine ! I would be soo dispointed if I miss him again ! :doh:

:blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello: J'aime ça! car oui se préparer pour aller voir Mika c'est comme se préparer à aller à une cour royale haha pour vrai!..Et bien bonne soirée.. God Bless.. :blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello:

• Like 1