Mika @ Rochefort Summer Sound Festival in Rochefort, France - 6 August 2015

mari62

L’équipe de Summersound a choisi de mettre en place lepaiement dématérialisé comme seul moyen de paiement sur le festival.Ce système permet à l’aide de la carte de paiement « Summercash » de réglertous vos achats sur le festival.Desespaces de rechargementsont prévus sur le site lors dufestival (rechargement en CB ou espèce) pour créditer votre carte (1€ de caution pour la carte)mais vous pouvez aussi recharger votre carte enligne à tout moment (avant et pendant le festival : plus besoin de faire la queue pour recharger sa carte).Il vous faut pour cela, créer un compte ci-dessous en renseignant votre numéro de billet d’entrée puis saisir le montant à créditer sur votreSummercashqui vous sera remise physiquement lors de la vérification de votre billet le jour même sur place à l’entrée du festival.Pour plus de souplesse, vous pouvez également consulter l’historique de vos achatssur votre compte et après l’événement, vous fairerembourser le soldede votre carte sur votre compte bancaire en saisissant simplement votre R

L’équipe de Summersound a choisi de mettre en place lepaiement dématérialisé comme seul moyen de paiement sur le festival.Ce système permet à l’aide de la carte de paiement « Summercash » de réglertous vos achats sur le festival.Desespaces de rechargementsont prévus sur le site lors dufestival (rechargement en CB ou espèce) pour créditer votre carte (1€ de caution pour la carte)mais vous pouvez aussi recharger votre carte enligne à tout moment (avant et pendant le festival : plus besoin de faire la queue pour recharger sa carte).Il vous faut pour cela, créer un compte ci-dessous en renseignant votre numéro de billet d’entrée puis saisir le montant à créditer sur votreSummercashqui vous sera remise physiquement lors de la vérification de votre billet le jour même sur place à l’entrée du festival.Pour plus de souplesse, vous pouvez également consulter l’historique de vos achatssur votre compte et après l’événement, vous fairerembourser le soldede votre carte sur votre compte bancaire en saisissant simplement votre R

You need to pay one euro for the festival credit card because you can not pay anything with credit cards nor cash. But to fill in the festival card with money you need to use cash or your credit card (there are special places in the festival to do this)

But you can also plan to fill in your festival credit card ahead online.

Any money you haven't spent in the festival will be refounded to your bank account but you'll have to give your bank account details for that.

Edited by crazyaboutmika

:) Have a wonderful MIKA concert ladies, Kath, Treasa - and of course all others MFCers - going to Rochefort SS Festival - hope the weather will be good for you!  :wink2: And Frauke - get well soon!!  :hug:

Love,love

me

Thank you!

Money nor credit cards are allowed on the festival . So you buy their special credit card and load it with money that you can use if you want to buy drinks and food on the festival ...pretty silly in my opinion. If you don't use it all they give you your money back but over internet if I remember well (I'll look it up again on their official page) It seems there are no car parks either as it is in town :aah:

Thanks Anne

• Like 1

I´m so so so excited right now as I saw my trains are very close and I´m afraid to miss one of them. Do I need to buy new tickets if I miss a train in France because the former train is late? I´ll start my trip in seven hours and can´t wait to see you all

:)  I can't believe that it's already close to half a year since we had our common visit to Biodome de Montreal, in the icecold weather! :das:   It was indeed a nice closing of the adventure, in the beautiful city - after three wonderful MIKA days! :wub:  :fisch:

Hope you'll have a great event on Thursday - and look forward to hear about the gig! :wink2::wub:  Enjoy!  :hug:

Love,love

me  

Thanks Mamian. Time flies ... doesn't it? I still have good memories of the gigs and our visit to the Biodome. I hope we'll meet again one day. :hug:

You need to pay one euro for the festival credit card because you can not pay anything with credit cards nor cash. But to fill in the festival card with money you need to use cash or your credit card (there are special places in the festival to do this)

But you can also plan to fill in your festival credit card ahead online.

Any money you haven't spent in the festival will be refounded to your bank account but you'll have to give your bank account details for that.

Thanks for explaining Anne. :huglove:

It's a beautiful day here in Rochefort. A nice meal was had last night by a few Oldlings... Well, it was lovely to meet up... The service was somewhat dubious... It didn't really matter though... We weren't in a rush to go anywhere.

The stage is all set up and looking good for tonight. Shame we have to wait until 11pm but never mind.

• Like 1

Hi MFCers !

That's tonight !!!

I ´ ll finally be there with the whole family : my husband and the 3 kids !

Don't think I will be able to say hello because it will be very late after Mika ´ s gig.

The weather's really warm here, I am still at the appartment having a drink on the balcony, 45 minutes away from Rochefort.

I do hope MFCers are not wasting their time queuing up under that sun, should have them taken some suncream and hats !

Treasa and Kath : you will tell us if you get trouble with your noisy neighbour !

I hope you will be able to meet him and say hello from all MFCers ;-)

Sabine : I hope you got your trains on time ?

You must be there already ?

See you - maybe- tonight and enjoy all !!!

Hug

Edited by Sweetieval