Mika@Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam - 22 September 2015

robertina

I've got proper excitement after seeing and hearing Last Party just now!!!! X

Totally agree with you! I was already excited before I heard 'Last Party', but now I really can't wait till September. WOW I love that song! :wub2:

• 3 weeks later...

I finally bought my ticket! I wasnt sure if I could go because I don't know my work and uni schedules yet (esp since it's in the middle of the week) and don't love the idea of going to a concert alone (none of my friends are into mika) but eh, i'll figure something out. hopefully. Anyway, my first Mika concert! I loved all the new songs I've heard so far so I'm very excited.

:mikadas:  :mikadas:  :mikacool:  :mikacool:  :mika1:  :mika1:  :mika2:  Ready guys!!??  :biggirl:

Not sure if I'll ever be ready, as I really don't know what to expect! But extremely excited: YES

You will enjoy! 

Of that I am sure :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Erhmmmm am i the only one that hasn't received their tickets yet...?? I'm getting concerned. Bought them on the day of release

Erhmmmm am i the only one that hasn't received their tickets yet...?? I'm getting concerned. Bought them on the day of release

I've not received mine either but I'm not sure - where they to be collected at the box office?

No, I see they are to be posted... I hope mine arrive before I travel to Amsterdam.  :pray:

Edited by Treasa

Is there anyone who booked, or is going to book, a hotelroom near the HMH? 

And who is willing to share the room with me?

Hi AMP :bye:

Are you looking for a hotel or is a hostel also ok for you? I'm staying in this hostel, very cheap, walking distance from the venue and for women only: http://www.booking.com/hotel/nl/hostelle.nl.html

• Like 1

Hi AMP :bye:

Are you looking for a hotel or is a hostel also ok for you? I'm staying in this hostel, very cheap, walking distance from the venue and for women only: http://www.booking.com/hotel/nl/hostelle.nl.html

That's very interesting! I don't look forward of walking through Amsterdam on my own, so this would be ideal. We even could walk together; perhaps there are more fans who booked a bed in the all-female hostel?

That's very interesting! I don't look forward of walking through Amsterdam on my own, so this would be ideal. We even could walk together; perhaps there are more fans who booked a bed in the all-female hostel?

We could have booked a 4 bedded room together but there doesn't seem to be any left :sad:

:thumb_yello:

I don't know if other fans are staying here as well, but it would indeed be great if we walk together ... that's always better than walking alone in the middle of the night. :teehee:

Are you also going to the Brussels gig the next day?

We could have booked a 4 bedded room together but there doesn't seem to be any left :sad:

No there aren't any left. :sad:

:thumb_yello:

I don't know if other fans are staying here as well, but it would indeed be great if we walk together ... that's always better than walking alone in the middle of the night. :teehee:

Are you also going to the Brussels gig the next day?

No there aren't any left. :sad:

Oh that's too bad. I'll search for another hotel then.

No, not going to Brussels.