Mika@Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam - 22 September 2015

robertina

Erhmmmm am i the only one that hasn't received their tickets yet...?? I'm getting concerned. Bought them on the day of release

I haven't received mine yet either! I bought them through MFC and when I go check Seetickets it says "We are awaiting delivery of tickets for this event. As soon as they are in stock we will send them to you."

So I guess they're still coming... I hope they will arrive soon!

I just NEED to say this - GOD I CAN BARELY WAIT ... I AM SOOOOOO STOKED FOR THE CONCERT! 

pffft glad I got that off my chest.

• Like 1

:thumb_yello:

I don't know if other fans are staying here as well, but it would indeed be great if we walk together ... that's always better than walking alone in the middle of the night. :teehee:

Are you also going to the Brussels gig the next day?

No there aren't any left. :sad:

Hey Annemieke, I'm staying in the same hostel!

Glad to know that there is someone else staying in the hostel: although it isn't that far from the HMH, it did not feel safe to walk alone.

• Like 1

Hey Annemieke, I'm staying in the same hostel!

Glad to know that there is someone else staying in the hostel: although it isn't that far from the HMH, it did not feel safe to walk alone.

:hi5:

I just answered your PM.

• Like 1

Hiii everybody,

I'm super excited for the concert!! It's going to be my first concert ever so I'm really looking forward to it. I've been a fan for 7 years and I'm finally seeing my idol in real life. 

But, I have a spare ticket (+train ticket) if anyone is still looking. I bought two tickets because I'm only sixteen so I don't really like to go alone (and none of my friends are a fan, didn't know that's possible!).

So if anyone wants to join me or has advice for a first concert/mika concert, it'd be amazing to hear from you!

xxx

Hiii everybody,

I'm super excited for the concert!! It's going to be my first concert ever so I'm really looking forward to it. I've been a fan for 7 years and I'm finally seeing my idol in real life. 

But, I have a spare ticket (+train ticket) if anyone is still looking. I bought two tickets because I'm only sixteen so I don't really like to go alone (and none of my friends are a fan, didn't know that's possible!).

So if anyone wants to join me or has advice for a first concert/mika concert, it'd be amazing to hear from you!

xxx

Hi Patricia,

Where do you live? From which trainstation are you traveling?

Where can you buy tickets?

I just NEED to say this - GOD I CAN BARELY WAIT ... I AM SOOOOOO STOKED FOR THE CONCERT! 

pffft glad I got that off my chest.

Hiii everybody,

xxx

Hi girls  :bye:,

I just realized that I have never given you a proper welcome at MFC whereas that is my job being the Dutch world rep (bad world rep  :wags_finger:) so I give you a group welcome now.

Welcome at MFC. I hope you will have a wonderful time here. I would love to refer you to the FAQ section, but apparently this section has disappeared when our site has migrated to another server not so long ago  :teehee:. Instead you can always send me a PM if you have any questions.  :thumb_yello:

Again, I hope you have a wonderful time here and if you didn't make an introduction thread yet, feel free to start one, telling something about yourself and how you discovered Mika, so that the other MFCers can give you a proper welcome too.  :wink2:

I'm looking forward to see you in Amsterdam.

Annemieke  :hug:

Edited by DutchAnnie

I am still ashamed that I was convinced this gig was on Monday XD

I'm glad it's not on Monday, when I have classes! :teehee:

I am even more excited after seeing Mika on tv in Paul de Leeuw's show :cheer:  (I couldn't go to the recording so I'm glad I have this gig to look forward to!)