Mika to be a judge at X-Factor Italia 2015!

I understand that there's a lot of pressure for everyone,not only for Eleonora. But it's a matter of education to listen when someone is talking to you,and not talk over,no matter if that person it is Skin or any other ordinary person.It is a matter of education to look at the person who's talking to you,no matter if it's Mika or anyone else,and he was obviously bothered and pointed out that to her. When you agree to join this kind of competition,you should expect that you might get eliminated at one point,and be prepared to act with dignity......unless she was absolutely sure that she will be the winner this year :aah:

Thanks,Eriko,for the pics! :flowers2:   Someone knows the songs for this week? 

The show is aired tonight.

And I agree with you. There are ways to express your disagreement in respectful ways.

I agree with you as well. But obviously all people taking part these kind of contests can't handle it :dunno: 

• Like 1

I understand that there's a lot of pressure for everyone,not only for Eleonora. But it's a matter of education to listen when someone is talking to you,and not talk over,no matter if that person it is Skin or any other ordinary person.It is a matter of education to look at the person who's talking to you,no matter if it's Mika or anyone else,and he was obviously bothered and pointed out that to her. When you agree to join this kind of competition,you should expect that you might get eliminated at one point,and be prepared to act with dignity......unless she was absolutely sure that she will be the winner this year :aah:

I agree that you could (perhaps even "should") expect that you get eliminated when you agree to join this kind of competition. I'm also pretty sure that Eleonora knew very well that her chances weren't great after the heavy criticism that she got last week and her being in the bottom two then.

Watching the elimination and the Extra Factor I had the feeling though that it wasn't the elimination that moved her so much as the fact that Skin chose Margherita instead of her. She felt betrayed. And she couldn't control herself and suppress that feeling. Neither could she put things into perspective and be happy that she did well and had come so far as Mika said.

As Skin said it's the nature of the game and she had to choose but apparently Eleonora had not expected this choice. Maybe she was delusional, maybe Skin or other people have said and done things that gave her reasons to think so. We don't know and in the end it doesn't matter because Eleonora is responsable for her own reactions and behaviour whatever Skin or the producers told her.

Again I'm not saying that her behaviour was correct. Certainly Eva behaved in a much more dignified and mature way. But I don't think this means that Eleonora's not well educated. I haven't watched the Daily's of Skins team but in all the other fragments that I saw Eleonora behaved politely and nicely. She's always taken criticisms with dignity, agreeing with them sometimes and even smiling at her own strange behaviour. She's always looked straight in the eyes of the judges as they criticized her. She immediately corrected her behaviour and looked at Mika when he told her to do so when he talked to her.

She had a lot of criticism from a lot of people including the judges from the very first moment of her audition. As well as a lot of praise, there have always been very mixed feelings about her.

The level of her performances has been very variable. As Skin once said. "one moment your voice's great, the next moment it's a disastre". It must be very confusing to hear those kind of things and not be able to rely on experience and technic. I think it must have made her very insecure about her own abilities. Add to this the pressure of the performances, the many comments on the digital media, all the new experiences and the fact that she is very young and a very emotional girl and bang...you're heading for a breakdown. And there it was, right in front of a whole hall of people and watched by millions of people at home. No escape possible.

Whether you like her or not is a matter of taste. Whether you think she could have and should have behaved differently is a matter of opinion.

However I don't believe Eleonora is a rude and bad mannered girl in general. I believe she lost herself in the heat of the moment and couldn't think straight anymore. So she didn't act correctly and she wasn't dignified and perhaps she was unfair to Skin. But she paid a heavy price for this because it was all done in public and therefore provoked a very public judgement. That's why I feel sorry for her. Even if she herself chose to enter the competition and could (should?) have expected everything she got out of making that decision.

Ps: As I said my knowledge of Italian is very minimal so I may have missed many rude expressions that Eleonora used. If so, my opinion about her (not having) general rudeness and bad manners could be mistaken. But I would still like her and feel sorry for her. She has a very kind face and she stole my heart with her audition and with the interpretation of the song Sally.

Edited by Pascale
  • Like 1

Yes, I totally agree with you about the education. I just think she was too disappointed to realize this and to pretend. However, the following day she apologized on her facebook page. In my opinion, she didn't expect to win, she was disappointed because they had given false hope to her, into thinking that she could face and deal with that competition and with the other contestants, because she wasn't ready, that's obvious. How  such a young girl can realize in what situation she is going to get in? She and all the others live their dream, some people are more aware and some less. She was thrown to the lions (or wolves). For the TV ratings. Really all too exaggerated. She read for six weeks all the horrible insults directed at her, how is this fair?

Edited by charlie20
  • Like 2

However I don't believe Eleonora is a rude and bad mannered girl. I believe she lost herself in the heat of the moment and couldn't think straight anymore. So she didn't act correctly and she wasn't dignified and perhaps she was unfair to Skin. But she paid a heavy price for this because it was all done in public and therefore provoked a very public judgement. That's why I feel sorry for her. Even if she herself chose to enter the competition and could (should?) have expected everything she got out of making that decision.

You are right,it's a matter of opinion,and I respect yours :thumb_yello:  Perhaps it's just me,but my impression is that she was acting like a spoiled kid who's accepting only her parents's praises. The moment she gets some objective opinions and critics from judges,she refuses to listen and she's turning her back. This is what I got from her behavior,and I'm glad she is out from this stressful situation,this is much better for her.

• Like 1

You are right,it's a matter of opinion,and I respect yours :thumb_yello:  Perhaps it's just me,but my impression is that she was acting like a spoiled kid who's accepting only her parents's praises. The moment she gets some objective opinions and critics from judges,she refuses to listen and she's turning her back. This is what I got from her behavior  and I'm glad she is out from this stressful situation,this is much better for her.

Thanks. Likewise  :clap: And I think we all agree on your last remark :group_hug:

Edited by Pascale
  • Like 1

About the Eleonora thing (I won't quote all the posts otherwise mine becomes too long), well, I understand what you say, that she's emotional, she was under pressure and all, nonetheless I think she could and should've handled the situation differently. She was pissed off because Skin chose Margherita instead of her, but had she been a bit more honest to herself, she would've known her performances weren't as good as Margherita's and that the judges already saved her once to give her another chance because they liked her, but if she didn't improve, what else could they do? She had potential and emotions, but technically she was a disaster and giving her a chance doesn't mean they deceived her, they gave her the opportunity to become better, which she didn't. And I don't think she was "thrown to the lions" either, she could've left the competition at any time if she didn't feel at ease there. Had she won, then what? Was she expecting no criticism even afterwards?? I'm sorry, I can't see her as a victim. She chose to take part to the show, she chose to stay and not to leave, she was objectively worse than Margherita, she had been given another chance the week before, no one was unfair to her IMO. If she can't handle the pressure, that's only her problem and had she realized she had only to blame herself for not being good enough, she wouldn't have behaved that way, blaming others for her failure.

Edited by Alyara
  • Like 2

About the Eleonora thing (I won't quote all the posts otherwise mine becomes too long), well, I understand what you say, that she's emotional, she was under pressure and all, nonetheless I think she could and should've handled the situation differently. She was pissed off because Skin chose Margherita instead of her, but had she been a bit more honest to herself, she would've known her performances weren't as good as Margherita's and that the judges already saved her once to give her another chance because they liked her, but if she didn't improve, what else could they do? She had potential and emotions, but technically she was a disaster and giving her a chance doesn't mean they deceived her, they gave her the opportunity to become better, which she didn't. And I don't think she was "thrown to the lions" either, she could've left the competition at any time if she didn't feel at ease there. Had she won, then what? Was she expecting no criticism even afterwards?? I'm sorry, I can't see her as a victim. She chose to take part to the show, she chose to stay and not to leave, she was objectively worse than Margherita, she had been given another chance the week before, no one was unfair to her IMO. If she can't handle the pressure, that's only her problem and had she realized she had only to blame herself for not being good enough, she wouldn't have behaved that way, blaming others for her failure.

These are exactly my thoughts  :thumb_yello: She was already proposed for elimination before,don't tell me she was taken by surprise this time,and find her excuses for her behavior  :dunno:  But I think we have already wasted too many pages on this subject,not sure is worth it  :wink2:

• Like 1

after watching the teaser I´m looking forward to Daiy 12. But to say the truth I don´t think it´s good to force some one who fears dogs to have contact with dogs like Mika did in this teaser. Leonardo was in panik.

Edited by Sabine64
  • Like 1

Okay, just another post on the subject. and then I'll stop. Although it's nice to discuss someone else than our beloved Mika for a chance.

I'm not seeing Eleonora as a victim. I think she is a strong girl that took a lot of pressure in a way I never could. She dares to perform in a way a lot of people never will. She has balls as Mika said (i guess thats the translation of "palle"). But she's also young and unexperienced in the tv world. And still in the beginning of a possible career as a performer. So she makes mistakes like her behaviour at the elimination. I just don't find it a huge mistake (even a bit refreshing, I must confess) and I feel sorry for her because so many people saw that mistake and I'm a bit afraid the harsh reactions will have unpleasant effects on her and her free spirit. Perhaps unneccesary. Hopefully she is strong enough and will succeed in developing her talents in a positive way.

I don't know whether Eleonora made a good choice when she decided to participate in X factor. It gave her a lot of chances to gain experience and knowledge and she met interesting people and surely learned a lot. But she also will be known for a long time as the crazy girl that behaved strangely and acted foolishly when she got eliminated.

You say that she should have been a bit more honest to herself and then she would have realized that Margherita did a better performance. That's very rational and I think she very well realizes now that she should have done this. Therefore she made the apology that she wrote at Facebook. But on the evening self there was no room for ratio, she was all emotion.

Immature? Maybe. Not wise? For sure. Unfair? Probably, because Skin doesn't seem the person to have mislead her on purpose (not so sure about the producers though)

But I strongly (and respectfully) disagree with comments as mean and disgusting behaviour and I wanted to say some things to counterbalance that.

Ps: As an example of the manipulative and scheming ways of X factor UK production: watch this clip of a girl that was suggested by production (not the judges) to perform a Pink song, not to make her look good but to provoke some interesting tv. Talking about bad manners and mean and disgusting behaviour. Not of the girl, I mean, although Eleonora was a sweet child compared to this fury. And X factor Italia is heaven compared to the UK version. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sjQwLOA-hBs

Edited by Pascale

after watching the teaser I´m looking forward to Daiy 12. But to say the truth I don´t think it´s good to force some one who fears dogs to have contact with dogs like Mika did in this teaser. Leonardo was in panik.

That's what I thought too but his bark was hilarious!! I have dogs too but it's mind boggling why some fear dogs, it's not like his dogs are Rotweillers/Pitbulls. 

That's what I thought too but his bark was hilarious!! I have dogs too but it's mind boggling why some fear dogs, it's not like his dogs are Rotweillers/Pitbulls. 

I also have a dog and I know enough people who even fear the smallest dogs. For me it would be the same if someone would force me to touch a spider or a snake and I would become very hysterical I swear.

• Like 1

I watched the teaser, Leonardo iss the one asking if he could touch Amira (if I understand correctly), so I dont think he's THAT afraid of dogs

• Like 2

I watched the teaser, Leonardo iss the one asking if he could touch Amira (if I understand correctly), so I dont think he's THAT afraid of dogs

Leonardo was afraid that Amira was going to bark if he touched her.He said that he likes dogs,but when he touches them,they always start barking  :naughty:

• Like 3

4th LIVE show

Theme : Dance

• Davide – “Things can only get better” di Howard Jones
  • Giosada – “Girl u want” dei Devo
  • Landlord – “Promises” dei Nero
  • Moseek – “Revolution” di Elliphant
  • Urban Strangers – “Numb/Encore” di Jay-Z ft. Linkin Park JayZ ft Linkin Park - Numb Encore - YouTube
  • Leonardo – “Only you” dei Yazoo
  • Luca – “Always on my mind” dei Pet Shop Boys
  • Enrica – “Burnin’ up” di Jessie J ft. 2 Chainz
  • Margherita – “Tainted love” dei Soft Cell
Edited by Kumazzz
adding yt links
  • Like 2

http://www.giornaledibrescia.it/sport/morosini-da-x-factor-in-attesa-del-s%C3%AC-di-mika-1.3047582

TALENTO DEL BRESCIA

Morosini da X Factor in attesa del «sì» di Mika

SPORT

7 nov 2015, 12:36

Tra il campo con la maglia del Brescia e la sua cameretta con il pianoforte, nella casa di Alzano Lombardo. Leonardo Morosini, trequartista-musicista, cresciuto tra campi e conservatorio.

A quelli di Sky Sport non sono sfuggiti i filmati che circolano in rete con Morosini nei panni dell’interprete di grandi pezzi di musica leggera. In italiano come in inglese (di cui la madre è professoressa).

E allora ecco la domanda che negli studi della tv satellitare si sono fatti: Leonardo Morosini avrà l’«X Factor»? Nei giorni scorsi il giornalista Diego Ponzé ha fatto esibire Leo (vestito con la maglia del Brescia alternata a quella della Nazionale) in pezzi di Cesare Cremonini, Luciano Ligabue e Fabrizio De André. Con l’idea di sottoporre le esibizioni a Mika, uno dei quattro giudici del talent. Il quale sarà chiamato a dire «per me è un sì» o «per me è un no». Inutile dire che Leo aspetta con ansia e fibrillazione il verdetto.

http://www.bresciaoggi.it/home/sport/brescia-calcio/morosini-a-x-factor-br-ma-il-calcio-br-prima-di-tutto-1.4424728

Morosini a X Factor 
«Ma il calcio prima di tutto»

Una certezza: non lascerà il calcio per la musica. Un sogno: arrivare a dimostrare sul palco quello che finora dimostra al chiuso della sua cameretta.

Leonardo Morosini è un fantasista 2.0 anche al pianoforte. Sul campo è più un assaltatore che un assistman, come il calcio moderno esige. Nella musica utilizza il mezzo numero uno, Internet, per far arrivare un distillato della sua bravura a chiunque voglia consultare la sua pagina Facebook. E la sua esposizione mediatica ampia - calciatore professionista, musicista in rete - rende logico l’interessamento di Sky, che l’ha contattato per X Factor.

DALLE PAROLE ai fatti: giovedì Morosini sarà a Milano e, dopo il «live» della quarta puntata, all’Extra vedrà il giudice degli Under Mika prendere in esame la performance registrata nei giorni scorsi.

Translation

TALENT OF BRESCIA

Morosini to X Factor waiting for the "yes" of Mika

Between the soccer/football field with the shirt of Brescia and his room with the piano, in the house of Alzano Lombardo. Leonardo Morosini, attacking midfielder -musician, grew up between soccer/football fields and conservatory.

To those of Sky Sports did not escape the videos circulating online/on the net with Morosini in the role of the interpreter of great pieces of light music. In Italian as in English (of which his mother is a teacher).

So here is the question that in the studies of the satellite TV have made to themselves: has Leonardo Morosini the '' X Factor ''?

The past few days the journalist Diego Ponze has made Leo perform (dressed in the shirt of Brescia Calcio alternated with that of the National) songs of Cesare Cremonini, Luciano Ligabue and Fabrizio De André. With the idea of submitting the performances to Mika, one of the four judges of the talent. Who will be called to say, "For me it is a yes" or "for me it's a no". Needless to say, Leo eagerly and with fibrillation awaits the verdict.

Morosini on/to X Factor
"But soccer/football above all"

A certainty: he will not leave soccer/football for music. A dream: get to show on stage what so far he shows inside his bedroom.
Leonardo Morosini is a (soccer) offensive midfielder/striker 2.0 also at the piano. On the field he's more an attacker (striker) than a assistman, as the modern game demands. In music he uses the means number one, Internet, to get a distillation of his skill to anyone who wants to see his Facebook page. And his wide media exposure - professional soccer/football player, musician on the net - makes logical the involvement of Sky, who has contacted him for X Factor.
From words to facts: on Thursday Morosini will be in Milan and, after the "live" of the fourth episode, at the Extra Factor we'll see the judge of the Under Boys, Mika, examine the performance recorded in recent days.
Edited by charlie20