Mika Fan Club in Aid of the UNHCR!

dcdeb

Donation done.  :)

It's my first time ever to celebrate the MFC anniversary and I am so grateful and honored to be part of this special campaign. Hopefully I could participate in the MFC future projects.  :wub:

Thank God that I found this extraordinary family!  :group_hug:

:thumb_yello: Good luck - I do hope you'll  succeed!  :hug:  :wub:

Love, love

me

Thanks! Finally succeeded.  :biggrin2:

• Like 2

Donation done.  :)

It's my first time ever to celebrate the MFC anniversary and I am so grateful and honored to be part of this special campaign. Hopefully I could participate in the MFC future projects.  :wub:

Thank God that I found this extraordinary family!  :group_hug:

Thanks! Finally succeeded.  :biggrin2:

:) And I'm sure we're all very happy to have you in this family!!  :wub:  Great that your donation succeeded this time!  :thumb_yello: I think MFC has done a fab. job here, and it's not over yet  :wink2: Btw, thanks a lot for your nice birthday wish for me last week! :hug:   :wub:

Love, love

me  

• Like 1

Wonder if we can reach 3000 euros by the end of January (or even 4000)?

We are so very close to €3000! And it's not even been two weeks! I know we could raise more if we opened it up to the rest of the world, but I like this is all from MFC -- even not considering the prizes that we're offering. We've had about 115 members donate, and I figure that there are about 250-300 MFCers who are very active here -- so it would be nice if we could get more members to participate, even if they can only give €5. Still, even if we don't collect another cent from now until 31 January, I'm very proud of what we've done. :thumb_yello::yes::cheer::hi5::group_hug:

• Like 12

We are so very close to €3000! And it's not even been two weeks! I know we could raise more if we opened it up to the rest of the world, but I like this is all from MFC -- even not considering the prizes that we're offering. We've had about 115 members donate, and I figure that there are about 250-300 MFCers who are very active here -- so it would be nice if we could get more members to participate, even if they can only give €5. Still, even if we don't collect another cent from now until 31 January, I'm very proud of what we've done. :thumb_yello::yes::cheer::hi5::group_hug:

:Update:

https://www.justgiving.com/Mika-Fan-Club-UNHCR:thumb_yello:

Raised: 120%
€3,005.60 !!!!!! :groupwave: :groupwave:

b_vvx-.gif
  • Like 5

:clap:  :group_hug:  

So happy, now up to 4000€!!!  :dog:

Yoooooooo :woot_jump:

:thumb_yello: This's fantastic!!!  :cheer: MIKAs fans are good hearted people!!  :wub:​  I'm really excited about the final result - and I'm sure he will be both  happy and thankful :yes:  Well done everybody!!  :hug: 

Love, love

me  

• Like 2

It feels good to donate as a community :wub2::group_hug:

Yes indeed! :thumb_yello: It's so great, and right, that MFC is doing this donation as a community - this way we really support MIKA, and his work, in the best possible way!  :wub:  

Love, love

me

• Like 1

Yes indeed! :thumb_yello: It's so great, and right, that MFC is doing this donation as a community - this way we really support MIKA, and his work, in the best possible way!  :wub:  

Love, love

me

Yes, I just wish we could convert a few more of the retweets we've been getting on Twitter into 5 Euro donations! 

• Like 2

Yes, I just wish we could convert a few more of the retweets we've been getting on Twitter into 5 Euro donations! 

Yes, you can say - I suppose that would raise a nice amount! :)  I've just made a new donation - so happy to be able to give to this important project - thank you! :thumb_yello: Of course it will also be exciting to see who will win the MIKA items :wink2:   But I think the lovely pic with MIKA & the little refugee boy is prize enough... :wub: 

Love, love

me   

Is it possible to make a donation on behalf of another member (I'm thinking about how they could be contacted in the event they won).

Yes, I think we did that in past, Silver. Just enter their MFC user name and I can look up their email address. Or notify you, to notify them if they should win?

Yes, I think we did that in past, Silver. Just enter their MFC user name and I can look up their email address. Or notify you, to notify them if they should win?

Well knowing my luck they would be more likely to win than me :badmood:

:wink2: