Say Something Random pt. 29 ~ Because why not

4 minutes ago, QueenBigFat said:

I dunnoā€¦.do ya think maybe it's wormier?

Catch me doing this next time I listen to Grace Kelly, then yes it is! :naughty:

Ā 

the worm party hard GIF by Andrew W. K.

40 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Catch me doing this next time I listen to Grace Kelly, then yes it is! :naughty:

Ā 

the worm party hard GIF by Andrew W. K.

Be sure to post a video.

• Haha 1

Dentist yesterday for a tooth extraction. Doctor's today to have bloods taken.

Ā 

No more needles this week please!Ā :thumbdown:

Ā 

• Sad 2

Well lads... what's the craic?Ā 
Ā 

The craic with me is... not great. I unfortunately lost my job todayĀ :sad:Ā so now I'm straight back to square one.Ā 
Ā 

I met some American tourists today and gave them a tour around town. They happened to be nearby when I just got the news, and honestly if it wasn't for them I probably would've been walking around struggling to hold myself together.Ā 
Ā 

Now it's back to the chaos of job hunting...Ā 

• Sad 5

11 hours ago, emilynxlan said:

Well lads... what's the craic?Ā 
Ā 

The craic with me is... not great. I unfortunately lost my job todayĀ :sad:Ā so now I'm straight back to square one.Ā 
Ā 

I met some American tourists today and gave them a tour around town. They happened to be nearby when I just got the news, and honestly if it wasn't for them I probably would've been walking around struggling to hold myself together.Ā 
Ā 

Now it's back to the chaos of job hunting...Ā 

Ā 

Always hated job hunting, it can get very demoralising, so big hugs :hug:Ā  I hope something turns up soon.

Posted (edited)

MIKAā€™s duck army:Ā 
Ā 

IMG_3781.jpeg
Ā 

:mikalove::mika3:

Edited by Porcelain Peacock
  • Like 3

On 5/19/2024 at 3:06 PM, Porcelain Peacock said:

MIKAā€™s duck army:Ā 
Ā 

IMG_3781.jpeg
Ā 

:mikalove::mika3:

In case you canā€™t read they are called YoYo, Dr. John, Rio, Rain, Stardust, Ice Cream, and Lollipop! šŸ„° So cute!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Porcelain Peacock said:

In case you canā€™t read they are called YoYo, Dr. John, Rio, Rain, Stardust, Ice Cream, and Lollipop! šŸ„° So cute!

Rainbow duckies! They are adorable!

Ā 

I love the collectable rubber ducks you can buy, I only have 1 myself a special London Olympics ducky! But I want more ducks! There's a Batman one I have my I eye on! šŸ‘€ šŸ¤Ā 

• Thanks 1

Just now, TinyLove_CJ said:

Rainbow duckies! They are adorable!

Ā 

I love the collectable rubber ducks you can buy, I only have 1 myself a special London Olympics ducky! But I want more ducks! There's a Batman one I have my I eye on! šŸ‘€ šŸ¤Ā 

Thank you!! ā™„ļø šŸ¤©Ā 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mellody said:

@TinyLove_CJĀ this looks like an actual prop from the Little Shop of Horrors :lol3:Ā (I'm at the carnivorous plants organization meetup in Vienna)

20240525_105125.jpg

Please tell me it says "FEED ME" when people walk past, that would be hilarious! I love it and if I could, I would have this in my living room window to scare passers-by! :naughty:

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Please tell me it says "FEED ME" when people walk past, that would be hilarious! I love it and if I could, I would have this in my living room window to scare passers-by! :naughty:

Nothing says "NO VISITORS" like a freaky people-eating plant.Ā :lmfao:

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, mellody said:

@TinyLove_CJĀ this looks like an actual prop from the Little Shop of Horrors :lol3:Ā (I'm at the carnivorous plants organization meetup in Vienna)

20240525_105125.jpg

There are no words for how wonderful this is. I meanā€¦.they could have chosen ANY carnivorous plantā€”-(oh, wait. Name another carnivorous plantā€¦)
Somebody needs to create a stuffed VFT that says FEED ME when you squeeze it. With little stuffed flies that attach with velcroā€¦.
Mellody, you and the rest of you in this conversation made my day!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, QueenBigFat said:

Somebody needs to create a stuffed VFT that says FEED ME when you squeeze it. With little stuffed flies that attach with velcroā€¦.

Had a quick search online to see if one already exists and I can't find one anywhere, which means I may well go down the route of making one myself! :biggrin2:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, QueenBigFat said:

QBF JUMPS UP AND DOWN CLAPPING HER HANDS ENTHUSIASTICALLYĀ 

OOOO! Post a video! Post a video! With sound!!!

I have lots of other projects that come first before I start making a plush, but it is definitely something I will consider. You can even buy sound buttons that go inside teddy bears, ones that let you record your own voice! So you might hear my voice saying "FEED ME" sometime in the future! :biggrin2:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I have lots of other projects that come first before I start making a plush, but it is definitely something I will consider. You can even buy sound buttons that go inside teddy bears, ones that let you record your own voice! So you might hear my voice saying "FEED ME" sometime in the future! :biggrin2:

Ā 

My son has recently discovered felting and has plans to create a bunch of felted carnivorous plants... I'll suggest your idea to him if you don't mind, he'd probably love that! :lol3:Ā 

Ā 

Btw, this is a crochetedĀ pitcher plant that his grandma made for him, after he saw one like this at a carnivorous plants meetup last year. :teehee:

20240517_195036.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mellody said:

My son has recently discovered felting and has plans to create a bunch of felted carnivorous plants... I'll suggest your idea to him if you don't mind, he'd probably love that! :lol3:Ā 

Ā 

Oh comeĀ on!!! @mellody, it is such a gift that you found your way into our conversation about this.Ā :punk:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hero said:

I'll just leave this here... amazing that someone went into the detail.Ā :lmfao:

https://www.carnivorousplantresource.com/the-plants/audrey-ii/#:~:text=History of Audrey II,and future wife%2C Audrey Fulquard.

Ā 

Ā 

This is so deliciously sick!Ā Thank you so very much!!

happy birthday funny me s GIF

• Haha 2

Well, gee, apparently there is a message in this madness:

Ā 

Like the gods in Greek tragedy, Audrey II views humanity as a pathetic race made powerless by their passions. Meanwhile, the humans innocently pursue their dreams but are unable to see the dangers of their actions before itā€™s too late. Ultimately, the hero is unable to handle the evil he unleashes, and, at the end, everyone is doomed to misery and death because of the heroā€™s folly. As the play ends, the Chorus inĀ Little Shop of HorrorsĀ sings ā€œDonā€™t Feed the Plants,ā€ and the message to the human audience is to be careful what you wish for. As Seymour learns, there is a terrible price to pay when you get what you want, instead of what you earn.

Utah Shakespeare Festival
Welcome to the Utah Shakespeare Festival. We hope this Study Guide is helpful. As a note, it is for general knowledge and may not be specifically in reference to our production(s). While youā€™re here you may want to explore the Festival a bit further. You can learn about this Tony Award-winning theatre company, our plays, and so much more by visiting ourĀ home page.
  • Like 1