Say Something Random pt. 29 ~ Because why not

2 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Wait, when did this wonderful marital union take place? :wub2: I feel I totally missed out by just missing an IG Live here and there!

I don't know who might be better at explaining, me or @CharlotteL :sweatdrop:....

But it all started 3 weeks ago now when on the live Deb talked about her son getting married this November and she might not be able to see Mika because of it. I commented that she could get her son to have his wedding in a country where Mika is performing and went on to say I would love a Mika themed wedding myself with Mika in attendance. Charlotte was quick to reply to me and say she would marry me just for that! :biggrin2:

Outfits have been discussed and @goose is a flower pal along with her dog!

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, CharlotteL said:

That's what I've been saying!! I honestly don't think it will be much of an exciting experiment.
You definitely won't die. It's not gonna be super delicious either though. Or give you superpowers. (Sadly. I still love the idea of having a super-wife).

My husband thinks it will be OK, too, but that it will have a metallic taste, since it's in a metal (stainless steel?) bottle.

I'm not going to risk it.

I'm also not going to try the sugar packets I found yesterday in with my souvenirs from our last trip to Italy in 2006! Why on earth did I save those? :confused:  My husband says they will probably be OK, too -- sugar doesn't spoil.

It's the "probably" that is holding me back! :lol3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Outfits have been discussed and @goose is a flower pal along with her dog!

And Crosby is ring bearer and Deb is officiant! I was thinking of making goose a flower pal dog tag, might be cute. We haven't set a place yet though... and Michelle, you could be the artist at the wedding😆. I missed the live this week so no idea if there were any new editions to the plans

• Like 3

1 hour ago, goose said:

I missed the live this week so no idea if there were any new editions to the plans

Oh god well I'm not planning on making that a weekly segment :lmfao:

So no although some more things might have been spoken about in private. I guess feel free to tell us your Mika themed wedding ideas though?!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, dcdeb said:

I'm also not going to try the sugar packets I found yesterday in with my souvenirs from our last trip to Italy in 2006! Why on earth did I save those? :confused:  My husband says they will probably be OK, too -- sugar doesn't spoil.

Sugar really doesn't spoil! I don't know what it's like in other countries, but sugar in the supermarket in Switzerland doesn't have an expiry date because sugar doesn't spoil. If the packs are not broken or wet, the sugar is certainly still good.

• Like 2

On 1/19/2024 at 7:09 PM, TinyLove_CJ said:

Now all we need is a coke emoji! :biggrin2:

On 1/19/2024 at 10:44 PM, crazyaboutmika said:

:vacuum:

For years I thought we had :lmfao:(and I found that wierd)

but I learned a few days ago that this is a vaccum cleaner :doh:

Am I blind, isn't this an emoji drinking a coke? :drink_nl:

:blink:

• Haha 4

I always presumed it was a pint of beer! :lol3:  Well, it's the right colour for coke. Or any other brand of cola.. but we should have one specifically coke, with the red, because that's who Mika designed the bottle for. 

Anyone know how to make emojis, can do the happiness bottle? :fangurl:

• Like 2

Weeeeeeeeeell, what's the craic lads? Having a good chuckle catching up with these threads and counting down the days until I see Mika again for the first time in 14 years! 🥳 Trying my best to learn the French lyrics but not exceeding lol. 

I'm still job hunting and I told my boss I'm leaving 🙈 so I feel a lot more relief about it all. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Hero said:

Coo-eee! Hi fellas! :bye:  Don't look in the dreams thread. Or the gasmics thread. Or the Naughty Corner. :jawdrop: :facepalm: :naughty:

Don't give them these ideas :lmfao:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Don't give them these ideas :lmfao:

Hmm, you're right. Reverse psychology needed.

Coo-eee! Hi fellas! Feel free to browse the dreams, gasmics and NC threads, but for the love of all that is holy, do NOT go anywhere near the... the... errr, ummm.... ... Oh! The Mika encyclopedia! Yes, don't look in there. Terrible it is. Debauched and lascivious. 

:whew:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Hero said:

Hmm, you're right. Reverse psychology needed.

Coo-eee! Hi fellas! Feel free to browse the dreams, gasmics and NC threads, but for the love of all that is holy, do NOT go anywhere near the... the... errr, ummm.... ... Oh! The Mika encyclopedia! Yes, don't look in there. Terrible it is. Debauched and lascivious. 

:whew:

Pet thread. Or cheese thread.;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, emilynxlan said:

Weeeeeeeeeell, what's the craic lads? Having a good chuckle catching up with these threads and counting down the days until I see Mika again for the first time in 14 years! 🥳 Trying my best to learn the French lyrics but not exceeding lol. 

I'm still job hunting and I told my boss I'm leaving 🙈 so I feel a lot more relief about it all. 

Good luck with the job search

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, emilynxlan said:

Having a good chuckle catching up with these threads and counting down the days until I see Mika again for the first time in 14 years! 🥳

That's really cool, I hope you're gonna have so much fun!! :heart:

I was also in a real Mika mood today (I mean when am I not) and played and sang Lollipop to my 2yo babysitter child. Never too early to give them important life lessons, you know. We then sang some other songs (German nursery rhymes) and started playing something else when he asked me if we could listen to music. He specifically requested sth in toddler gibberish that sounded like "sai-luh" to me and for the longest time I couldn't figure it out until I realized he was saying "Say Love" and wanted me to play Lollipop :D

He then also wanted to watch a video so I showed him the I love Beirut performance which he liked. When everyone joined in at the last chorus he smiled and said "See, they all sing it: Say-Luh" and I just about melted :wub2:

• Like 6