Mika items on offer

silver

10 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I'd like to know of anyone else has used discogs before though, it's my first time and after ordering I got an email receipt from paypal even though I didn't use them to pay with.

Never used it before, sorry, but I really hope everything will be okay for you C.Jย :itsok:ย :crossed:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Found (and bought!) the promo CD for Talk About You on discogs, so thanks for sharing the links @Happymika_by_celineย !!! :flowers2:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

I'd like to know of anyone else has used discogs before though, it's my first time and after ordering I got an email receipt from paypal even though I didn't use them to pay with. The only thing I can think of is that discogs might use paypal as a currency converter (I payed in euros). The order isn't even the 'Activity' section of my paypal account but the money has left my bank account, so I'm really hoping the email I got is normal and genuine!

Anyone else had this before?

ย 

Use Discogs a lot and never had problems with payments.ย  Is it possible that the seller uses Paypal to receive money so you got a notification as well as them?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, silver said:

Is it possible that the seller uses Paypal to receive money so you got a notification as well as them?

ย 

I think that could be it. I double checked the email I received and the reference number matches what's stated on my bank account. So I think all is good!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi! ๐Ÿ˜Š I donโ€™t know if anyone has already mentioned this, but I thought it this link could interest some of you:

ย 

https://www.vinted.es/catalog?search_text=Mika+swatch

ย 

Itโ€™s the results for Mika swatch watches on Vinted. I used to search on eBay every now and then, hoping I would find one that didnโ€™t cost 200, or even 1000 euros ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ But I never did, so I recently had the idea to check on Vinted instead, and there are actually a few that are kinda affordable (at least compared with the eBay prices ๐Ÿ˜…). And I know many people are still looking for one of these watches, so I thought Iโ€™d share this here in case anyone is interested! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰

• Thanks 5

14 hours ago, silver said:

Thanks Roxane - it's always worth looking at sites other than eBay for Mika items

No problem! ๐Ÿ˜Š Yes it definitely is ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

Seen a few people recently ask about Songs for Sorrow, there are 4 listed right now on ebay!

ย 

This one says "signed by author" but there aren't any pictures of the autograph, you could always message the seller about it. If it's true then ยฃ76 isn't too bad I've seen signed ones go for ยฃ100+

ย 

#1 Ebay Songs for Sorrow

ย 

Songs for Sorrow plus two of Mika's other DVD's:

ย 

#2 Ebay Songs for Sorrow bundle

ย 

This has the exact same description as the one above which makes me a bit wary about the seller, it is the cheapest though at ยฃ37:

ย 

#3 Ebay Songs for Sorrow ยฃ37

ย 

ย 

And this one is quite pricey coming from the US, it would make sense if it was signed but $180 seems a lot to me!

ย 

#4 Ebay Songs for Sorrow from US

ย 

ย 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

He visto a algunas personas preguntar recientemente sobre Songs for Sorrow, ยกhay 4 listadas en este momento en eBay!

ย 

Este dice "firmado por el autor" pero no hay fotografรญas del autรณgrafo, siempre puedes enviarle un mensaje al vendedor al respecto. Si es cierto entonces ยฃ76 no estรก tan mal. He visto algunos firmados por ยฃ100+.

ย 

Canciones n.ยบ 1 de Ebay para el dolor

ย 

Songs for Sorrow mรกs dos de los otros DVD de Mika:

ย 

#2 Paquete de canciones para el dolor de Ebay

ย 

Tiene exactamente la misma descripciรณn que el anterior, lo que me hace desconfiar un poco del vendedor, aunque es el mรกs barato por ยฃ37:

ย 

#3 Canciones para el dolor de Ebay ยฃ 37

ย 

ย 

Y este es bastante caro viniendo de Estados Unidos, tendrรญa sentido si estuviera firmado pero ยก180$ me parece mucho!

ย 

#4 Canciones para el dolor de Ebay de EE. UU.

ย 

ย 

I order the first I order the first!!

๏ฝก:๏พŸ(;ยดโˆฉ`;)๏พŸ:๏ฝก

• Like 2

I need some money for my Mika travels :mf_rosetinted:ย so I finally decided to put my spare sealed copy of Songs for Sorrow on ebay. It's an auction with a starting price of 25โ‚ฌ, so you might have a chance to get it for a reasonable price. :wink2:

https://www.ebay.de/itm/126230463446?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=707-127634-2357-0&ssspo=MTbmGhGRRT6&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=MTbmGhGRRT6&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPYย 

ย 

Edit: Sorry, it's already at 70โ‚ฌ now ๐Ÿ™ˆย 

Edited by mellody
  • Like 7

4 hours ago, mellody said:

Necesito algo de dinero para mis viajes con Mika :mf_rosetinted:ย , asรญ que finalmente decidรญ poner mi copia sellada de repuesto de Songs for Sorrow en eBay. Es una subasta con un precio inicial de 25โ‚ฌ, por lo que quizรกs tengas la oportunidad de conseguirlo por un precio justo.:guiรฑo2:

https://www.ebay.de/itm/126230463446?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=707-127634-2357-0&ssspo=MTbmGhGRRT6&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=MTbmGhGRRT6&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPYย 

deliveries to Mexico?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KAMI_83 said:

deliveries to Mexico?

ย 

Yes, I picked worldwide delivery. That's another reason why I put it online now... from January ebay is charging more fees for international transactions (at least in Germany).

ย 

You might have to pay some customs fees tho when you get the package, I have no influence on that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ok guys, here's another one... I'm selling my Kukulakuki watch.

https://www.ebay.de/itm/126238120842?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=707-127634-2357-0&ssspo=MTbmGhGRRT6&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=MTbmGhGRRT6&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Thought about this for a long time, but the money and the space are more important to me now than keeping it. It had a good home here for 10 years, now it's time for the watch to find a new owner (and I hope it'll be a Mika fan rather than some Swatch collector!).

• Like 9

• mellody changed the title to Mika items on offer

Mika Heaven tour hoodie on Vinted UK.

ย 

https://www.vinted.co.uk/items/3937810714-mika-grey-zip-hoodie?referrer=catalog

ย 

It's ยฃ45 which I think is a bit much for something that isn't brand new, but you can submit offers on Vinted.

6 minutes ago, Hero said:

HOW MUCH??? I think someone's secretly hoping not to sell it!ย :lmfao:Screenshot_20240118-2000072.thumb.png.8d35e08365a8450241c2a8f9e2f227b6.png

ย 

*Disclaimer: cheaper listings are available.ย :lol3:

ย 

Umm. Quite reasonable in comparison, I guess...ย :yikes::lol3:

ย 

Screenshot_20240118-2010242.thumb.png.67fff6789fcb6f786912e68c4e48934f.png

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Hero said:

Umm. Quite reasonable in comparison, I guess...ย :yikes::lol3:

:shocked:

Anyway, we can't compare them, Kukulakuki it was a limited edition with only 999 items released, while Mumu it was not limited edition.ย 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, krysady said:

:shocked:

Anyway, we can't compare them, Kukulakuki it was a limited edition with only 999 items released, while Mumu it was not limited edition.ย 

ย 

True, but that price for Kukulakuki is unrealistic anyway. I put mine as an auction and it went for 166โ‚ฌ. New it had cost about 125โ‚ฌ. Mika's signature might add some value, but not THAT much. :lmfao:ย That offer keeps getting put online since a year or longer, I guess they're hoping to find someone who's desperate enough to pay that much. Probably it's the same for those who offer Mumu. They might just have to accept at some point that they have to reduce the price.ย 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mellody said:

ย 

True, but that price for Kukulakuki is unrealistic anyway. I put mine as an auction and it went for 166โ‚ฌ. New it had cost about 125โ‚ฌ. Mika's signature might add some value, but not THAT much. :lmfao:ย That offer keeps getting put online since a year or longer, I guess they're hoping to find someone who's desperate enough to pay that much. Probably it's the same for those who offer Mumu. They might just have to accept at some point that they have to reduce the price.ย 

For us it is unrealistic indeed, but maybe for Swatch collectors it's differentย :dunno_grin:ย I've seen a few years ago Kukulakuki on eBay for 700 euros and it was sold, a friend of mine sold hers 3 years ago for 500 euros. I guess the fact that it's limited edition and each item numbered add a special value.

Edited by krysady
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

ย 

But for much the same price (if you shop around) you get the version with the illustrated book.

ย 

I'm sure there will be a bidding war over this but I'm not sure it will be worth it :dunno:

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, silver said:

ย 

But for much the same price (if you shop around) you get the version with the illustrated book.

I'd much rather have the book version anyway, the illustrations are beautiful!

ย 

Even though I'm an avid collector I'm not too bothered by this promo CD, I'm sure there's someone out there who will appreciate it though, even if the price is a bit over the top!

• Like 1