2020 - Mika @ Zenith Strasbourg, FRANCE, 14 Feb

mellody

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Nicole, these doves are huge!!! About 1 meter large! Can you imagine to inlate them with your mounth?????:yikes: :das:

In my mounth I don't know, in my mouth I don't know either !!!        :fisch::blink: :lmfao:

• Haha 2

On 12/1/2019 at 12:07 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

As we can see the "floor" part (Parterre) is rather large as long.

image.png.c73b9bc4251545d14f482f537f3d749f.png

I was at the last Mika's show in Strasbourg in 2015, I was sitting on the first seats and the parterre for the standing places is quite small

• Like 1

Hey guys !

(sorry in advance for my english i'm french)

Like you know well Mika is at Starsbourg the 14th february, and I'm going at him concert. Buuut I'm SURE he will do something on stage because it will be Valentine's day, maybe a little speech before he sing a song. And I think we should do something too. I don't know what but I would like him to see what we did. Idk maybe we should do a big giant banner with many hearts (for exemple one heart draw by each of us). But if we want him to notice our sign we should write a funny thing, propose your ideas :) I thought about "Have a good night Andy, sleep well :) ", maybe it will make him laugh.

Those who have equipement such as large sheets and spray painters, manifest yourself we need you.

Propose all ideas you have, be original, we need to show Mika our special intention for his Valentine's day !

Edited by leela fchouch
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, leela fchouch said:

Hey guys !

(sorry in advance for my english i'm french)

Like you know well Mika is at Starsbourg the 14th february, and I'm going at him concert. Buuut I'm SURE he will do something on stage because it will be Valentine's day, maybe a little speech before he sing a song. And I think we should do something too. I don't know what but I would like him to see what we did. Idk maybe we should do a big giant banner with many hearts (for exemple one heart draw by each of us). But if we want him to notice our sign we should write a funny thing, propose your ideas :) I thought about "Have a good night Andy, sleep well :) ", maybe it will make him laugh.

Those who have equipement such as large sheets and spray painters, manifest yourself we need you.

Propose all ideas you have, be original, we need to show Mika our special intention for his Valentine's day !

Welcome to MFC! :welcomeani: I've moved your post here, as we have already started talking about what we could do. Are you in the seated or standing area? I guess for the first row of the seats, a banner could be nice - but it's always a question whether the venue agrees to let people in with a giant banner, definitely have to check that in advance. Also, I wouldn't write anything about Andy, I think it'd be nicer to show our love for Mika and leave Mika's and Andy's Valentine's day celebrationto themselves. ;) But of course we can discuss it all here, maybe you like also some of the ideas that have been posted. :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

Hiya, I'm wondering if anyone is going towards Strasbourg city centre by car and could take me after the show? I still haven't booked a hotel and near the Zénith there isn't much, plus I'd love to do some sightseeing in Strasbourg the next day, didn't have the chance on my last visit there... but I doubt the tram is still running that late? Or does anyone know, maybe there's a night service?

En francais

Le temps passe vite et il nous reste moins que 2 mois avant le concert a Strasbourg.

Je suppose, que nous allons faire notre fan acton avec les coeurs en papier couleur comme on l'a fait a Londres.

Meme a Bercy les gens ont utilise juste les simples feuilles de papier couleur allumees avec les portables et ca a ete tres joli.

Pour ceux qui voudraient y participer j'ai prepare un tuto.

On peut utiliser les feuilles achetees en bloques de papier couleurs pour dessins ou meme le papier couleur pour imprimer (les couleurs foncees - comme a Bercy)

Si vous avez des questions (le tuto est en anglais), posez-les ici.

In English

Hello everybody.

Merry Christmas, happy holidays!

As the time runs fast, we have less than 2 months for the Strasbourg gig.

I suppose that we will do the fan action with the colourful paper hearts as we did in London.

Even in Bercy where people used just sheets of colour paper lighted by mobiles it looked really great.

For those who would like to participate and cut hearts of paper I prepared a tutorial. 

You can use a bloc of colourful drawing paper or even a printing paper  - dark colours (as in Bercy).

If you have any question, just ask.

En francais

Le temps passe vite et il nous reste moins que 2 mois avant le concert a Strasbourg.

Je suppose, que nous allons faire notre fan acton avec les coeurs en papier couleur comme on l'a fait a Londres.

Meme a Bercy les gens ont utilise juste les simples feuilles de papier couleur allumees avec les portables et ca a ete tres joli.

On peut utiliser les feuilles achetees en bloques de papier couleurs pour dessins ou meme le papier couleur pour imprimer (les couleurs foncees - comme a Bercy)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

En francais

In English

Hello everybody.

Merry Christmas, happy holidays!

As the time runs fast, we have less than 2 months for the Strasbourg gig.

I suppose that we will do the fan action with the colourful paper hearts as we did in London.

Even in Bercy where people used just sheets of colour paper lighted by mobiles it looked really great.

For those who would like to participate and cut hearts of paper I prepared a tutorial. 

You can use a bloc of colourful drawing paper or even a printing paper  - dark colours (as in Bercy).

If you have any question, just ask.

En francais

I still have the small hearts maden out of the waste paper from London's action. I can take them with me

• Like 2

On 12/18/2019 at 12:47 AM, mellody said:

Hiya, I'm wondering if anyone is going towards Strasbourg city centre by car and could take me after the show? I still haven't booked a hotel and near the Zénith there isn't much, plus I'd love to do some sightseeing in Strasbourg the next day, didn't have the chance on my last visit there... but I doubt the tram is still running that late? Or does anyone know, maybe there's a night service?

I know that the trams are running late but if you want to be sure have a look at CTS Strasbourg page (the transportation company). BTW there is one hotel closed to the venue that is quite cheap (hotel première classe)

Edited by carafon
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

First 160 hearts are ready.

IMG_20191230_211143.jpg

Wow, you're fast! :shocked:

Do we know anyone with seated places, who can take care of distributing hearts in the seats? In London a lot of MFCers had seats, but I don't know about Strasbourg...

@Graciosa, @Statue_of_Liberty and me will bring the glowing hearts we have left over from Zurich, should be around 200 or more, and I think we can well use them together with the paper hearts. We need new glowsticks for some of them, cause we don't have that many left (and only yellow ones that look green :aah: ), so if anyone wants to bring glowsticks, plmk. I'll try to find out meanwhile how many hearts (holders) we have exactly and how many glowsticks.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, mellody said:

Wow, you're fast! :shocked:

Do we know anyone with seated places, who can take care of distributing hearts in the seats? In London a lot of MFCers had seats, but I don't know about Strasbourg...

@Graciosa, @Statue_of_Liberty and me will bring the glowing hearts we have left over from Zurich, should be around 200 or more, and I think we can well use them together with the paper hearts. We need new glowsticks for some of them, cause we don't have that many left (and only yellow ones that look green :aah: ), so if anyone wants to bring glowsticks, plmk. I'll try to find out meanwhile how many hearts (holders) we have exactly and how many glowsticks.

I know that at the end of January I will not have too much time so I have already started my hearts. 

I had a block of colour paper bigger than A4 so my "small" hearts are not so small 😁

I know 2-3 fans with seated places so they will help in with the distinction.

I hope we will find more helpers.

Great for the glowing sticks. It will add more colourful effect.

• Like 2