2020 - Mika @ Kioene Padova, ITALY, 01 Feb

mellody

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, silver said:

This seems to be a popular gig in Italy - is it an easy place to get to?

It's near Venice, and it's a Saturday. From Munich there's a direct train to Padova. :teehee:

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/18/2019 at 10:57 PM, silver said:

This seems to be a popular gig in Italy - is it an easy place to get to?

Hi, the place where the concert will be done is not anything special but as @mellody said it is on Saturday and there lives a friend of mine fan of Mika and so it will be a nice evening together

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Serendipity said:

Hem ok... just discovered that there is a place where you know exactly who of us will be there 😜

So ... maybe we can meet somewere before the show! :woot_jump:

What do you usually do? 

I think those who have seats might meet up for lunch / dinner or so, but most of those with standing places will be queuing at least all afternoon. :teehee:

1 hour ago, mellody said:

I think those who have seats might meet up for lunch / dinner or so, but most of those with standing places will be queuing at least all afternoon. :teehee:

Haha in Bologna I was very lucky.. we arrived very late like just an hour before the concert (it was a working day) but we were able to be very close to him anyway ♥️

8 minutes ago, Serendipity said:

Haha in Bologna I was very lucky.. we arrived very late like just an hour before the concert (it was a working day) but we were able to be very close to him anyway ♥️

Yeah, with his big stage it's easier, because the frontrow is much longer, so more people are near the front - and sometimes you're just lucky if you arrive late, like in Brussels where security opened 2 more queues about half an hour before the doors opened, so those who arrived at that time had a similar place like those who had been there all day. Anyway it's also a nice way to spend time with other MFCers and make new friends, at least that's how I see it. :)

20 minutes ago, mellody said:

Yeah, with his big stage it's easier, because the frontrow is much longer, so more people are near the front - and sometimes you're just lucky if you arrive late, like in Brussels where security opened 2 more queues about half an hour before the doors opened, so those who arrived at that time had a similar place like those who had been there all day. Anyway it's also a nice way to spend time with other MFCers and make new friends, at least that's how I see it. :)

Of course if you have time it's very nice to wait outside together (and if it is not too cold hehe).. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jaela said:

Hello! I was wondering if any fan actions have been planned for Padova? 😊

On the Italian Facebook page they've been planning some stuff, yes. Streamers for Happy Ending, if I understood it correctly, and some printed sheets to hold up for 2 other songs, I'm sure we'll get the sheets and the detailled info when we're there. :lol3:

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, mellody said:

On the Italian Facebook page they've been planning some stuff, yes. Streamers for Happy Ending, if I understood it correctly, and some printed sheets to hold up for 2 other songs, I'm sure we'll get the sheets and the detailled info when we're there. :lol3:

Nice! Now that i think of it, this off topic (no one yell at me please) but I kind of forgot Facebook is a thing (oh, millenials 🙄😂), but does planning of fan actions happen a lot on there? And if so, do you happen to know anything about Utrecht, cause thats where im going haha. Padova, i was just inquiring for a friend who isnt on MFC 😝

2 minutes ago, Jaela said:

Nice! Now that i think of it, this off topic (no one yell at me please) but I kind of forgot Facebook is a thing (oh, millenials 🙄😂), but does planning of fan actions happen a lot on there? And if so, do you happen to know anything about Utrecht, cause thats where im going haha. Padova, i was just inquiring for a friend who isnt on MFC 😝

For French and Italian gigs a lot happens in private Facebook groups - for Italy there's even a special "Fanaction Italia" group. But I don't know any group on there that'd be talking about Utrecht, so I don't think you missed anything by not checking Facebook. ;)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mellody said:

For French and Italian gigs a lot happens in private Facebook groups - for Italy there's even a special "Fanaction Italia" group. But I don't know any group on there that'd be talking about Utrecht, so I don't think you missed anything by not checking Facebook. ;)

Ohh right thats good, thanks for the heads up!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Mellody will you be in Padova too??

• Like 1