Hello Bonjour !

Florine

Hi, Florine! :bye:  Welcome to MFC, I hope you will find out quickly that this is the best place for you to be :welcomeani: 

I am sorry for your previous experience during Mika's show and wish you to fully enjoy the upcoming ones! Being here will help you to find new friends and meet them at gigs, I know it happened to me too :wink2: It's sad that you are so lonely and have no friends in real life, I hope you'll overcome your shyness step by step and find true friends in the future. You have only one life, live it the best way you can :thumb_yello:

No one here is "too late" or too "bizarre" , we are all Mika fans with the same rights who share the same passion, so you definitely have a place here :winksmiley02:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, krysady said:

Hi, Florine! :bye:  Welcome to MFC, I hope you will find out quickly that this is the best place for you to be :welcomeani: 

I am sorry for your previous experience during Mika's show and wish you to fully enjoy the upcoming ones! Being here will help you to find new friends and meet them at gigs, I know it happened to me too :wink2: It's sad that you are so lonely and have no friends in real life, I hope you'll overcome your shyness step by step and find true friends in the future. You have only one life, live it the best way you can :thumb_yello:

No one here is "too late" or too "bizarre" , we are all Mika fans with the same rights who share the same passion, so you definitely have a place here :winksmiley02:

I'm here since a couple of days only and I already feel better. It feels like if I FINALLY am in the right place and I thank all of you! I hope to find true friends in the future and I'm ready to be myself now cause i'm not a freak or a weirdo I'm just myself :) thank you 

• Like 2

Hi Florine and Welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

I'm Ellys from Italy :bye:.

I was going to write you something, but I read  @sara09 's beautiful message and it resumes what I wanted to say  so nothing more to add.

Have fun in the MFC. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ellys said:

Hi Florine and Welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

I'm Ellys from Italy :bye:.

I was going to write you something, but I read  @sara09 's beautiful message and it resumes what I wanted to say  so nothing more to add.

Have fun in the MFC. 

:hug: :hug:

On 6/30/2019 at 2:42 PM, Loo said:

So enjoy your arrival here and the new friends you will make, as well as the real life around you.

Loo is right ,this is the most important point

You're young with a whole life to build and enjoy ,while Mika is only an inspiration and his world  a place to escape  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1