The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

Ik heb 3 kaartjes voor het concert van Mika op 28 februari in Londen, inclusief 3 vliegtickets van schiphol naar Londen!! Vlieggegevens:

flight 2156; dep. Thu 28 Feb 08:35

arr. Thu 28 Feb 08:45

flight 2163; dep. Sun 02 Mar 15:35

arr. Sun 02 Mar 17:45

Je bent dus van donderdag tot zondag in Londen zodat je de tijd hebt om de stad te verkennen. De data van de vliegtickets kun je eventueel nog veranderen. De kosten komen neer op 118 euro per persoon, dus inclusief kaartje voor het concert van Mika én het retour vliegticket.

Laat maar weten als je ze wilt hebben!!! stuur een berichtje via deze site of stuur een mail naar lennardkostelijk@hotmail.com

Ik heb 3 kaartjes voor het concert van Mika op 28 februari in Londen, inclusief 3 vliegtickets van schiphol naar Londen!! Vlieggegevens:

flight 2156; dep. Thu 28 Feb 08:35

arr. Thu 28 Feb 08:45

flight 2163; dep. Sun 02 Mar 15:35

arr. Sun 02 Mar 17:45

Je bent dus van donderdag tot zondag in Londen zodat je de tijd hebt om de stad te verkennen. De data van de vliegtickets kun je eventueel nog veranderen. De kosten komen neer op 118 euro per persoon, dus inclusief kaartje voor het concert van Mika én het retour vliegticket.

Laat maar weten als je ze wilt hebben!!! stuur een berichtje via deze site of stuur een mail naar lennardkostelijk@hotmail.com

HUH???? for the concert as well???

You can't come either??? :blink:

Hiya,

I bought a ticket for the 28th (seated) but due to professionnal reasons, I won't be able to go to the concert. I would like to exchange it for a ticket one of the other dates in London. I don#t have the Internet at home, can only check my emails from work so please send me an email if you have a ticket for the 25th or 26. ( t.tel20@yahoo.fr)

Many thanks

Hello, I have 2 tickets for the concert of 28/02 but unfortunately I can't get to see that show because I will be in London the days before (I am italian).

For that reason I'm searching for someone that want exchange the tickets for the concert of 26/02 with my tickets.

This request is very urgent because I have to plan my journey next few days.

Please contact me on my email adress matteoazzani@libero.it

Thanks!!!

Ciao!

Matteo

Hello,

I have two tickets (circle unreserved seating) to sell for the concert of 28/02 at Brixton Academy. The total price is 60 Pounds (no charge for the shipment, because I have bought the tickets with the "TicketFast" service and I have just to send them by email and must just print them).

Please contact me by email of interested. matteoazzani@libero.it

Ciao!

Matteo