The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

I too still have a ticket for Amsterdam and to be honest...as it isn't sold out I am begining to think I will struggle to sell it. If anyone would like to go and is not going just because of the cost please pm me and we will see if we can arrange a cut price deal (below face value) I would rather it be used than go to waste.:thumb_yello:

<waves holland tickets in the air>:naughty:

FD you don't have the spare chicket for Hamsterjam because you ARE coming there! :mf_rosetinted: don't you dare to blew us like that... girls told me... "awww you gonna met FD...he's really nice etc..." and now you gutted my world.... :blink: you see...now you made me cry.... :crybaby: I'll not mention Ingie...she is in such stage of shock :mf_rosetinted:

<waves holland tickets in the air>

I can just picture us all waving them:naughty:

FD you don't have the spare chicket for Hamsterjam because you ARE coming there! don't you dare to blew us like that... girls told me... "awww you gonna met FD...he's really nice etc..." and now you gutted my world.... :blink: you see...now you made me cry.... :crybaby: I'll not mention Ingie...she is in such stage of shock :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah Freddie...see what you have done:shocked: I really think you are morally obliged to go!:naughty:

And Allegra.....I will do you a good deal!:naughty:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone !:wink2: I know it's late ..the concert in Paris is in only 6 days .

I have a spare ticket for Paris at the PARC DES PRINCES.

Maybe somebody is gonna go to Paris without the ticket and wants to buy it there ..outside the PARC DES PRINCES. It's mostly very expensive.

One of my friend can't come and I prefer propose the ticket here than to people I don't really know is or not a great fan of MIKA.

It's a STANDING TICKET. NOT SEATING.

I bought it 45 € and I sell it the same price.

If you are interested , please PM me .

I may have done some mistakes in English. I am sorry , I am a bit in a daze today .

have a lovely weekend. all my love . xx