The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

Hi everyone

I am looking for a ticket for London gig’s November 10th

Please please I need your help 🙏🏻

Although I am not writing much on MFC, I have been following Mika in many gigs since 2008 😉 and some of you know me here 😉

Well, as I can not be on MFC everyday, you can try to pm or rather send me an email to valbon59@free.fr

I am also on Facebook, type Sweetieval to find me 😉

Many thanks in advance 👍🏻

I was not supposed to take days off for that gig and travel there from France but I need some Mikaïne 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻😉 so much 😋

Hi MFCers

Still looking desperately for 1 tocket for London gig 🙏🏻

Anyone ?? Please pm or write email directly to valbon59@free.fr

Many thanks in advance 😉

I was asking myself and what if I just come to the venue and try there ? But it is quite a long way from home and would be very sad not to enter the venue 😔

Heeeelp me please 😉 

I’ve been at 2015 and 2016 London gigs and when the shows were few weeks or days close, there were quite many fans selling extra tickets (but maybe also because they were seated gigs and they had bought more seats in order to choose the best one? Don’t know) 

Anyway I suggest you to not give up hope and look here (and in the Facebook page of the event, linked on Mika’s official FB page) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maggie112 said:

I’ve been at 2015 and 2016 London gigs and when the shows were few weeks or days close, there were quite many fans selling extra tickets (but maybe also because they were seated gigs and they had bought more seats in order to choose the best one? Don’t know) 

Anyway I suggest you to not give up hope and look here (and in the Facebook page of the event, linked on Mika’s official FB page) 

Yeah people often realise closer to event that they may not able oo go because work, illness or travels or something else. It is just bit late for those travelling from far! 

17 hours ago, maggie112 said:

16 hours ago, Saida Melgar said:

Yeah people often realise closer to event that they may not able oo go because work, illness or travels or something else. It is just bit late for those travelling from far! 

Thank you Maggie and Saida Melgar👍🏻

So Maggie  you suggest me just to go to the venue ? I have done it to Luxembourg in 🤔 (can’t remember the year - the polka dot choir time 😉) and that was such a stressfull day because there were only 1200 places (tiny venue) and although I arrived very early in the morning, I found my ticket only 1 hour before the show 😱

but yes I have found it 💪🏻😀

Ok I arrange my journey then 😉 

And I pray 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Thanks for the advice, but no I live in France.

I have written you a message on Messenger Maggie 😉 and I think you don’t remember me : I am french from the North (Dunkirk) 

and we have met many many times with Michelle from Lille 😉🤣

I was used to  go to gigs with Macboll, Mikabéa, Fanny Pinkcell 😉

3 hours ago, Sweetieval said:

Thank you Maggie and Saida Melgar👍🏻

So Maggie  you suggest me just to go to the venue ? I have done it to Luxembourg in 🤔 (can’t remember the year - the polka dot choir time 😉) and that was such a stressfull day because there were only 1200 places (tiny venue) and although I arrived very early in the morning, I found my ticket only 1 hour before the show 😱

but yes I have found it 💪🏻😀

Ok I arrange my journey then 😉 

And I pray 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

As much as I understand that you want to go to this gig, I don't think it's a good idea to travel to London without a ticket. Unless of course you say you'll enjoy a London trip, and if you get a ticket for the show, it'd be a nice extra. But as you can see here, there's not really a big chance to find extra tickets, and you're not the only one who is looking for one. Sure, you might be lucky. Or you might be disappointed. Maybe you can use the money for going to more gigs in France? Have you tried to win tickets for the private gig in Paris? I bet that one will be much like the US gigs - or maybe even with some live premieres of new songs, as the album will be out by then. :wub2:

Of course it's up to you what you do. But it's your own decision, and shouldn't be based on what other MFCers wrote here (unless someome offers you a ticket, of course).

• Like 1

Thanks Mellody for your point of view which I totally agree with 👌🏻

Well, I try to make up my mind but I need some Mikaïne for sure 😉

The thing is that a trip to England is free for me,  I pay just for the gig and the hotel or b&b 😉 so temptation is huge 🤭🤣

It is cheaper than going to France 🤣 by plane and I normally choose gigs up to a circle England/Belgium/Luxembourg and Paris max (exceptionnaly I went to Madrid with hubby and South west of France with family 😉 but hubby can’t really stand Mika 🤷🏼‍♀️🤭🤣)

Well, that’s it, sorry for the whole story.

And so sorry Maggie112, I answered you but I thought you were another Maggie so, no, we don’t know each other ... not yet 😉

• Like 2

On 9/12/2019 at 10:40 AM, Sweetieval said:

Hi everyone

I am looking for a ticket for London gig’s November 10th

Please please I need your help 🙏🏻

Although I am not writing much on MFC, I have been following Mika in many gigs since 2008 😉 and some of you know me here 😉

Well, as I can not be on MFC everyday, you can try to pm or rather send me an email to valbon59@free.fr

I am also on Facebook, type Sweetieval to find me 😉

Many thanks in advance 👍🏻

I was not supposed to take days off for that gig and travel there from France but I need some Mikaïne 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻😉 so much 😋

Hi,

Don't need a ticket any more.

Thanks 😉

Hi!! 

I sell two tickets for Madrid (La Riviera) on November 13. 

I cant go because of work.. so anyone interested, please contact me. ^^

Edited by luna

Hello
A Facebook friend of mine (in France) is selling 4 tickets (Standing tickets) for Lille ‘s gig on December 15th
(44€ each - paper tickets)

If anyone interested, please pm me 😉

so that I put you in contact

Thanks 😉

Edited by Sweetieval

Desperately seeking tickets for London , 2 or 3. My son is at boarding school and he is desperate to go and see him. My husband and I are travelling to Barcelona but unfortunately he is is not allowed to have time off from school. Please, if anyone has some & you want to make my 14year old ballet dancer really happy , email me. Many thanks in advance

• Like 1

Hello everyone :) I'm looking for 1 ticket for Forest National in Belgium, seated and category 1. Tell me if you have that for me thanks :D

Salut tout le monde ! Je cherche une place assise en catégorie 1 pour Forest National :) Si quelqu'un a ça en stock, je suis grandement preneuse ;) Merci !

• 2 weeks later...

I have 2 spare seats for Paris, December 22, which I won't need - it's the first row of the balcony, on the right side, near the stage (good view from the side, but far up). Balcon G, Rang 81, Seat 2 & 3. Same price I paid, and I'd prefer to sell both to one person.

Hello!

I really hope that this will be great news for somebody 😃         :

I have a spare ticket for London on the 10th November

It's in the standing area, available at the same price as I paid for it. Please message me privately. 

Thank you   🥰

2 hours ago, Vicki said:

Hello!

I really hope that this will be great news for somebody 😃         :

I have a spare ticket for London on the 10th November

It's in the standing area, available at the same price as I paid for it. Please message me privately. 

Thank you   🥰

I think @Saida Melgar wanted one...

• Like 1