The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

I've never posted here, so sorry if this is wrong. I prematurely bought tickets to Mika's concert on Boston on 5/11 and my boss won't give me the time off. So now I can't go and I'm out $103. I would like to sell them for what the Portland show would cost which is $88. I have 2 floor tickets.

inbound3950528880174663916.png

Hi everyone, this is my first time writing here. I have two parterre tickets for 5th febrary in Naples. I'm looking for someone to change them with two near sitting. Thank you!

Ciao a tutti, questa è la prima volta che scrivo qui. Ho due biglietti parterre per il concerto del 5 febbraio a Napoli. Cerco qualcuno con cui scambiarli per due posti a sedere vicini. Grazie!

Hi there !

I do have extra tickets for TORONTO (Mai the  13th) at The Meridian Hall ( https://www1.ticketmaster.ca/event/1000582C910A1015 ) which I sell at paid price :

• 2 tickets Orch-1 row BB seats 43 & 44 (actually on right of the stage, on first row) : CAD 351,75 each (total = CAD 703,50 for the 2)
  • 1 ticket Orch-3 row BB seat 3 (on the left of the stage, on first row) : CAD 351,75

Please contact me by email : isajf414@gmail.com 

Thanks, Isa.

MIKA Toronto to sell Orch-1 row BB seats 43 & 44 - CAD 703,50.pdf MIKA Toronto to sell Orch-3 row BB seat 3 - CAD 351,7.pdf

Edited by ISAJF414
  • Like 1

I also have 4 extra seated tickets for QUEBEC (Mai the 16th) at the Centre Vidéotron ( https://www1.ticketmaster.ca/mika-revelation-tour-north-america/event/3100582ABCE2259A ) which I sell at paid price :

• 2 tickets Part-D1 row A seats 39 & 40 (second row, center of the stage) : CAD 147,75 each (total = CAD 295,50 for the 2)
  • 2 tickets Part-G1 row A seats 3 & 6 (first row, on the left of the stage) :   CAD 147,75 each (total = CAD 295,50 for the 2)

You can contact me by email : isajf414@gmail.com

Isa.

MIKA to sell Quebec Part-D1 row A seats 39 & 40 - CAD 147,75 each .pdf MIKA to sell Quebec Part-G1 row A seats 3 & 6 - CAD 147,75 each.pdf

Edited by ISAJF414
  • Like 1

And finally, I have an extra seated ticket for MONTREAL (Mai the 15th) at the Center Bell ( https://www1.ticketmaster.ca/mika-revelation-tour-north-america/event/3100582B81FB0B39 ) which I sell back at paid price :

• 1 ticket Part-N row C seat 24 (third row, center) : CAD 146,50

I you hear someone is looking for tickets, please let him/her know about this. My email is : isajf414@gmail.com

Many thanks in advance, Isa.

MIKA to sell Montreal Part-N row C seat 24 (third row, center) - CAD 146,50.pdf

1 hour ago, ISAJF414 said:

• 2 tickets Orch-1 row BB seats 43 & 44 (actually on right of the stage, on first row) : CAD 351,75 each (total = CAD 703,50 for the 2

Hello, Isa

I think "Orch-1 row BB" is in centre section, on the second row.

NaoMika☆

23 minutes ago, Eni said:

Hello!

I'm really looking for two tickets to the show in Padova 01.02.2020!! If you would like to sell yours, please let me know!

A huuuuuuge thanks! :) 

There are still a few seated tickets left on ticketmaster.it (you first need to click on "via e-mail", so it shows you the available seats on the map). But on the other ticket websites and the standing places indeed seem to be sold out.

20 minutes ago, mellody said:

There are still a few seated tickets left on ticketmaster.it (you first need to click on "via e-mail", so it shows you the available seats on the map). But on the other ticket websites and the standing places indeed seem to be sold out.

Yes, i saw them, but they are nearly in the backstage (which would be fine too :P ), but I hope there are two tickets with better seats somewhere in the air, which hopefully will find us.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

@mellody   ????

:aah: I'll ask my mum if she can babysit another day... :rolleyes: Not sure tho what she says, it's getting a bit much in the next few weeks...

@IngievV are you only selling them both to one person, or could I buy just one of them?

1 hour ago, IngievV said:

@mellody I have someone else interested in 1 as well so that would be fine. 

Thanks. I won't be able to say anything for sure until later this week, after I get back from Luxemburg. I'll see if that one ticket is still available until then.

Hello!

If you are interested in one ticket with a table upgrade at the Showbox venue in Seattle on April 20, let me know. I bought two tickets because I wanted to make sure I will have a guaranteed seat (cannot go early, line up, etc.), and the only option was getting two tickets and then upgrading for a table for 2. I will sell for what I paid (i.e., we will split the total cost, $91/person.).

According to the venue, 

"Tables are assigned on arrival at the venue. When you get into the venue please go to Coat Check and they will seat you."

Edited by nvk