The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

4 hours ago, Vicki said:

Hello!

I really hope that this will be great news for somebody 😃         :

I have a spare ticket for London on the 10th November

It's in the standing area, available at the same price as I paid for it. Please message me privately. 

Thank you   🥰

I sent on you on !

On 29/9/2019 at 10:17, marika.db said:

Ciao, 

Sto cercando 1 biglietto per lo spettacolo di Londra. Per favore fatemi sapere se ne vendete alcuni. 

Grazie  😊

ciao, io ho un biglietto per londra, biglietto in piedi. 

Hi

I have got one spare ticket for London November 10th (standing ticket)

Bought it for a friend who is letting me down and I paid it really expensive on Viagogo where I often buy tickets when it is sold out

PM me if interested, I will check my pm box tonight.

The ticket will be exchanged at the venue or at the pre gig party in London November 9th

Thanks

Edited by Sweetieval

Hello, I have one level 1 balcony ticket available for the London show on Sunday if anyone needs one? My friend is no longer able to go. Also will now be going on my own now.. Slightly anxious but I’m sure I’ll have fun!

Edited by ScottishFan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Fred said:

Hi, Has anyone got a spare ticket? Thank you.

please text or email:

fredmason_12@icloud.com

For which gig? If you're looking for a London ticket, please contact those who are offering them here on the thread.

55 minutes ago, ScottishFan said:

Hello, I have one level 1 balcony ticket available for the London show on Sunday if anyone needs one? My friend is no longer able to go. Also will now be going on my own now.. Slightly anxious but I’m sure I’ll have fun!

Just look out for people with MFC badges in the queue - they will look after you

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Federica Cangialosi said:

Hello! 
I’d like to buy two tickets for the London show on Sunday! Everywhere they’are sold out, any chance to found them outside of the venue or If someone is selling them here, I will be happy to buy them! 
my mail is federicacangialosi@gmail.com 

Check with the people offering tickets in this thread - you will need to send them a message

• Like 1