Hello from Malaysia

HueyChing

Hi, my name is HueyChing, I started listening to MIKA’s music since his first album in 2007. Love his creativity a lot. I’m a composer myself, more on the experimental new music (in term of classical music) side. I’ve never join a fan club in my life, this is my first, looking forward to get to discuss Mika’s music with you all!! :) Warmest greetings to all!! HueyChing xx

Edited by HueyChing
  • Like 2

Hello @HueyChing and welcome to the MFC.:welcomeani: Like you I have never joined any club or forum, this is my first and unique and I'm really happy to have done it. You'll find everything about Mika here. Hope you enjoy this wonderful place. I see you like to discuss Mika's music so I leave you the section's link where you will find opinions of fans about every single  Mika's songs, from all albums. I'm sure you'll like to join there and discuss with others.

Enjoy the place!!:wink2:

https://www.mikafanclub.com/forum/22-mikas-music-and-artwork/ 

• Like 1

Hi @silver, thanks for the tips, will read through it! :) 

Hi @Mikasister, thanks for the link! Yes, music is still my main passion, he is an excellent songwriter and a great singer who has this unique flow between the classical and the pop, which is quite rare, but what touches me the most is that he brought the essence of the songs to their peak through his vocal expression, that is truly inspiring...  🌸

Hi @Gabry74 Gabriella, thanks for your warm welcome! I will be visiting Italy with my friend for the first time this year, to learn about the ancient architecture, fountains, and renaissance paintings! Very much looking forward to have my first Italy experience soon! 🇮🇹too bad it was not coincide with Mika's tour though, basically when he is in Europe, I'm in Asia, when he is in Asia, I'm in Europe...

Hi @WeirdChild, thanks for being welcoming! Mika's music is not so often played here, but I did manage to introduce to my colleagues and friends, also students, so hopefully his music will continue to spread here 🕊️

• Like 3

@krysady, hello! Thanks! yes, I listened to that concert online. It was beautiful! it's very interesting to compare it to the original album recording of those songs. I'm more familiar with orchestra in my daily life due to my work, creating music with acoustic instruments without any computer programmes is more common for me, thus to listen to the orchestra versions of songs that I love is very special for me. Love it so much! :)

• Like 1