Me, Myself - Song and Lyrics Discussion

Mikasister

Danna posted several stories yesterday, one of them was reposted by Mika. I think in the first ones she talks about the song and Mika, but not sure what she says? Could someone who understands Spanish please translate? :blush-anim-cl: And then if I understand it right, she says 3 things she likes about herself and asks her fans to do the same.

And she loves three things about herself.

One: Be able to be the person she is with the people she wants, free and without filters.

Two: She loves her eyes very much.

Three: Loves being able to give love inconditionally because she is a very loving person.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

About the song says almost the same as in the live she did with Mika

Ah thanks. I thought she talked more about Mika than about the song, as she mentions him so often. Gosh, I'm glad that he finds Arabic too difficult, I'd give up at some point trying to understand everything Mika-related in languages I have no clue about. :lmfao: 🙈

• Haha 1

On 9/24/2020 at 1:48 PM, Starlight said:

Yessss that means more attention for Mika and his work. :wub2:

Well, the vid isn't available anymore and I think all the vids from that concert will be removed as it was a private concert. Mika is taking a long time  to announce a DVD of that fantastic concert. :naughty:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

MIka is not really there but I still thought I could post it here... :original:

At least he's on the screen. I hope one day they will sing it together live. 

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Danna Paola nominated for the 22nd Latin Grammy and the main categories of the event

https://marketresearchtelecast.com/danna-paola-nominated-for-the-22nd-latin-grammy-and-the-main-categories-of-the-event/166678/

The Latin Recording Academy announced the nominees for the 22nd Annual Latin Grammy Awards, the important international distinction that celebrates excellence in Latin music and the only accolade for music in the region given to music professionals. Those responsible for voting and electing the winners are artists, producers, composers, and sound engineers from around the world who are part of The Latin Recording Academy.

In this context, the representative of Mexican music, Danna Paola, is one of the favorites to win the award to Best Pop Vocal Album for her album K.O. When the singer learned the news of her nomination, she took advantage of her Twitter account and said that she was “a shock” for what happened. The fans made her feel all the support in the world and in another publication she used hearts and a little face about to burst into tears with an eloquent: “oh!”.

• Like 1

Danna Paula INSTAGRAM

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUX_b9ylm53/

Mi 1a nominación en @latingrammys 🥺❤️ #KO “Mejor Álbum Vocal Pop” WHAAAAAT! De verdad esto es muy grande para mi, gracias gracias @latingrammys por esta nominación.

Gracias a todos los que me acompañaron a crear este álbum tan mágico, y lleno de energía, vamooooo!!!🔥🇲🇽❤️🔥🇲🇽

Gracias amigos x acompañarme en este viajeeeee @aitanax @luisasonza @sebastianyatra & @mikainstagram 🤍
@umusicmexico

dannapaola_CUX_b9ylm53_0_243220550_223302976488448_8344117226673828277_n.thumb.jpg.c93cfcc5f004b2ec02c1f5443eb0128f.jpg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Danna Paula INSTAGRAM

Mi 1a nominación en @latingrammys 🥺❤️ #KO “Mejor Álbum Vocal Pop” WHAAAAAT! De verdad esto es muy grande para mi, gracias gracias @latingrammys por esta nominación.

Gracias a todos los que me acompañaron a crear este álbum tan mágico, y lleno de energía, vamooooo!!!🔥🇲🇽❤️🔥🇲🇽

Gracias amigos x acompañarme en este viajeeeee @aitanax @luisasonza @sebastianyatra & @mikainstagram 🤍
@umusicmexico

dannapaola_CUX_b9ylm53_0_243220550_223302976488448_8344117226673828277_n.thumb.jpg.c93cfcc5f004b2ec02c1f5443eb0128f.jpg

Danna Paula INSTAGRAM

Mika adds a comment

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌❤️❤️❤️ !!!! 👏👏👏👏👏 so happy for you. tan bien merecido! Besos!!

danna_KO_Grammy.thumb.jpg.143dd2421444f229ac4db918d412c29f.jpg

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

Danna Paula INSTAGRAM

Mika adds a comment

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌❤️❤️❤️ !!!! 👏👏👏👏👏 so happy for you. tan bien merecido! Besos!!

danna_KO_Grammy.thumb.jpg.143dd2421444f229ac4db918d412c29f.jpg

Mika says: Tan bien merecido. Besos.  Well deserved. Kisses.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Rolling Stone Mexico

Las colaboraciones musicales que tomaron al mundo por sorpresa - ROLLING STONE MÉXICO

octubre 6, 2021

Las colaboraciones musicales que tomaron al mundo por sorpresa

Fusiones de géneros, idiomas y personalidades en una compilación de las mezclas artísticas mas inesperadas de la industria.

Uno de los elementos más importantes y mágicos de la música es la capacidad que tiene de unir individuos. Tratándose de un lenguaje universal, a través de la música las personas encuentran un punto de conexión que disipa cualquier barrera social, económica, cultural o geográfica.

Así como nos ha entregado momentos estremecedores y fusiones artísticas que han marcado momentos icónicos, también ha unido a fortalezas creativas que nunca pensaríamos leer en el mismo título. 

Te traemos una lista de las mezclas de artistas más extrañas y fortuitas que han lanzado música en conjunto.

“Me, Myself” – Danna Paola & MIKA

Danna Paola, y Mika conectaron musicalmente a través de su balada “Me, Myself”, que lanzaron a mediados de 2020. El éxito bilingüe tomó a muchos por sorpresa después de que se compartieron varias fotos a través de redes sociales de ambos artistas, pero no se confirmó la colaboración hasta que lanzaron el tema.

:uk:Google translator

Spoiler

The musical collaborations that took the world by storm

Fusion of genres, languages and personalities in a compilation of the most unexpected artistic mixes in the industry.

One of the most important and magical elements of music is its ability to unite individuals. Being a universal language, through music people find a connection point that dissipates any social, economic, cultural or geographical barrier.

Just as it has given us chilling moments and artistic fusions that have marked iconic moments, it has also brought together creative strengths that we would never think of reading in the same title.

We bring you a list of the strangest and most fortuitous artist mixes that have released music together.

"Me, Myself" - Danna Paola & MIKA

Danna Paola, and Mika connected musically through their ballad “Me, Myself,” which they released in mid-2020. The bilingual success took many by surprise after several photos were shared via social media of both artists, but The collaboration wasn't confirmed until the song was released.

RollingStone.thumb.png.de8b8cd2f5cd30be990d7350c4f22896.png

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWEOefovqXI/

dannapaolaaccess

Por primera vez, “Me, Myself” es transmitido en las radios de más de 20 países, durante 7 días.

— Es la 8va canción de @DannaPaola con más transmisiones esta semana.

#dannapaola #dreamers #memyself #mika #wicked #elphaba #radi

255080160_425400159205044_8859816801426955936_n.jpg

• Like 3

• 10 months later...