Mika guest on Domenica In 13 September 2020 Rai Uno

Gabry74

Stupid stream, it kept crashing for me and then it was off sync, I heard the sound only about 30 seconds - 1 minute after the picture. :aah: They talked about the Beirut gig and about Bella d'Estate. I'll wait for the replay / translation. 😅

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mellody said:

Stupid stream, it kept crashing for me and then it was off sync, I heard the sound only about 30 seconds - 1 minute after the picture. :aah: They talked about the Beirut gig and about Bella d'Estate. I'll wait for the replay / translation. 😅

Exactly. We 've been waiting for 3 hours and then....

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

While watching in the Internet all of sudden when Mika at last arrives I started to have technical problems.

The audio was one minute later than the video.

Did you have the same????

Yes I did ......the sound was late behind the video ....quite weird !

It's fantastic.

Mika said that at the begining the idea of the concert for Beirut was just a simple show with 5 cameras. And they ended up with more that 300 people team in 10 countries all over the world!!!!

It looks like it will be someting really really special and unique!

They will be in Mexico, Los Angeles, New York, Rome ....

The efect WOW is coming!!!!!!

• Like 3

I waited almost 3 hours for Mara Venier’s connection with Mika, but seeing his enthusiasm for I Love Beirut, made me forget the boredom of previous interviews. He really cares about this event, and I’m sure it’s going to be a very special event. ❤ It was a simple idea but then it turned into something great and I can’t wait for next Saturday to see all this. He spoke about the collaboration with Michele Bravi in Bella d'estate and reiterated that it's not an imitation but a free interpretation, a tribute to Mango. I hope that after repeating it several times, everyone has understood it. 🙄He ended by meeting Mara at his home in Tuscany to eat Lebanese dishes, which his mother taught him to cook. I really liked the final video with the mix of Casa Mika. How many wonderful memories... 😍 Mara and Mika look like aunt and nephew and it’s a pleasure to see them together every time. :hug:

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, mellody said:

What does Mika say after he says that many singers did gigs from their living room or kitchen during lockdown? He talks about himself if I understand it right, but I don't get the details. 

He sais that after lockdown not many people are able to go back to the studio like Mara did and to work with the team.

And she said that she did it but she is scared.

Mika sais that the tv language should be beautiful and she has a gift to communicate to talk and it gives spectators a feeling of security. And this is very important.

And with this state of spirit Mika wants to create a concert the most beautiful after the quarantaine. The concert with the WOW effect.

Mara sais: because you are "l'uomo d'amore" 💗

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 9/14/2020 at 12:24 AM, Gabry74 said:

I waited almost 3 hours for Mara Venier’s connection with Mika, but seeing his enthusiasm for I Love Beirut, made me forget the boredom of previous interviews. He really cares about this event, and I’m sure it’s going to be a very special event. ❤ It was a simple idea but then it turned into something great and I can’t wait for next Saturday to see all this. He spoke about the collaboration with Michele Bravi in Bella d'estate and reiterated that it's not an imitation but a free interpretation, a tribute to Mango. I hope that after repeating it several times, everyone has understood it. 🙄He ended by meeting Mara at his home in Tuscany to eat Lebanese dishes, which his mother taught him to cook. I really liked the final video with the mix of Casa Mika. How many wonderful memories... 😍 Mara and Mika look like aunt and nephew and it’s a pleasure to see them together every time. :hug:

yess... 

• Like 1