Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

They are very similar, but not the same from what I can hear (sorry Anna!). :dunno:

Mika's goes bah ba-baaaa ba! 

Kermit goes doo do doo do do do da da. It's more twiddly. 

Yes that is technical talk. :biggrin2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

53 minutes ago, Hero said:

They are very similar, but not the same from what I can hear (sorry Anna!). :dunno:

1 hour ago, mellody said:

yes in the song it's a violin. But in Mika's story I hear a saxophone

Okay hearing more closely, I’m starting to doubt if it is indeed the same song. The snippet is wayyyyy too short to truly tell, which is so frustrating :lol3: guess we’ll never find out what our own enigma Mika is listening to…!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

@Priscahe’s talking!! He’s not singing! :tears:

He is going to sing during the concert or has he suddenly become a rapper. :teehee::lol3:

Or a storyteller. :lol3:

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Prisca said:

He is going to sing during the concert or has he suddenly become a rapper. :teehee::lol3:

Maybe your theory is right about speaking progressively more with every recording we see of him… If that’s true, he is going to tell us about his 22 songs playlist, because they only got to talk about Paul’s in the interview. 

And he will change every 2-3 songs to a new outfit.

And then he will do a high jump after the 22nd song!

Edited by holdingyourdrink
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Maybe your theory is right about speaking progressively more with every recording we see of him… If that’s true, he is going to tell us about his 22 songs playlist, because they only got to talk about Paul’s in the interview. 

And he will change every 2-3 songs to a new outfit.

And then he will do a high jump after the 22nd song!

Yes, I think it's probably that he talks about his playlist. :thumb_yello:

However, he said that it will be a concert, so let's hope that he will not only sing two songs. :crossed:

2 hours ago, Prisca said:

Ah, but, he already is a natural storyteller, it's just done through his music. :yes: He's said before, there are enough singers, what is needed are storytellers. 

The clip might be from the intro to the concert, or maybe its a break between songs. I think we're going to hear more than 2 songs, or the 8 costume changes don't make sense. Unless he's planning on stripping during the songs. :teehee:

• Like 2

I wonder if maybe he also talks about some of our playlists? He asked us to tag him in our playlists and he hasn't mentioned anything about that yet, so I was wondering whether maybe he keeps that for his concert.

In any case it looks like they might be more in time with the editing than they were for I love Beirut, lol! :teehee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Hero said:

Ah, but, he already is a natural storyteller, it's just done through his music. :yes: He's said before, there are enough singers, what is needed are storytellers. 

You're right. :yes:

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Hero said:

The clip might be from the intro to the concert, or maybe its a break between songs. I think we're going to hear more than 2 songs, or the 8 costume changes don't make sense. Unless he's planning on stripping during the songs. :teehee:

The background music is the same as from the Revelation tour (it was for red transition I think - or violet?).

EDIT: I double checked - the red transition when he talks about Carolina.

So maybe Mika will use the same scenario - some narration between songs to explain some choices or feelings.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

The background music is the same as from the Revelation tour (it was for red transition I think - or violet?).

EDIT: I double checked - the red transition when he talks about Carolina.

Thank you Sherlock. :flowers2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, mellody said:

I wonder if maybe he also talks about some of our playlists? He asked us to tag him in our playlists and he hasn't mentioned anything about that yet, so I was wondering whether maybe he keeps that for his concert.

In any case it looks like they might be more in time with the editing than they were for I love Beirut, lol! :teehee:

@mellody yes i hope... he also sing..

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

That's weird, I only saw now that there was another story before this one, it's only part 2 of the video! He must've had some technical issues - probably Instagram, it keeps doing weird stuff for me tonight as well. Anyway here's the first part of his story. And he also reposted one by Manuelito (I've posted that one in the XF thread)

If I understand it right, he says that there was a time when Emma was the bravest of them and posting the first photo, but now he's the first.

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, mellody said:

If I understand it right, he says that there was a time when Emma was the bravest of them and posting the first photo, but now he's the first.

"La più brava" can also mean "the best". :wink2:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Prisca said:

"La più brava" can also mean "the best". :wink2:

ah ok. Well anyway apparently he wants to take her place, lol. :teehee:

He looks really tired tho, they've probably been editing all night. But at least it seems like he's having fun - well, I'd enjoy a party too for a change, after more than a year of pandemic! :lol:

• Like 2

Mika likes:

What's the latter about? Some sort of art photography exhibition, apparently, but I don't understand what the guy in the video says about the photos.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, mellody said:

What's the latter about? Some sort of art photography exhibition, apparently, but I don't understand what the guy in the video says about the photos.

I don't know what he said, but Francois is Marc Olivier Fogiel's husband. I think that's the reason for the like, they are friends. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2