Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

On 1/20/2022 at 8:40 AM, holdingyourdrink said:

Summarized, the last ten pages on wild fan theories: 

1. He has embraced farm life and is milking a random animal

2. He is busy interviewing fainting fans, therefore continues to advertise to attract more applicants: the ones who have fainted are - to this day - still a mess

3. He is contemplating when to overshare, because he needs to uphold his “Mikasoon” reputation at all costs

Mika’s way of saying he is not embracing farm life and milking a random animal:

A4B217A1-C71B-4A68-9CA1-89F499C01047.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

26 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Mika’s way of saying he is not embracing farm life and milking a random animal:

A4B217A1-C71B-4A68-9CA1-89F499C01047.jpeg

I would say from the power plug in his first story that he's probably still in the US... at least it looks too small for an European one. But it's very blurry, so I could be wrong. :dunno_grin:

And ofc I'm happy about the tiniest link to Germany, and if it's just the production company of his microphone shield (not sure what it's called in English). :wub2: :teehee:

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I am not sure about that - he is wearing a sort of Indian blanket/coat?

So milking bisons stays still an option :lol:

angry yellowstone national park GIF

Anyone else cheering on the bison? :teehee:

It's an Etro top/jacket/poncho, I can't find the exact one he's wearing but there are some very similar styles and designs on their website. And there are some very Mika-ish designs, a few thongs jumped out as being his kind of style. :lustslow:

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I really hope you meant to write “things” :facepalm:

:lmfao:
I'm not sure if we might have scared Mika off with the last conversation we had with @Hero about these kind of things, so I better won't comment. :stifle: :facepalm:

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I really hope you meant to write “things” :facepalm:

OMG! :floor:  Now was that a spelling error or a Freudian slip? :naughty:

Meh, it's funny, I'll leave it. Someone let Etro know they need to start producing thongs. :lmfao:

1 hour ago, mellody said:

I'm not sure if we might have scared Mika off with the last conversation we had with @Hero about these kind of things, so I better won't comment. :stifle: :facepalm:

What kind of things Karin? :biggrin2: :pinkbow:

• Haha 5

:facepalm: Ladies, please! It was an innocent mistake. Let's not sully the thread further. I recall his disgust at an interview when it was suggested that he wore thongs. :wags_finger:

Besides, we all know he prefers boxers. Or briefs. :lol3: umm... :blush:

Quickly changing the subject So where do we think he is, that he needs to wrap up warm? :sweatdrop:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, mellody said:

But he said it'd be a "quick visit".

Yes, I thought of that too. I don't know how "quick" this visit was/is. Maybe he went back to Miami and back to New York in the meantime? :lol3:

• Haha 3

The whole latest page of this thread has me in stitches, as I am not nearly as attuned to the possibilities of where Mika might be. :lmfao:

I am most intrigued by the idea of him being in a cold place based on what he's wearing while he's recording ( @mellody I believe the piece covering the microphone is called a pop filter, btw). I've definitely had the experience of visiting family in the South during the winter and the AC is going, which drives me nuts. :facepalm: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

47 minutes ago, NaoMika said:

JACQUARD SHAWL

https://www.etro.com/us-en/jacquard-shawl-212R152619463800001.html

fringe and ribbon and tassel... very MIKA-ish, indeed.

212R1526194638000_WF_01.jpg?sw=495&sh=66

Mika was shopping in the ladies' department? :lmfao:

Who cares! :thumb_yello:

The regular price for the shawl is only $1,100, easy. :naughty:

It's on sale right now at 40% off, now only $660. :wink2:

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Prisca said:

Mika was shopping in the ladies' department? :lmfao:

Who cares! :thumb_yello:

The regular price for the shawl is only $1,100, easy. :naughty:

It's on sale right now at 40% off, now only $660. :wink2:

Bargain! I'll consider it when it's 95% off. :naughty:

• Haha 5

16 hours ago, NaoMika said:

JACQUARD SHAWL

https://www.etro.com/us-en/jacquard-shawl-212R152619463800001.html

fringe and ribbon and tassel... very MIKA-ish, indeed.

212R1526194638000_WF_01.jpg?sw=495&sh=66

Aww, fluff!!! :lustslow:  Love this! :wub2: Why's he hiding the fluff in his pic? Well I can see a tiny bit of it now that I looked more closely, but it seems he has folded the scarf at the corners, so the fluff mostly isn't visible.

Something else... I just googled for "Camel light", because of what we were talking about in the Caribana festival thread, and got 95% cigarette results. :facepalm: I had almost forgotten that it's a cigarette brand as well. Hadn't he said on the MFC live, twice, that MFC is at the age now of trying cigarettes? :naughty: It surely is just a coincidence, I can't imagine him working together with a tobacco brand... but it's kinda funny how for a moment I was like WHAT?! :shocked: when my brain connected those Google results with the camel and what he said on the live. :roftl:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, mellody said:

Something else... I just googled for "Camel light", because of what we were talking about in the Caribana festival thread, and got 95% cigarette results. :facepalm: I had almost forgotten that it's a cigarette brand as well.

Believe me, I've been posting quite a few camels lately and I've also kept coming across the cigarettes brand Camel. That was not what I was looking for. :doh:

15 minutes ago, mellody said:

Hadn't he said on the MFC live, twice, that MFC is at the age now of trying cigarettes? :naughty:

MFC is a responsible teenager and will keep his hands off cigarettes. :king::pinkbow:

• Like 3