Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

2 hours ago, Prisca said:

My car! :biggrin2:

With paw prints? :lustslow: Or is it just how the snow settled? I recognise the butcher's shop too. :wink2:

3 hours ago, mellody said:

Everyone knows about Laura and Ale being announced as hosts today, why would the production company be so strict only about Mika? If it's true that last week he still hadn't signed the contract, I suppose it's more him than them - he's not easy to get :lol: :teehee: ... but I would think he has signed it meanwhile. :dunno_grin:

Ok, so maybe he was still considering and didn't want to give the wrong impression and appear committed if it subsequently fell through. But after signing , he's subject to the production instructions, and they know he's their ace in the hole. There's a saying "never play an ace when a two will do". Laura and Ale are big Italian stars (as far as I'm aware), but Mika is international with a bigger draw. They'll want to leverage that. 

Basically it's all behind the scenes politics, which doesn't involve us, so let's just relax and enjoy the ride. :wink2:

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Hero said:

With paw prints? :lustslow: Or is it just how the snow settled?

No, I don't think they're paw prints. The snow definitely looks special. I don't know what happened to it. It looks a bit like water fell on it. I don't know if they poured something upstairs (I don't know what to pour in this weather though :teehee:) or if they poured water out of the window just like that. :lmfao:I can't remember it raining today.

13 minutes ago, Hero said:

Ok, so maybe he was still considering and didn't want to give the wrong impression and appear committed if it subsequently fell through.

Yes, if Mika signed so late, I understand them not wanting to publicise it beforehand. :yes:

Anyway, soon we will know what is fact. :original:

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 2

On 10/31/2021 at 10:40 PM, TinyLove_CJ said:

I'm sure something big is coming, I can feel it in my jellies!!!  :biggrin2:

Well knock me down with a Master Ball and call me a psychic Pikachu! 

I said something big was coming this year!

We have the Rite of Spring tour, Mika working with Indeed, Eurovison hosting, The Magic Piano tour and undoubtedly new music has to come this year!!!

So much Mika goodness for 2022!!!

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Lost in the flowers! 

Someone should have told the people of San Remo that they should have given a bouquet of flowers not only to Laura Pausini but also to him, because he likes flowers so much. :naughty:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hero said:

So, do you guys keep tabs on these other artists because you like them, or to try and work out where he is? 🤔🤣

That sounds like a trick question. :teehee: Isn't it obvious? :lol3:

• Haha 6

4 hours ago, Hero said:

So, do you guys keep tabs on these other artists because you like them, or to try and work out where he is? 🤔🤣

I ehm, well, eh….. *mumbling* *nervous laugh* 

I mean honestly, we all contribute to the biggest stalker thread on this forum :lol3: you’re just as innocent as we are :biggrin2:

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I ehm, well, eh….. *mumbling* *nervous laugh* 

I mean honestly, we all contribute to the biggest stalker thread on this forum :lol3: you’re just as innocent as we are :biggrin2:

Innocent, yes! :yes:  After all, Mika is the only celeb I'm following... 

That might be why I'm here so often looking for clues!  :angelnot: :naughty:  (Thank you!)

Speaking of ... where the heck is he? Presumably tour rehearsals are looming so he'll need to be back in USA for those, but I'd have thought March for that. 

Finalising the Verona dates?  In Florence watching old Eurovision shows and taking notes? Preparing pithy put downs for the press? Baking a cake?! Endless options with this guy. :hypo:

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Hero said:

Innocent, yes! :yes:  After all, Mika is the only celeb I'm following... 

That might be why I'm here so often looking for clues!  :angelnot: :naughty:  (Thank you!)

Speaking of ... where the heck is he? Presumably tour rehearsals are looming so he'll need to be back in USA for those, but I'd have thought March for that. 

Finalising the Verona dates?  In Florence watching old Eurovision shows and taking notes? Preparing pithy put downs for the press? Baking a cake?! Endless options with this guy. :hypo:

You have forgotten: talking to camel, haven't you?

wildlife camel GIF

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

You have forgotten: talking to camel, haven't you?

I knew someone would mention it. :biggrin2:

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

This is the most likely option. 

Or being a cake :biggrin2:

Being a cake? :blink: I've missed something. 

Unless you mean he's deliciously tempting? In which case, agreed!

Edited by Hero
  • Haha 5

10 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Is he still lost in the flowers in his garden? Or is he jet setting again? Amy doesn’t seem to be in Florence anymore according to her Instagram :glasses:

Thought I'd post here with something like that, but I see you guys were already much faster and already in the middle of a discussion, lol! :roftl:  Had to research Camel Cake now. And read "Mika" in the small version of the pic. So just leaving this here as my contribution to this discussion for today. :lmfao:  better off to bed now, goodnight... :teehee:
e526a56187577fce9f76f3eb9b95f006.jpg

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, mellody said:

Thought I'd post here with something like that, but I see you guys were already much faster and already in the middle of a discussion, lol! :roftl:  Had to research Camel Cake now. And read "Mika" in the small version of the pic. So just leaving this here as my contribution to this discussion for today. :lmfao:  better off to bed now, goodnight...
e526a56187577fce9f76f3eb9b95f006.jpg

That is amazing. Idea for his next birthday cake? :lol3:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Maybe he's in the studio in Rome again, because that's where he was when he went silent the last time. :teehee:

Maybe he'll post about the official ticket presale for the Italian tour today? :dunno_grin:

In any case he made sure that not too many of his fans would try to get tickets to see him at Eurovision, we're all broke after the Italy presale, lol! :roftl: Eurovision tickets are a lottery and hotel and travel prices are crazy. I'd love to see him again asap, but I'll choose a concert over an event like Eurovision any time. 

• Haha 3