Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

1 minute ago, holdingyourdrink said:

He’s in Paris! In the studioooo! :cheer:

Prepare your dance already! :glasses:

smilie_ban_025.gif

P.S. OK, that would probably be more for the Magic Piano Tour in Italy. :naughty:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

But.... but why we can see 2 11 22 displayed on the story? Does it mean 11th of February 2022????

Or it's a part of the filter?

Ah, filters are still allowed in that studio then. :lol3:

• Haha 3

Did you notice the date on the side? February 11. Mika, you're a teaser! :sneaky2: :roftl:

But sweet of him to post something from the studio, even if it's 2 weeks old. :wub2: Always fab to hear new music!

edit: just saw I'm not the only one who noticed. :teehee:

• Like 4

Just now, mellody said:

Did you notice the date on the side? February 11. Mika, you're a teaser! :sneaky2: :roftl:

But sweet of him to post something from the studio, even if it's 2 weeks old. :wub2: Always fab to hear new music!

Yes, I wrote about it above.

And the 11th of February he posted this video with a guy playing guitar. I thought it was in Mika's house. But actually no. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Maybe the “something else” is the guitar story he posted? 

I was wondering about the something else. We've got the ahhhs, sooo...

Heys? 

Oooohs?

Woah woah woahs? :naughty:

I like what I've heard so far. 

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Maybe the “something else” is the guitar story he posted? 

I could now try to put the guitar sound and the AAAH's together in a sound program, to see if it fits, but I'm not going to mess with Mika's songs, rather wait for him to share the result! :teehee: Tho I suppose we won't hear it before the US tour. At least the whole song. Maybe he'll share the "something else" sooner?

3 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Oh, I'm pretty sure Mika knows this thread. :biggrin2:

:naughty: Hi Mika :bye:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

15 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

But.... but why we can see 2 11 22 displayed on the story? Does it mean 11th of February 2022????

Or it's a part of the filter?

Hmmm... I tested this filter. I have seen today's date on my screen.

11 minutes ago, mellody said:

It almost looks like he's doing it on purpose. In that sense: My real fans will notice it and the others won't. :dunno_grin:

A mistery, this man. :original:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Prisca said:

It almost looks like he's doing it on purpose. In that sense: My real fans will notice it and the others won't. :dunno_grin:

A mistery, this man. :original:

yeah, I had the same thought. He does like hiding little hints that not everyone will get. Probably he'll post a story from Miami in a few hours and completely confuse everyone who didn't notice the date. :lmfao:

• Haha 5

Well, as far as I'm concerned, if he says he's in Paris then he's in Paris. Unless we get an Instagram post from an excited fan saying "OMG look who I've just walked past in *Rome". 

*insert city of choice here. :lol3: 

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Hero said:

Well, as far as I'm concerned, if he says he's in Paris then he's in Paris. Unless we get an Instagram post from an excited fan saying "OMG look who I've just walked past in *Rome". 

*insert city of choice here. :lol3: 

I honestly don’t think we would recognize him on the street. 

In my case: he will walk all over me. Literally. I am like half his height :facepalm:

• Haha 6

10 minutes ago, Prisca said:

5 minutes ago, mellody said:

yeah, I had the same thought. He does like hiding little hints that not everyone will get.

On Facebook someone asked me to translate what Mika said.

Actually he said something without saying anything :lol3:

Tired Tv Land GIF by TV Land Classic

• Haha 4

26 minutes ago, Aki Celeste said:

Haha, I love the pause and the LOOK he gives the camera before specifying that the studio is in Paris. (Not to mention the devastating smile!). Almost like he's aware of all the speculation going on with this thread... ;)

What I actually find more interesting is the look and smile (with slightly showing his tongue) he gives someone next to him AFTER saying "Paris". Maybe that someone didn't want him to post about it, and that's why we only got to see it now? 

Or maybe he just forgot to post it that day because it was late and he was distracted, and found it on his phone now... :naughty: tho that's unlikely, I think there's a reason why he added the date in the first place. I love his attention to detail, and he knows very well that his fans are the same. :teehee:

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I honestly don’t think we would recognize him on the street. 

In my case: he will walk all over me. Literally. I am like half his height :facepalm:

We've discussed this. Stilts. You need them, we wanna see them. :naughty:

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Me on stilts? I don’t want to fall all over him! As in, tripping and stumbling and landing flat on my face :facepalm: (would surely be memorable :lol3: but not in a good way!!)

OK, maybe not stilts. :lol3: 

• Haha 3