Mika to be a judge @X Factor Italia 2021!

Kumazzz

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I've started watching this Daily and what Mika said (starting at 1:30) is sooooo....

They (talents) should understand that the music is over competition.

And if you understand it  just find your own way.

The war and so on is... speaking musically it doesn't exist.

Because music is something higher. It's something spiritual.

It's something you can't see. It's something you can feel. Because what is this magic?

Thanks. Love what he says there. :wub2:  But I wonder if he says it only about the talents or also to himself - the way he's annoyed if his talents get criticized or have to leave, he might have to remind himself of his own views on this. And I wish he'd talk/post about his own music as much as he talks/posts about Xfactor these days. :rolleyes:

About the black/blue shirt, I suppose we'll just have to ask Mika to provide this shirt to MFC as a giveaway, so we can inspect it first hand. :mf_rosetinted:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Is this "road to XF" something weekly, or is it a replay of that show with Mika interviews that they aired on sky a few months ago? Just wondering if it's worth watching it on now TV.

Edit: ah no wait, it was TV8 that I can watch, not now TV. :doh:

1 minute ago, mellody said:

So, Mika even retweeted that Tweet by Valentino now, about the blue sequin look last week, that he had liked a few days ago. I think that might mean he confirms that it's blue. :dunno_grin:

I wanted to write the same, it's official now! :teehee:

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Oops, I hope this doesn’t mean he is mad about our very imaginative fictional conversations between him and PP/Guilio/XF and us debating about the colour of his shirt, because he sure looks pretty peeved in that Retweet :facepalm:

Or it was pure coincidence! Yes! It was! :shocked:

Well that pic was taken, and posted, way before we started discussing it. :teehee: If I imagine him reading this thread, I suppose he might laugh about our fictional conversations. Maybe shake his head a little. Not sure what he'd think of the silver ball tho... :roftl: @Anna Ko Kolkowska ... probably that he soon has to get out his Christmas decorations. :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway he might just have read Anna's and my comments under that tweet, so maybe we're safe... :naughty:

• Haha 6

4 minutes ago, mellody said:

Well that pic was taken, and posted, way before we started discussing it. :teehee: If I imagine him reading this thread, I suppose he might laugh about our fictional conversations. Maybe shake his head a little. Not sure what he'd think of the silver ball tho... :roftl: @Anna Ko Kolkowska ... probably that he soon has to get out his Christmas decorations. :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway he might just have read Anna's and my comments under that tweet, so maybe we're safe... :naughty:

If the only thing he's got to worry about is a silver ball, he's a lucky man. :teehee:

• Haha 4