Mika to be a judge @X Factor Italia 2021!

Kumazzz

30 minutes ago, Hero said:

I've not seen the show yet, but from the flashback it seems that Agnelli is creating a rift between himself and the other judges. Is he still sore from last week?

Yes, it seems so, it's a cold atmosphere, but he tried to make a joke and told to Mika that he is a sexy man. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, krysady said:

Yes, it seems so, it's a cold atmosphere, but he tried to make a joke and told to Mika that he is a sexy man. 

Oh, so it was meant as a joke? It's just the truth. :dunno_grin: I've seen that quote on socials, in what context was it? Is that part online to watch?

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Oh, so it was meant as a joke? It's just the truth. :dunno_grin: I've seen that quote on socials, in what context was it? Is that part online to watch?

Mika told to the vocalist from Bengala Fire that he is sexy with his look from their first performance, and Manuel seemed surprised. So Mika told him that if a man is sexy, you should tell him that he is sexy, and said smth like " no matter if you're straight or homosexual" ( if I understood well :dunno_grin:)  Then Manuel replayed " You're sexy, Mika" and made Mika losing his words and starting blabbering :lmfao:  But of course we know it's the truth :original:

Yes, it's online right after the first performance of Bengala Fire :thumb_yello:

Edited by krysady
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, krysady said:

Mika told to the vocalist from Bengala Fire that he is sexy with his look from their first performance, and Manuel seemed surprised. So Mika told him that if a man is sexy, you should tell him that he is sexy, and said smth like " no matter if you're straight or homosexual" ( if I understood well :dunno_grin:)  Then Manuel replayed " You're sexy, Mika" and made Mika losing his words and starting blabbering :lmfao:  But of course we know it's the truth :original:

Yes, it's online right after the first performance of Bengala Fire :thumb_yello:

:lol3: that is adorable! 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I think it's about the law. Minors are not allowed to "work" after midnight.

But I think she was still in the backstage - Mika talked to her after the show.

Okay that makes more sense, thank you. I didn't realise it was gone midnight. :sleep: Yes she was still backstage and watching, the highlights showed that and Mika talking with her afterwards. And kissing her head. A sweet moment. :wub2:

• Like 3

Just now, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Sounds interesting. A fight with Manuel? He still has two talents left.

Manuelito Emma and Mika will be ready to defend their artists for any price :wink2:

Is it a single or double elimination next week?