Mika to be a judge @X Factor Italia 2021!

Kumazzz

I'm so sorry, my laptop is something WRONG... will try to upload LIVE-5 to somewhere.

Please please carefully, don't click wrong buttons and open the wrong POP-UP pages.

https://ilgeniodellostreaming.re/episodi/x-factor-italia-2021-live-5/

https://eurostreaming.rip/x-factor-16/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Hero said:

You were close! :lol3:

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Which means he is hurtful next week! 

Get ready for the draaaaaaamaaaaaa.

Manuelito was violet sky this week. :teehee:

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

A scene from DAILY - 26.

What does MIKA say to Nika Paris ?

Could anyone translate it ? Thank you.

In Italian he says: "There is a lot of work to do... here (he points at her neck)... here (he points at his heart). There is a lot to learn " 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

A scene from DAILY - 26.

What does MIKA say to Nika Paris ?

Could anyone translate it ? Thank you.

He actually speaks English at the beginning, they translate it with "what a disaster" but what I understand is that he says "such garbage!" Then he says "I'm so sorry. I don't know what to say to you." And then in Italian, "tantissimo lavore da fare, qui, anche qui. Tanto da imparare." Which means "A lot of work to do, here (points to her), also here (points at himself).  So much to learn."

So sweet. :wub2:  Not sure what he means with that they both still have a lot to work and learn - well that's always true, life is constant learning, but I wonder if in the context it was clearer what he meant?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, mellody said:

Not sure what he means with that they both still have a lot to work and learn

He touches her neck meaning her voice, then he touches his heart but he means her heart anyway. I think he touched his heart instead of hers to avoid a delicate body part. 

Edited by lormare73
  • Like 5

5 minutes ago, mellody said:

He actually speaks English at the beginning, they translate it with "what a disaster" but what I understand is that he says "such garbage!" Then he says "I'm so sorry. I don't know what to say to you." And then in Italian, "tantissimo lavore da fare, qui, anche qui. Tanto da imparare." Which means "A lot of work to do, here (points to her), also here (points at himself).  So much to learn."

So sweet. :wub2:  Not sure what he means with that they both still have a lot to work and learn - well that's always true, life is constant learning, but I wonder if in the context it was clearer what he meant?

I thought he said "such carnage". Listening back, I can't make it out clearly, it could be either! :lol3:

I took his comments to mean she had a lot of work to do (points to throat) technically on her voice, and also (points to heart) in finding and portraying the emotional content of her songs.

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, Hero said:

I took his comments to mean she had a lot of work to do (points to throat) technically on her voice, and also (points to heart) in finding and portraying the emotional content of her songs.

That's what I got as well, he was referring to Nika in both cases :thumb_yello:

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, lormare73 said:

He touches her neck meaning her voice, then he touches his heart but he means her heart anyway. I think he touched his heart instead of hers to avoid a delicate body part. 

Exactly :original:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lormare73 said:

43 minutes ago, krysady said:

That's what I got as well, he was referring to Nika in both cases :thumb_yello:

Ok thanks, I didn't understand this part but thought he refers to himself. This way of course it makes sense. :thumb_yello:

• Like 4

Just watched the full live (thank you @Kumazzz :flowers2:).  Bless them, at the end they all seemed sad to be losing Nika. And Taketo is such a sweetheart. 

Erio's song with the orchestra was beautiful. And it was so good to see Fellow dancing freely on stage. His gangliness and exuberance reminded me of a certain someone... 😍 

• Like 3

On 11/27/2021 at 9:59 PM, Kumazzz said:

I'm so sorry, my laptop is something WRONG... will try to upload LIVE-5 to somewhere.

Please please carefully, don't click wrong buttons and open the wrong POP-UP pages.

https://ilgeniodellostreaming.re/episodi/x-factor-italia-2021-live-5/

https://eurostreaming.rip/x-factor-16/

Eriko, what should I click to start it playing? Nothing seems to work as a Play button :(

3 minutes ago, Dreamy_Queen said:

Eriko, what should I click to start it playing? Nothing seems to work as a Play button :(

It played for me by clicking the video, as with a YouTube video. There are a lot ( a LOT) of adverts and spam links, but after 3 or 4 tries it usually plays the video. 

It throws up adverts while playing it too, but they can be closed easily. 

I'm watching on my phone, don't know if that makes a difference?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dreamy_Queen said:

4 hours ago, Hero said:

It played for me by clicking the video, as with a YouTube video. There are a lot ( a LOT) of adverts and spam links, but after 3 or 4 tries it usually plays the video. 

I watched on my laptop, like @Hero said, many pop-up windows are opening when you push the Play button, but after a while it will work, just close those pop-ups.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Hero said:

4 hours ago, krysady said:

I watched on my laptop, like @Hero said, many pop-up windows are opening when you push the Play button, but after a while it will work, just close those pop-ups.

Thank you! Maybe I should be more persistent, because after 4-5 adverts I quit.

• Like 2