Mika Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, website updates - 2022

Mikasister

New post and a story.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc8XLkOsiZj/

mikainstagram

I had so much fun creating a 'Sound of Europe' playlist for @applemusic to celebrate Eurovision 2022! It includes 20 of my favourite songs and artists from 20 different nations to celebrate the incredible talent and diversity of the continent (and Australia of course!) The playlist features @daftpunk @zviadbekauri @nigartheone @eraistrefi @stellawithasigma @tobiasrahim @kylieminogue and many more. Check it out! @eurovision
#eurovision
#esc2022

1651254033354.png

1651254605266.png

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

What's this???????

YoMika or Yo-Yo??????

Looks like a new website to me? He was always fed up with the label not properly updating mikasounds.com, maybe he decided to take action and hire someone who does their job as they should? :dunno_grin: He did say that he didn't want to hide anymore behind his label and management, maybe that's what he meant?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

alice-in-wonderland-alice.gif.b6f8bfe09d632715a62f3b5a07e20348.gif

🤔

Anyone else got a YOMIKA.COM tab open and constantly refreshing? Or is that just me? :naughty:

When he says "tonight", I'm thinking midnight Italy time, or knowing Mika, it will be Mikasoon! 😁

• Like 6

1 minute ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Anyone else got a YOMIKA.COM tab open and constantly refreshing? Or is that just me? :naughty:

When he says "tonight", I'm thinking midnight Italy time, or knowing Mika, it will be Mikasoon! 😁

Nope, not just you. :naughty: I would have thought BEFORE midnight, because midnight is technically already tomorrow... but well, it seems instead of just saying "soon" (because he knows that this surely won't make us think of tonight :roftl:) he decided to make us guess which timezone "tonight" means. :naughty: :facepalm:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, mellody said:

He was always fed up with the label not properly updating mikasounds.com, maybe he decided to take action and hire someone who does their job as they should? :dunno_grin: 

I've felt the same way, ever since I discovered that they haven't even updated the site to include lyrics from MNIMH. And the lyrics for the songs that are listed aren't always the correct ones. :doh: I'd be tempted to get in there and update it myself, if I had the option, but a new website sounds even better. :boing:
 Plus we always have the lyrics here on the MFC site. :) He should start hiring more of his fans already!

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Aki Celeste said:

I've felt the same way, ever since I discovered that they haven't even updated the site to include lyrics from MNIMH. And the lyrics for the songs that are listed aren't always the correct ones. :doh: I'd be tempted to get in there and update it myself, if I had the option, but a new website sounds even better. :boing:
 Plus we always have the lyrics here on the MFC site. :) He should start hiring more of his fans already!

Mika hire us please :bow: You won't regret it :thumb_yello: 

• Haha 2