POLL! London July 2022: The MFC Tour Boat Continues

dcdeb

THE MFC TOUR BOAT: Thames Edition  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Cruise with MFC on the Thames on 2 July 2022?

• Yes, count me in!
    • It depends on the price.
    • No, I'm not interested in the MFC Tour Boat - I'd rather do something else.

11 hours ago, dcdeb said:

I'm still waiting on some info from a few places but I want to have this party figured out before the end of this week -- we're at 40 days now! So stay tuned! It's coming!

On another note, when we celebrated the fan club's 10th anniversary in London, we all got together in St. James's Park, and had a little picnic with cake. There was just a small group of us, and some have wondered whether we couldn't do something like that. I'd be happy to do that, if there's interest -- it would be very informal and for those who didn't want to commit to a party in the evening, it would be open and free of charge. Of course, if the weather is bad, we'd be a bit out of luck, but... it's an option.

I've also looked into possibly taking a group cruise on a Camden Lock canal boat. Cheaper and probably more pleasant that a Thames River cruise. This could be in the afternoon of 2 July before whatever we end up doing in the evening, or even the day after the concert if you're around. If anyone is interested in something like this let me know and we can do a group booking if there are enough of us, if we don't do the picnic, of course. Or am I giving you to many choices? :lol3:

https://www.walkersquay.com/
https://www.londonwaterbus.com/

It all sounds lovely! I will probably leave midday/in the evening Monday so i'm up for whatever!

13 minutes ago, Katia SEKULA said:

Hello,

Is it possible to join for the cruise or it's too late ? Il will be in London on saturday with another French fan : Sophie Mare.

Thanks !

We haven't settled on anything yet -- we are probably not doing a cruise, but a drinks party on Saturday evening. Check back here later this week, when I hope to have more details.

• Like 2

I just want to say I'm not 100% sure since I'm coming with a couple of fans who don't come on the MFC much/don't have funds and were still organising what were doing,  but I'm hoping to join and will most likely book to say I'm joining when we learn more

If not I'm sure I'll meet some of you anyway around 

Locking this thread as it looks like we're going the pub party route rather than boat...

Please visit this new thread for discussion on the MFC 15th Anniversary Party!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• dcdeb locked this topic