POLL! London July 2022: The MFC Tour Boat Continues

dcdeb

THE MFC TOUR BOAT: Thames Edition  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Cruise with MFC on the Thames on 2 July 2022?

• Yes, count me in!
    • It depends on the price.
    • No, I'm not interested in the MFC Tour Boat - I'd rather do something else.

8 minutes ago, Jappy2004 said:

I wont be able to go on the boat tour, My Mum wanted to see Mika too and she wants to do all the shopping touristy stuff in London

This is the same thoughts that my Mum is having too. She really wants to look around London the day before the gig and do touristy stuff too. She really doesn't get why we're talking about this 6 months in advance either 😅

I'm thinking that if I keep casually dropping this meet up into conversations I can subtlety change her mind about coming :biggrin2:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

This is the same thoughts that my Mum is having too. She really wants to look around London the day before the gig and do touristy stuff too. She really doesn't get why we're talking about this 6 months in advance either 😅

I'm thinking that if I keep casually dropping this meet up into conversations I can subtlety change her mind about coming :biggrin2:

:lol3: My mum thinks we dont have to even book a hotel until a week before lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Jappy2004 said:

OH MY WORD SAME HERE! 🤣

Every time she mentions booking a hotel nearer the date I get so stressed!

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Jappy2004 said:

2 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

OH MY WORD SAME HERE! 🤣

I think we should have a serious talk with both your mums to make them understand the urgency of the situation! :biggrin2:

Or just tell them that Wimbledon is going on the same weekend, so maybe it’s wise to look for accommodation now, before it’s all booked :wink2:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Or just tell them that Wimbledon is going on the same weekend, so maybe it’s wise to look for accommodation now, before it’s all booked :wink2:

Me and my Mum don't like tennis. Dare I start a debate and say it's a boring sport? :teehee:

(actually most sports are boring to me! 😅)

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

OH MY WORD SAME HERE! 🤣

that’s why I’m kinda glad I’m on my own so I could sort all that before 

only thing I need to sort is the train ticket 

(and time off from work as they havnt told me how yet) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Talking about Wimbledon .....(sorry @TinyLove_CJ...:( ) ....is there somebody there planning to queue for ground admission to the tournament ? (saturday or monday ?)

The fact that world tennis and Mika will be at the same place at the same time makes me consider a trip to London....:rolleyes:

yessss boat ride! And my mother would love to join tooooo :clap: Though if it doesn't pan out, a regular not so regular party sounds fun too :dance_man: Reminding me of the 5 year MFC anniversary in London where we all danced in one big circle to Mika's songs. 

Geen fotobeschrijving beschikbaar.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, dcdeb said:

To make it a little easier for me to count the numbers, could I ask you all to please reply to the poll at the top of the page too? Thanks!

@Serendipity @Maaikie... @Anna Ko Kolkowska @Sabine64

I voted for no for now because it depends on a few things. We arrive in the afternoon so at what time would the cruise take place, from where........ Of course it would be nice to keep the tradion up but maybe it´s a bit to stressfull...... 

6 hours ago, Sabine64 said:

voted for no for now because it depends on a few things. We arrive in the afternoon so at what time would the cruise take place, from where

This is another reason why I think my Mum isn't too sure. We do want to do things together during the day and I think it could be stressful to fit in shopping, a London attraction and the MFC meet up all in one day. If a time will be decided beforehand then I might be able to plan things better and maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to convince my Mum to come along. I really do want to of course! 

20 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

This is another reason why I think my Mum isn't too sure. We do want to do things together during the day and I think it could be stressful to fit in shopping, a London attraction and the MFC meet up all in one day. If a time will be decided beforehand then I might be able to plan things better and maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to convince my Mum to come along. I really do want to of course! 

you're seated now right?

Maybe you can so some shopping and stuff concert day at least thats my plan but maybe you still want to hang around the theater 

Hopefully you can convince her 

• Like 2

On 1/18/2022 at 3:21 AM, dcdeb said:

I suppose it's not too early to start thinking about London!

Who will be in town on the 2nd July? I was thinking we might continue the MFC Tour Boat tradition with a cruise on the Thames, but I need an idea of how many people will be interested.

So... just like we did for the Paris boat on the Seine, I'm creating a poll to determine interest. Remember -- this does not guarantee your participation in the cruise if it happens. This is only to figure out if there are enough people willing to do the cruise!

So... please respond to the poll to let us know, and we'll go from there! Thanks!

Hi Deb, such a nice idea, look what the tourbus idea turned into😀. I am obviously in

• Like 2

On 1/20/2022 at 6:01 PM, pascale_geneva said:

Count me in!!! 🙂

Since I couldn’t join the cruise on the Seine I would love to participate in this one 😍😍

Oh it will be great to see you ! ❤️

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BeccaStardust said:

On the same website there’s also party boats https://www.thamesdinnercruise.co.uk/party-cruises/

Yes, but it's just one option: a 4 hours long trip ending at midnight, maybe other companies would offer more deals :dunno_grin:

Edited by krysady
  • Like 1