Mika at Festival di Sanremo February 2022

CarlottaP

Well, Mika is in Sanremo since this afternoon. VERY PROBABLY  is on stage tomorrow to confirm he will be in Turin for the Eurovision Song Contest next May. We stay tuned for being 100% sure if he is at the Festival tonight or tomorrow 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, silver said:

Thanks for the information.

It has occurred to me that rather than Mika helping to host the competition, he might actually be performing during the show (I don't mean competing).

It seems he could sing in a duet with Laura Pausini but nothing is for sure at the moment

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Thanks @CarlottaPfor updating us! I am SO EXCITED to see what tonight will bring! Also I can’t wait for the press release and the rumoured photoshoot he supposedly had with Ale and Laura (I read it on Twitter somewhere). Surely I am not the only one excited to see what he’s wearing??? :lol3:

You're welcome ! 

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Carlotta, do you know what time they will be announced? How was that in previous years? 

In previous years there wasn’t this kind of announcements since Italy wasn’t the Eurovision host, but anyway they don’t want to reveal anything yet. I was following the press conference and the only thing they said is that we’re going to know more about Eurovision in the next few hours. 
Maybe they’re going to talk about it when   Laura is on stage (she’s officially invited to sing her new song as well) and maybe she’ll be on stage around at 10:30pm, but idk my predictions could be wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, virgi said:

In previous years there wasn’t this kind of announcements since Italy wasn’t the Eurovision host

Oh of course! Forgot about that! Man, means we could wait all evening for an announcement :lol3: it won’t be before 6pm for sure, Mika just came out of bed and he needs some time to get ready :biggrin2:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Carlotta, do you know what time they will be announced? How was that in previous years? 

It depends and so far there is  not a time yet. I hope they will let us know!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZfWNwLsZ1B/

mikainstagram

Tonight I was at Sanremo Music Festival to share some very special news! This year’s Eurovision Song Contest is hosted by Italy in Turin and I am honoured and proud to confirm that I will be one of the presenters of this iconic competition! Thank you Eurovision for entrusting myself, @laurapausini and @alecattelan to host the event. It’s just 100 days until this legendary night hits TV screens! Tune in from 10th -14th May!

Cette année l’Eurovision se passera en Italie et je suis très honoré et fier de confirmer, ce soir depuis le prestigieux festival de Sanremo, que je serai un des maitres de cérémonie de ce fantastique moment . Merci à l’Eurovision de sa confiance !
@Laurapausini et @alecattelan : vivement le mois de Mai !
Dans 100 jours exactement nous partagerons tous ensemble cette soirée mythique avec tant de surprises !
RV du 10 au 14 Mai à Turin pour le concours Eurovision 2022 !

Stasera sono stato al Festival di Sanremo per una notizia veramente speciale. Quest’anno l’Eurovision Song Contest si terrà in Italia e sono onorato e orgoglioso di confermare che sarò uno dei conduttori di questa iconica gara! Grazie Eurovision per la fiducia in me e in @laurapausini e @alecatellan per condurre il grande evento. Mancano solo 100 giorno fino a quando questa leggendaria trasmissione sarà su tutti gli schermi TV in onda da Torino! Sintonizzatevi dal 10 al 14 maggio !

@eurovision @ebu_hq @raieurovision
#ESCita #ESC2022 #Eurovision #TheSoundOfBeauty

260057403_324761959574441_5094660246822823485_n.jpg

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Mika and Laura Pausini sing ABBA song I Believe in Angels

Yees one of my favourite songs, I will keep this moment in my head forever. Laura is well known here in Latin America, this duet is very special :cloud:

• Like 2

• dcdeb changed the title to Mika at Festival di Sanremo February 2022