Tour rumours 2023

mellody

34 minutes ago, Miky Schyns said:

And the link for tickets to Nieuwpoort in Belgium is a mistake because it refers to the Dinner show in Monaco :doh::lmfao:

This way they confirmed two dates in one! Very clever! :lmfao:

Edited by krysady
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Prisca said:

And then Mika made the yomika website because he wasn't happy with the mikasounds website. But it hasn't really improved much, has it? :facepalm:

Well, it looks nicer. And they update it more often. So there's improvement, despite the mistakes. But I still don't forgive them for not putting the link to MFC on the new website, as they had on the old one! :shun:

6 hours ago, krysady said:

This way they confirmed two dates in one! Very clever! :lmfao:

:lmfao: genius! Probably unintentional, but genius. :naughty:

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, mellody said:

Eh bien, ça a l'air plus sympa. Et ils le mettent à jour plus souvent. Il y a donc une amélioration, malgré les erreurs. Mais je ne leur pardonne toujours pas de ne pas avoir mis le lien vers MFC sur le nouveau site, comme ils l'avaient sur l'ancien !:éviter:

:thumb_yello:

2 hours ago, Tunde Pfeffer said:

But they put MFC there. Or they did it later?

image.thumb.png.a1b35195670c7541a614ffff02400130.png

1 hour ago, Tunde Pfeffer said:

Yes, there is a link to that page on Instagram too. But the page itself is part of the website, I think, but I'm not sure.

It's not on the website, only on his linktree on social media... but I hadn't noticed this, it wasn't there from the beginning. But that's good news, in fact, maybe even more people see it there than they would on his website, because social media is usually where they find him first. :thumb_yello:

Anyway, we got a bit off topic with that. 🙈  I really wonder if the summer gigs already count to the Magic Piano tour. But probably not, or they'd have announced it under that name? Maybe it's like in 2019, where he did a bunch of summer gigs, and then the tour and album came in fall. So then the Magic Piano tour would continue in 2024, I suppose.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, mellody said:

It's not on the website, only on his linktree on social media... but I hadn't noticed this, it wasn't there from the beginning. But that's good news, in fact, maybe even more people see it there than they would on his website, because social media is usually where they find him first. :thumb_yello:

Anyway, we got a bit off topic with that. 🙈  I really wonder if the summer gigs already count to the Magic Piano tour. But probably not, or they'd have announced it under that name? Maybe it's like in 2019, where he did a bunch of summer gigs, and then the tour and album came in fall. So then the Magic Piano tour would continue in 2024, I suppose.

I am available for the Autumn's dates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bleh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, mellody said:

But probably not, or they'd have announced it under that name?

I also think the same, since those already announced are festivals, not his proper gigs. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, krysady said:

I also think the same, since those already announced are festivals, not his proper gigs. 

59 minutes ago, mellody said:

Then again: he did have the same outfits and stage setting for the summer festivals as he did for the For The Rite Of Spring tour, so I think everything is possible :wink2:

• Like 2

Hm, maybe this is where the London rumour comes from: https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/mika-tickets/artist/950322 ... if you click on "Mika" on the Isle of Wight festival website, it takes you to the ticketmaster page, and they still have the announcement for last year's Roundhouse show on there. :rolleyes: So while London might be included in the Magic Piano World tour, I suppose the chances for a gig there already in summer might not be too high. :sad:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Hero said:

Hmm, he's got a full week clear between Tarvisio (Sunday 23 July) and Cap Roig (Sunday 30 July). Keeping it clear for something? Having a rest? Or just not announced yet? 🤔

And we still don't know what he's doing in the late April /early May gap

1 hour ago, Gallois Lisa said:

Ah, isn't that the one where he'd have performed in 2020? I had a ticket for that. I remember it was pretty cheap, it was just a ticket for the trade fair, where the concert was included... but didn't get the money back when it was cancelled.

Anyway I think that's the week where we're on family holiday in Italy, so, wrong country for me. :dunno_grin:

2 hours ago, mellody said:

Ah, isn't that the one where he'd have performed in 2020? I had a ticket for that. I remember it was pretty cheap, it was just a ticket for the trade fair, where the concert was included... but didn't get the money back when it was cancelled.

Anyway I think that's the week where we're on family holiday in Italy, so, wrong country for me. :dunno_grin:

Yes exactly !

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

It seems Mika will be a guest at the Philharmonie de Paris on June 1st for La Nuit de l’Ourcq - Soirée de Gala concert

Grande salle Pierre Boulez - Philharmonie - 8pm

Duration: about 1h30

https://philharmoniedeparis.fr/en/activity/gala/24461-la-nuit-de-lourcq?itemId=123410

Screenshot (450).png

Screenshot (451).jpg

Edited by krysady
  • Like 5

24 minutes ago, krysady said:

It seems Mika will be a guest at the Philharmonie de Paris on June 1st for La Nuit de l’Ourcq - Soirée de Gala concert

https://philharmoniedeparis.fr/en/activity/gala/24461-la-nuit-de-lourcq?itemId=123410

Screenshot (450).png

Screenshot (451).jpg

Conductor: Klaus Makela 😜 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Conductor: Klaus Makela 😜 

Thanks, I hadn't made the connection. 😄

And as a reminder of where Mika mentioned Makela, with that teasing you-don't-know-what I'm-up-to, do-you look on his face, here's a screenshot of his recent  IG story:

Screenshot_20230425-131551_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c070e9d612a08148549b2d4e65d485e9.jpg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, krysady said:

Screenshot (450).png

Screenshot (451).jpg

From what I see, Mika will only sing one song? And the tickets are over 200€, seems to be some sort of charity event.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, krysady said:

Screenshot (450).png

Screenshot (451).jpg

https://philharmoniedeparis.fr/fr/activite/gala/24461-la-nuit-de-lourcq

Sous la présidence de Françoise Bettencourt Meyers, la Nuit de l’Ourcq sera une soirée de gala d’un nouveau genre, à la fois festive, engagée et solidaire, ouverte à tous ceux qui aiment être surpris, séduits et amusés tout en refusant les limites de l’entre-soi.

Parce que l’extraordinaire doit être accessible à tous, votre participation permettra d’accueillir au concert de Gala plus de 200 jeunes de moins de 28 ans qui n’ont jamais été à la Philharmonie.

Dès 19 heures,  vous serez invité à une déambulation artistique et festive qui débutera par la découverte des Oiseaux que Cyril Teste et Nina Chalot ont imaginés en réalité augmentée pour enchanter à chaque saison l’extérieur de la Philharmonie. Vous serez ensuite accueilli par de jeunes danseurs au sein de la Philharmonie sur des chorégraphies imaginées par Benjamin Millepied. Pour rendre ce moment encore plus festif, un cocktail vous sera proposé durant votre parcours.

Vous assisterez enfin à un concert inédit et unique dans la Grande salle Pierre Boulez avec le Boléro de Ravel interprété par l’Orchestre de Paris sous la baguette de Klaus Mäkelä, un duo de Benjamin Millepied avec Caroline Osmont sur Einstein on the Beach/Knee Plays 4 de Philipp Glass, et bien d’autres surprises.

Parmi celles-ci, un final de rêve avec Mika accompagné sur scène par l’Orchestre de Paris.

Vous pouvez compléter cette première partie de soirée par un souper servi à l’issue du concert, dans le Grand salon panoramique qui sera suivi d’un DJ set.

Les bénéfices de la soirée permettront de financer les projets de création de la Philharmonie, ainsi que ses programmes éducatifs.

Google translator

Under the presidency of Françoise Bettencourt Meyers, the Nuit de l'Ourcq will be a new kind of gala evening, both festive, committed and united, open to all those who like to be surprised, seduced and amused while refusing boundaries of self.

Because the extraordinary must be accessible to everyone, your participation will make it possible to welcome to the Gala concert more than 200 young people under the age of 28 who have never been to the Philharmonie.

From 7 p.m., you will be invited to an artistic and festive stroll that will begin with the discovery of the Birds that Cyril Teste and Nina Chalot have imagined in augmented reality to enchant the exterior of the Philharmonie each season. You will then be welcomed by young dancers within the Philharmonie on choreographies imagined by Benjamin Millepied. To make this moment even more festive, a cocktail will be offered to you during your journey.

Finally, you will attend a new and unique concert in the Grande salle Pierre Boulez with Ravel's Boléro performed by the Orchester de Paris under the baton of Klaus Mäkelä, a duet by Benjamin Millepied with Caroline Osmont on Einstein on the Beach/Knee Plays 4 by Philipp Glass, and many other surprises.

Among these, a dream finale with Mika accompanied on stage by the Orchester de Paris.

You can complete this first part of the evening with a dinner served after the concert, in the Grand Panoramic Lounge, which will be followed by a DJ set.

The profits from the evening will finance the Philharmonie's creative projects, as well as its educational programs.

• Like 2