Christmas wishes to Mika - a virtual fan action

Anna Ko Kolkowska

34 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Thank you for your help ladies. I was able to cut the video so that Twitter would play it. :flowers2:

Next problem: I was able to make an audio file out of the video with Shortcut, Videopad and PowerDirector, but none of them Twitter wants to play. :no: I have also tried all possible converters that are supposed to make the file compatible for Twitter: None of them helped. smilie_tra_187.gif

Is the overall file size within Twitter's limits? 🤔 

42 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Thank you for your help ladies. I was able to cut the video so that Twitter would play it. :flowers2:

Next problem: I was able to make an audio file out of the video with Shortcut, Videopad and PowerDirector, but none of them Twitter wants to play. :no: I have also tried all possible converters that are supposed to make the file compatible for Twitter: None of them helped. smilie_tra_187.gif

I don't understand. You added an audio to the video? And only on Twitter it doesn't work? And the final file is in mp4 format?

50 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Can you check if the sound is on? This little icon.

Screenshot_20221219-232421~2.png

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska

Just now, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I don't understand. You added an audio to the video? And only on Twitter it doesn't work? And the final file is in mp4 format?

No, I made an audio file from a video because I want to insert an image and not show what is originally in the video. No, it's not mp4, which will be the problem. But I don't know how to do it, except to make an audio file out of a video and then insert the picture there. Is it possible to convert the file into an mp4 file in Shortcut when it is finished? Do I simply need an mp4 converter?

1 minute ago, Prisca said:

No, I made an audio file from a video because I want to insert an image and not show what is originally in the video. No, it's not mp4, which will be the problem. But I don't know how to do it, except to make an audio file out of a video and then insert the picture there. Is it possible to convert the file into an mp4 file in Shortcut when it is finished? Do I simply need an mp4 converter?

You have to combine the audio with the video in one of the applications.

On Twitter you cannot post only audio.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

You have to combine the audio with the video in one of the applications.

Thanks, I'll try it out tomorrow. :flowers2:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

Could you send me your video and audio file to me via PM ?

I'll make the file for you. :bye:

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

You can see that I don't know anything about Twitter. :lmfao:

19 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Could you send me your video and audio file to me via PM ?

I'll make the file for you. :bye:

That's very nice of you. :flowers2:
This is the very first video I've made that I've put together, but I don't want it to be my last, so I'll try to put it together myself. :sweatdrop:         I don't want to have to ask you every time. 😅

I did it and in the end it wasn't that difficult. :blink: :lmfao:

Happy Season 5 GIF by Friends

It won't be the best thing posted on the 24th, but for the first video I made, it should be ok. :original:

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Prisca said:

You can see that I don't know anything about Twitter. :lmfao:

That's very nice of you. :flowers2:
This is the very first video I've made that I've put together, but I don't want it to be my last, so I'll try to put it together myself. :sweatdrop:         I don't want to have to ask you every time. 😅

I did it and in the end it wasn't that difficult. :blink: :lmfao:

Happy Season 5 GIF by Friends

It won't be the best thing posted on the 24th, but for the first video I made, it should be ok. :original:

Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You still have time to make something different.

You know, when you made one, you want to make more! :bleh:

Well, that was my case. Now I don't know which one to choose for the 24th :shocked:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes, if I had infinite time. I've already spent too much time to make this work. 😅

4 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

You know, when you made one, you want to make more! :bleh:

Yes, but it would take me too much time with my skills. And I'm not exactly full of ideas either. 😅

6 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Well, that was my case. Now I don't know which one to choose for the 24th :shocked:

I would post more than 1. :biggrin2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

Yes, if I had infinite time. I've already spent too much time to make this work. 😅

Yes, but it would take me too much time with my skills. And I'm not exactly full of ideas either. 😅

Practice makes perfect. :thumb_yello: You know what you're doing now, so the next time will be quicker. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hero said:

Practice makes perfect. :thumb_yello: You know what you're doing now, so the next time will be quicker. 

Maybe I won't need less time, but I will have produced more in the time. :biggrin2:

• Haha 1

OK. So today I posted messages on Instagram and Twitter.

I invite you to find it and share as much as possible.

I posted as well the Santa Mika sticker for the profile photos. (I've already changed mine :bleh: )

I will post a reminder on Friday evening. And maybe on Saturday as well?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmeEXzTAsDJ/

Screenshot_20221222-124859.jpg

Screenshot_20221222-124919.jpg

Screenshot_20221222-124938.jpg

Screenshot_20221222-125005.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2