Christmas wishes to Mika - a virtual fan action

Anna Ko Kolkowska

15 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

If you add a link to twitter we will see the screen here.

Here’s the Twitter post 🙂 I wasn’t sure if it was too cluttered to post both links here.

• Like 6

It's taken me forever to prepare and send a message to Mika! :lol:

I was at my computer and found a gif I liked (two dogs looking at a Christmas tree as it's snowing).  I saved it after managing to write a brief message but then it wouldn't load in animated form. I ended up just playing it and filming in with my phone.

I also complicated my life unnecessarily in getting background music. I  didn't know that Instagram provides you with a list of songs. So since Mika likes  Presley, I found the video of "I'll be home for Christmas" (we don't know yet which home that'll be for Mika :original: ) and  converted it to an audio file. I couldn't figure out how to load it to Instagram on the computer. Anyway, I finally just used my phone and managed to put together what you can see below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmjsC4mjOof/

• Like 4

1 hour ago, SusanT said:

It's taken me forever to prepare and send a message to Mika! :lol:

I was at my computer and found a gif I liked (two dogs looking at a Christmas tree as it's snowing).  I saved it after managing to write a brief message but then it wouldn't load in animated form. I ended up just playing it and filming in with my phone.

I also complicated my life unnecessarily in getting background music. I  didn't know that Instagram provides you with a list of songs. So since Mika likes  Presley, I found the video of "I'll be home for Christmas" (we don't know yet which home that'll be for Mika :original: ) and  converted it to an audio file. I couldn't figure out how to load it to Instagram on the computer. Anyway, I finally just used my phone and managed to put together what you can see below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmjsC4mjOof/

Sometimes it's hard to create the thing in the way to follow the idea. But you found a solution and it's great!!!! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I was reflecting today that I sent Christmas wishes to Mika but not to all of you that participate in this forum. 

I hope you all had an enjoyable day yesterday :newyear: with friends and family and I hope everyone gets to do something special this coming year that is particularly meaningful to them. 

Felice Anno Nuovo!  :original:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, SusanT said:

I was reflecting today that I sent Christmas wishes to Mika but not to all of you that participate in this forum. 

I hope you all had an enjoyable day yesterday :newyear: with friends and family and I hope everyone gets to do something special this coming year that is particularly meaningful to them. 

Felice Anno Nuovo!  :original:

I also hope that you had a nice Christmas. :newyear:

And I wish all the best for the new year. 🎊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3