Christmas wishes to Mika - a virtual fan action

Anna Ko Kolkowska

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

I think it's a good idea for everyone to change their profile picture with Santa Mika. But shouldn't everyone do something different in the post and just maybe use some Santa Mikas? Otherwise, won't it be boring for Mika to look at the same thing all the time? 🤔

Yes, of course people should post their photos or videos.

But if they don't have any idea or don't know how to edit videos I don't mind if they use any of my videos/photos from this thread.

I have some more but will not post them here.

Anyway I count on their own creativity.

And it would be great if they change their profile photo.

When I post the information on Twitter and Instagram next week I will add Santa Mika photos for people to use.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Prisca said:

I think it's a good idea for everyone to change their profile picture with Santa Mika. But shouldn't everyone do something different in the post and just maybe use some Santa Mikas? Otherwise, won't it be boring for Mika to look at the same thing all the time? 🤔

yes i agree 

• Like 1

On 12/15/2022 at 4:53 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Well. You can post what you want :lol3:  If you only can edit a photo.

On 12/15/2022 at 4:55 PM, Prisca said:

That brings us to my problem. :lmfao:

Ok, editing a picture actually worked very well. Cut a video and make an mp3 file out of it and insert the picture too. It's just a shame that Twitter doesn't allow files edited with VLC media player to be uploaded. :rolleyes:

I have edited videos with different programmes, but Twitter won't let me upload them. :furious:

I would be really happy if someone could tell me what programmes they need to edit videos. Because I've honestly run out of nerve and have spent far too long doing it. :blush:

44 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Ok, editing a picture actually worked very well. Cut a video and make an mp3 file out of it and insert the picture too. It's just a shame that Twitter doesn't allow files edited with VLC media player to be uploaded. :rolleyes:

I have edited videos with different programmes, but Twitter won't let me upload them. :furious:

I would be really happy if someone could tell me what programmes they need to edit videos. Because I've honestly run out of nerve and have spent far too long doing it. :blush:

I use YouCut and CapCut. Both make MP4 files.

YouCut works for sure on Twitter. Cupcut I use on Ticktok. But it should work as well on Twitter.

Cupcut is great because you can import audio easily from other file.

I made some videos for our Xmas fan action combining both (ex. To cut the final CupCut logo)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

14 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I use YouCut and CapCut. Both make MP4 files.

YouCut works for sure on Twitter. Cupcut I use on Ticktok. But it should work as well on Twitter.

Cupcut is great because you can import audio easily from other file.

I made some videos for our Xmas fan action combining both (ex. To cut the final CupCut logo)

Thanks for the tips. :flowers2:

Do you use the programmes only with the mobile phone or also with the computer?

18 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I have just made this one.

Camel is there of course :lmfao:

It's really a big fun to create these short videos using Instagram story stickers!

Can Instagram stickers be used on Twitter too? 

53 minutes ago, silver said:

This is all getting too complicated for me - I'm just going to stick to posting a greeting, possibly with a picture.

Yeah, I'm on a steep learning curve here too. :insane:

• Like 3

I would like to post on Wednesday or Thursday an information on Twitter and Instagram about our virtual fan action. To give fans time for preparation. I will do it in English, French and Italian.

Please check if everything is clear in this English version. Should I add or change anything?

Thank you for your help ❤️

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I would like to post on Wednesday or Thursday an information on Twitter and Instagram about our virtual fan action. To give fans time for preparation. I will do it in English, French and Italian.

Please check if everything is clear in this English version. Should I add or change anything?

Thank you for your help ❤️

Thanks Anna. The English is good, but I thought it was running on 24th and 25th, so people could take part as they were able to do so? 

If he's tagged in this post, won't it spoil the surprise? Is there a way to show what to type without actually tagging? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hero said:

Thanks Anna. The English is good, but I thought it was running on 24th and 25th, so people could take part as they were able to do so? 

If he's tagged in this post, won't it spoil the surprise? Is there a way to show what to type without actually tagging? 

I think we should concentrate on one specific day. So 24th. For sure people will post later as well but the more posted on one day the bigger impact on trending will be.

Don't worry for tagging. I will post the message as a photo, so the tag will not work. That's why I am preparing the slides in advance.

Real tags should be only in the fans' posts.

• Like 4

23 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Those two I use on my mobile.

On my laptop I use free program Shortcut. But it's more complicated to use. And usually the files are pretty heavy.

20 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Thank you for your help ladies. I was able to cut the video so that Twitter would play it. :flowers2:

Next problem: I was able to make an audio file out of the video with Shortcut, Videopad and PowerDirector, but none of them Twitter wants to play. :no: I have also tried all possible converters that are supposed to make the file compatible for Twitter: None of them helped. smilie_tra_187.gif

• Like 1