Mika's Social Media & official Website updates - 2023

Mikasister

38 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

transcript, so you can put it in a translator if needed. ;)

Hey everybody! I just want to say hello and catch up. I disconnected for about, well, 10 days and it was amazing. But I want to thank everybody for the amazing messages, the posts online, the gifts... two amazing things, which are the huge collection for UNHCR - which is way over 3000. And also the very poetic and very meaningful gift of the trees that have been planted, they've started now, and there's gonna be up to 100 of them on a plot of land in Lebanon, with the Lebanon Reforestation Initiative. I love these 2 gestures so much for so many reasons. And also so much for your generosity, all of you, so thank you for being generous and poetic and so intelligent as always, it makes me very very happy.

I've been bumbling around Greece. I turned 40 in a Taverna and it was perfect! And a few of my friends were there, my family was there and it was really good. And I'm just trying to kind of grab every single minute that I possibly can to stay in the water as much as possible because, you know, why not? And so even while I'm making this message I'm trying to make the most of this time, marinating like pickled fish. I love you all very much and although I'm quite happy to be on holiday, I do miss you all! But right now I'm happy here and I'll see you in, like, a day or two. Bye!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, mellody said:

transcript, so you can put it in a translator if needed. ;)

Hey everybody! I just want to say hello and catch up. I disconnected for about, well, 10 days and it was amazing. But I want to thank everybody for the amazing messages, the posts online, the gifts... two amazing things, which are the huge collection for UNHCR - which is way over 3000. And also the very poetic and very meaningful gift of the trees that have been planted, they've started now, and there's gonna be up to 100 of them on a plot of land in Lebanon, with the Lebanon Reforestation Initiative. I love these 2 gestures so much for so many reasons. And also so much for your generosity, all of you, so thank you for being generous and poetic and so intelligent as always, it makes me very very happy.

I've been bumbling around Greece. I turned 40 in a Taverna and it was perfect! And a few of my friends were there, my family was there and it was really good. And I'm just trying to kind of grab every single minute that I possibly can to stay in the water as much as possible because, you know, why not? And so even while I'm making this message I'm trying to make the most of this time, marinating like pickled fish. I love you all very much and although I'm quite happy to be on holiday, I do miss you all! But right now I'm happy here and I'll see you in, like, a day or two. Bye!

That was a thoughtful gesture to have transcribed Mika's video.😊   

• Like 2

8 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

He’s officially adorable ❤️ what a lovely message!

Or perhaps you could say "o-fish-ally adorable" 😉

I particularly liked his calling the  reforestation project "poetic" and his funny way of ending the video.

I wonder if Mika was holding on to something in the first part - it isn't easy to stand still in chest-deep water.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm glad he won't get the time to marinate for much longer. It would make him more popular in Sweden, but not so much in the rest of the world as pickled fish is one of the stinkiest food :lmfao: watch this if you don't believe me.. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Bren said:

I'm glad he won't get the time to marinate for much longer. It would make him more popular in Sweden, but not so much in the rest of the world as pickled fish is one of the stinkiest food :lmfao: watch this if you don't believe me.. 

I stopped watching when he said he was going to TASTE the fish! 😅

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SusanT said:

Or perhaps you could say "o-fish-ally adorable" 😉

I particularly liked his calling the  reforestation project "poetic" and his funny way of ending the video.

I wonder if Mika was holding on to something in the first part - it isn't easy to stand still in chest-deep water.

I think he was maybe holding onto a paddle board, which he later gently pushed away (since the camera person was on there :wink2:) for dramatic effect :lol3:

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Bren said:

And in the Netherlands! We do love our “haring” :wink2:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

MikaTikTok

Je fais le classement de mes chansons en français Rating my French songs so far.

Let’s go! #newmusic

And a screenshot with the whole list

Screenshot_20230826-192918.png

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

YoMika is updated on 26th August 2023.

Home

https://www.yomika.com/home/

F4dkH_OacAAF31W.thumb.jpg.489c5ddcffef645e2bee5818718c62ed.jpg

News

https://www.yomika.com/news/

Latest News

C’est la vie

C’est la vie

Published August 26, 2023

‘C’est la vie’ which is the first single from Mika’s new album will be released next Friday!

Head over to TikTok to listen to a clip of the song!

F4dk6-DbYAABrkV.thumb.jpg.0881c5e1361cfcfc532d09c610074b69.jpg

Videos

https://www.yomika.com/videos/

2023-08-27at15-20-20Videos-Mika.thumb.jpg.5f47b1f1e239600040541e19ae14782f.jpg

MIKA & Calum Scott Pride Interview

• Like 2