Mika's Social Media & official Website updates - 2023

Mikasister

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

Love the music that's playing in the background. :wub2: I really wonder where he is. First I thought maybe still in that place in (presumably) England where he took the photo with the fluffy hat - which presumably is Claudia Winkleman's, at least that's what someone said on IG and I think they could be right. But if he said in the live that he is at his apartment/studio... does that mean he has bought or rented a place in the UK? Or in France? The look out of the window in the screenshot we have of the live looks like it's in the countryside. But what he showed of it so far doesn't look much his style (compared to his houses in Tuscany and Miami), but maybe it's just rented while he's working for The Piano? And/or maybe he just moved in and still has to turn a random flat/house into "his" place. 

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I wonder if it's about the frame?

Or the frame and the drawing?

Or the drawing is made by Mika?

IMG_20231103_214411_313.jpg

The drawing doesn't look to me like it's drawn by Mika, so I assume both the drawing and the frame are by Job. What's coming out of the piano, is that supposed to be flowers?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, mellody said:

What's coming out of the piano, is that supposed to be flowers?

Yes, it's a blooming piano. Maybe the first drawing of the idea for the piano we have seen this year on the stage. That's why I thought about Mika showing his idea to Job. But if I recall the piano finaly was made in Italy.

• Like 3

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzRhepFIqSu/

mikainstagram

Join us on set at the @studiojobofficial atelier in Tilburg, Netherlands for the BTS of my new music video Apocalypse Calypso! So proud of what we made together that day!

Rejoignez-nous à l’atelier @studiojobofficial à Tilburg aux Pays-Bas pour le making-of de mon nouveau clip Apocalypse Calypso ! Tellement fier de ce qu’on a accompli ensemble ce jour-là !

📸 @adambgoodall
#apocalypsecalypso

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

I wanted to say about this --

Mika doesn't always write to me on Instagram, but he did write about this, asked me to let you all know how much this meant to him. He said, "Seeing your b'day gift for real has provoked such strong emotions. I can't thank you all enough. It's so beautiful. Especially during this sad and violent time. It's a gesture that is so remarkably in contrast with everything that is happening in the region."

I couldn't help but agree with him, as I was thinking that myself yesterday, as I saw all the posts the LRI made about their day of tree-planting. These people are literally planting hope for tomorrow, hope for a better future. The LRI's motto is "Plant Trees. Change Lives." It's very inspirational. So thank you from me, too, for making this project happen -- I'm very lucky to have been a part of it and am so grateful to all of you. :group_hug:

• Like 23
  • Thanks 7

2 hours ago, Mikasister said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzRhepFIqSu/

mikainstagram

Join us on set at the @studiojobofficial atelier in Tilburg, Netherlands for the BTS of my new music video Apocalypse Calypso! So proud of what we made together that day!

Rejoignez-nous à l’atelier @studiojobofficial à Tilburg aux Pays-Bas pour le making-of de mon nouveau clip Apocalypse Calypso ! Tellement fier de ce qu’on a accompli ensemble ce jour-là !

📸 @adambgoodall
#apocalypsecalypso

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

Mika doesn't always write to me on Instagram, but he did write about this, asked me to let you all know how much this meant to him. He said, "Seeing your b'day gift for real has provoked such strong emotions. I can't thank you all enough. It's so beautiful. Especially during this sad and violent time. It's a gesture that is so remarkably in contrast with everything that is happening in the region."

I couldn't help but agree with him, as I was thinking that myself yesterday, as I saw all the posts the LRI made about their day of tree-planting. These people are literally planting hope for tomorrow, hope for a better future. The LRI's motto is "Plant Trees. Change Lives." It's very inspirational. So thank you from me, too, for making this project happen -- I'm very lucky to have been a part of it and am so grateful to all of you. :group_hug:

🥹 :wub2: Thanks Deb for sharing. So sweet of him, and absolutely agree, I had similar thoughts. 

And "THE best birthday gift ever", aww! :mikalove: Makes me so happy that we found something that tops the 30th bday gift, from today's point of view. 10 years ago the ROH seat was perfect, and now this one is. That makes me feel more confident that we can do it again for his 50th in 10 years, because there'll be other things then, many changes, many emotions to live until then, and I'm sure we'll find the right thing again and we don't have to know it right now.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, dcdeb said:

Oh thank you so much for letting us know :wub2:

I was already delighted that he reposted the story but these words mean a lot. Thanks again MFC for organizing this beautiful gift :hug: 

• Like 4

On 11/3/2023 at 1:30 PM, SilviaM said:

No he just said that he was in his apartment-studio (maybe in Paris?) and that the mv was premiering

Someone posted a part of the instagram live and I just noticed that I misheard what he said, sorry!

He said "This is the Apocalypse video premiere" but the way he said "video" sounded a lot like "studio" to me haha so it is possible that they were in a house anywhere else in the world :lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dcdeb said:

Thank you so much for sharing this message:wub2: It was so sweet of him!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dcdeb said:

Thank you @dcdeb for sharing Mika's message about this special gift! He was so sweet to express his gratitude❤ Lebanon is under war thread (again😔) and this gesture🌳 is so important now more than ever🙏🏼

• Like 7

1 hour ago, dcdeb said:

🥺

He is the sweetest man, thanks for sharing his message ❤ 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, dcdeb said:

Thank you Deb for sharing this message.

Mika is our idol but he is such a sweet human being to thank us like he did. And this thanks resonates in our hearts even more because of the current context, as he said.

But it's you who should be thanked most for making this possible 

• Like 2